Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Burnsforbaby that sounds really positive. i always think your body knows you best and if your getting the feeling that you needed to buy them, then that sounds really positive to me. :) I really hope so.

I feel a bit lost, feel like Im just waiting for AF to start, not sure what to think at mo!!

Nausea but it is too early for me to have any symptoms considering implantation happens about 5 to 12 days after ovulation.

Nausea but it is too early for me to have any symptoms considering implantation happens about 5 to 12 days after ovulation.

well if it helps i started getting nausea around 3-4 dpo. ;P idr how many dpo you are tho.

Burnsforbaby that sounds really positive. i always think your body knows you best and if your getting the feeling that you needed to buy them, then that sounds really positive to me. :) I really hope so.

I feel a bit lost, feel like Im just waiting for AF to start, not sure what to think at mo!!

i hope mine is a legit positive im trying to saturate my pee but it wont go any darker normally the more dark it is the better for testing prego tests.. oh well i guess. lol! you could always take one daily like i do or just wait a few then take one:)

I'm 13dpo today and have still been feeling alot of "pregnancy" symptoms. I guess tomorrow or Saturday is the day of truth.

My husband is so confident that I am, yet I am terrified at what the results may be.
I can't wait till Monday to know for sure.

Fingers triple crossed for you sweetie!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies :)

I am around one or two dpo! And this is my first time TTC'ing :) Feeling very happy to be here.

Blessings to you all!!!! :flower:

Welcome StrawBerry and best of luck sweetie!!! Hope it happens for you right away. I'll be a little jealous if it does but that's ok. :) Congrats on your recent wedding!!!

hey burns are we the only ones left on this thank God I have you t help me along

awe everyone else got af?! where have i been!?

yeah girls, good luck to you both! AF got me 5 days ago. i'm spotting today so today should be it for me and then back to BD every other day starting cd8 or 9 and i'll be starting my LH strips about then too. I'm ready! Doc is starting me on meds cd21 too so i'm anxious to see how it works out this month. Heparin injections in belly twice a day and prometrium and continue with the baby aspirin.

okay if you look at it from a distance can you see the line below the arrow? i took this picture this morning this is right after i took it. im trying to get my pee more concentrated but it wont so im going to try not to drink anything but my thirst is like up there. lol.

I can see a nice faint line there girl!!! i hope it continues to darken!!!

Hey I have never used those tests, but from what everyone else is saying I do hope its a massive massive congrats. I am still waiting for the verdict this month. My Hubby wants us to test on saturday if AF hasnt arrived (another 5 days!!). Doesnt want me to test yet, as wants to make sure that its definatly late. I am now 13 dpo and on day 31 of my cycle... would usually get AF today, and touch wood I am quite regular, so now its the waiting game. I do feel that AF is on its way though... then I feel like its not! ramble over... xx

Good luck girl, i hope she doesn't come back to see you for over 9 months!!! :)

Hey I have never used those tests, but from what everyone else is saying I do hope its a massive massive congrats. I am still waiting for the verdict this month. My Hubby wants us to test on saturday if AF hasnt arrived (another 5 days!!). Doesnt want me to test yet, as wants to make sure that its definately late. I am now 13 dpo and on day 31 of my cycle... would usually get AF today, and touch wood I am quite regular, so now its the waiting game. I do feel that AF is on its way though... then I feel like its not! ramble over... xx

i got them from ebay for like $7 (30 ovulation tests 10 prego tests) i bought 3 packs for $20. :p and thanks, i hope i am but from what everyone is saying i am, lol. i want to just wait till im out of my cheapies before i go buy a legit test. im not even sure when im suppose to see af cause my cycles. i was testing everyday then yesterday when i took the test i threw it away but my body gave me a hunch to go get it from the trash. LOL! my body also gave me a hunch 1 week ago to get the tests that day then i O'd like 2-3 days later.

wow, those are cheap, what site you getting your tests from? i think i got mine from ebay and they were pretty cheap but yours sound cheaper than mine

Hey I have never used those tests, but from what everyone else is saying I do hope its a massive massive congrats. I am still waiting for the verdict this month. My Hubby wants us to test on saturday if AF hasnt arrived (another 5 days!!). Doesnt want me to test yet, as wants to make sure that its definately late. I am now 13 dpo and on day 31 of my cycle... would usually get AF today, and touch wood I am quite regular, so now its the waiting game. I do feel that AF is on its way though... then I feel like its not! ramble over... xx

i got them from ebay for like $7 (30 ovulation tests 10 prego tests) i bought 3 packs for $20. :p and thanks, i hope i am but from what everyone is saying i am, lol. i want to just wait till im out of my cheapies before i go buy a legit test. im not even sure when im suppose to see af cause my cycles. i was testing everyday then yesterday when i took the test i threw it away but my body gave me a hunch to go get it from the trash. LOL! my body also gave me a hunch 1 week ago to get the tests that day then i O'd like 2-3 days later.

wow, those are cheap, what site you getting your tests from? i think i got mine from ebay and they were pretty cheap but yours sound cheaper than mine

https://www.ebay.com/itm/111156288755?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

this is the link to what ones i use:)

so tired, cramps, and low firm cervix guess aunt flow is about to appear

i know but i cant keep my eyes open and the cramps are now in my low abdominal area also the low cervix thing has me sure it wasnt my month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->