Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Burns- when you said that your cervix were already squishy, I knew then i was out. I am eith 10 or 11 dpo so I am sure where I stand guess I gotta get those damn shots

Burns- when you said that your cervix were already squishy, I knew then i was out. I am eith 10 or 11 dpo so I am sure where I stand guess I gotta get those damn shots

Sorry mmcheek! :-( Fingers crossed for us next cycle!!!

a squishy cervix is good? what is your like hard?

Yes it's firm and closed when your preg go at some point your cervix rise and thicken up, it feels like your cheeks aka squishier lol mine are lower and feel like my nose. That's what most cervix feel like b4 af shows

Burns- whats the verdict

ahaha, uhm so far im not too sure if i want to believe the tests they were 25mlU so i just bought some off ebay that are 10mlU and im going to test those when i get them to see if they are darker cause im still technically in my ttw cause im only 1 week pass ovulation.

Yes it's firm and closed when your preg go at some point your cervix rise and thicken up, it feels like your cheeks aka squishier lol mine are lower and feel like my nose. That's what most cervix feel like b4 af shows

i never noticed that before, lol! mine is squishy & was feeling like it was closing. like when input my finger in mine it was like sealed but once i got it and felt it was still squishy.

I'm still waiting.... trying to not get hopes up... but I am, and I'm trying to be realistic about it. This is so hard.

lots of watery cm, I get that before a BFP and a period also, my cervix moved up, but the that happened last month right before my cylcle as well. I would like to get my hopes up but you know ireall ave gien u hs month. m peiod due fri o is a waiting game or e too

Cheers for this. Im only 1dpo and going crazy already. Im feeling hopeful this month and just want to test now lol.

I'm with you, VickyLou! I've been going nuts since 1 DPO and I can't wait to test. I'm very hopeful that this will be our month, yet at the same time I'm dreading testing and possibly seeing that snow white, blank spot where my second pink line should be. I'm sure everyone here can relate. :neutral:

burns you are 7 dpo now? i was wondering what your cm is like now? any more symptoms?

burns you are 7 dpo now? i was wondering what your cm is like now? any more symptoms?

im 9/10 dpo. uhm my cm is watery but my like vag is dry at times too. cervix is soft, squishy & moist. uhm boobs are starting to get sore but its mainly the left one when i push on it to see if its starting to get sore. & i cant get full im constantly eating, LOL! & im very tired during the day & have insomnia at night. :/ & ive been having light to dull cramps in my lower abdominal on & off. OH- i just felt my boobs both are hardening kinda they feel pretty firm..

well my cramps have stopped, that dont mean I wont start. watery cm kinda slimy so that can go either way. bbs were more sore right after ovultaion. my cervix moved up from yesterday but can do that and let down the day period is due. i have been overly tired and fatigued by evening i am pooped. pms it couls be but maybe not

well my cramps have stopped, that dont mean I wont start. watery cm kinda slimy so that can go either way. bbs were more sore right after ovulation. my cervix moved up from yesterday but can do that and let down the day period is due. i have been overly tired and fatigued by evening i am pooped. pms it couls be but maybe not

i have a feeling i probably will start, im not believing it until i get a positive by the doctor. ;P i bought some 10mlU tests im waiting for them to come in the mail. i know some girls will be like 3 months prego and then find out cause their hormones are high enough so im thinking right now im one of those girls. LOL! but yeah im still waiting on af.

well are those test still showing that positive or was the one you posted the last you had

well are those test still showing that positive or was the one you posted the last you had

yeah those were the last ones i had but they were 25 mlU the one i ordered yesterday is 10 mlU. so i got more sensitive ones. ;P

hey everyone!! sorry I been gone so long!! so much to catch up on! BTW I want to thank everyone so much who said about my photos .. I really appreciate it and trust me with my beautiful little family I have suffered incredibly losses in my life!! so I am cd 11 but unfortunately for me with long flipping cycles I have no clue at all when I ovulate. last month was 51 day cycle :-( I will start Bding here tomorrow every other day even tho I probably wont ovulate for over 20 MORE DAYS :-( sucks so bad.. but I will definitely be on more frequent. good luck burns and Mmcheek - you aren't out till the witch shoes... people swear there af Is coming and that's when they get their BFP!!! ttcbaby- I really hope with the shots and stuff your first cycle you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we really need one on here its been FOREVER!!!!

btw I think someone said that they are 8 weeks when they are actually one week pregnant? just wanted to clear the confusion because I was stumped. But the day of conception you add 2 weeks and that's how far along you are. :) hope that helps!1 plus good luck to all those who are in this awful wait!!

One more thing.. with experience DO NOTTT trust a test after 10 minutes.. 90% of tests have a super doper faint line if they been in trash for few hours... I been were I was so exited I told my husband and all for af to show up few days later. so just be careful and save yourself the heartache.. waiting few days to test if its faint it will get darker. if in doubt I ALWAYS just go get the digitals so you don't sit there and stare at a made up line.. (we all do it )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->