Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

i hate those freaking digi when they are you are soooooooo NOT PREGNANT. then it stares at me laughing naw pretty exaggerated ;0 so I took a dollar tree pregger tester and there could or could not have been a faint line lol. I had a strange cycle just with knowing when I o'ed cause it hurt, then the sharp pains I have been having, but now im like leaking watery cm and I really do not think that is a sign of pregnancy

Hello girl glad your back!!!!!

btw I think someone said that they are 8 weeks when they are actually one week pregnant? just wanted to clear the confusion because I was stumped. But the day of conception you add 2 weeks and that's how far along you are. :) hope that helps!1 plus good luck to all those who are in this awful wait!!

yeah that was me!! LOL like my cycle my last period was 8 weeks ago but i if i was prego id only be one week along because i o'd last week. ;P thats what i mean when i said im 8 weeks but technically one. lol.

One more thing.. with experience DO NOTTT trust a test after 10 minutes.. 90% of tests have a super doper faint line if they been in trash for few hours... I been were I was so exited I told my husband and all for af to show up few days later. so just be careful and save yourself the heartache.. waiting few days to test if its faint it will get darker. if in doubt I ALWAYS just go get the digitals so you don't sit there and stare at a made up line.. (we all do it )

that was also me, and i took two test there was both a very faint line after waiting 5 minutes then i waited for it to dry a bit cause the color normally darkens so i was seeing if the line would darken any but yeah the one picture thats like orange was RIGHT after i dipped it, the other one was right in the morning, then 5 mins after i tested a second time then 10 minutes after i tested the second time cause i threw it in the trash right after i took it cause i didnt see anything.. lol.

i hate those freaking digi when they are you are soooooooo NOT PREGNANT. then it stares at me laughing naw pretty exaggerated ;0 so I took a dollar tree pregger tester and there could or could not have been a faint line lol. I had a strange cycle just with knowing when I o'ed cause it hurt, then the sharp pains I have been having, but now im like leaking watery cm and I really do not think that is a sign of pregnancy

Hello girl glad your back!!!!!

ive been cramping again today. lol. and yeah i took a digi and it said not but im going to take another one once im out of my tww. lol. i kinda took it too early but hubby kinda forced me. lol.

hey everyone!! sorry I been gone so long!! so much to catch up on! BTW I want to thank everyone so much who said about my photos .. I really appreciate it and trust me with my beautiful little family I have suffered incredibly losses in my life!! so I am cd 11 but unfortunately for me with long flipping cycles I have no clue at all when I ovulate. last month was 51 day cycle :-( I will start Bding here tomorrow every other day even tho I probably wont ovulate for over 20 MORE DAYS :-( sucks so bad.. but I will definitely be on more frequent. good luck burns and Mmcheek - you aren't out till the witch shoes... people swear there af Is coming and that's when they get their BFP!!! ttcbaby- I really hope with the shots and stuff your first cycle you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we really need one on here its been FOREVER!!!!

yeah im only a week into my tww so im still patiently waiting. lol. i just have a feeling shes gunna show tho. LOL

Hopefully I have a fertilized egg implanting now. I have a headache right now. I finally am less thirsty for a change (after not being able to Quench it Friday until yesterday). I am exhausted but I think that is due to not sleeping enough yesterday.

cramping like a motherf*^ker.. i swear shes coming! i hope my sensitive test come in tomorrow morning, i want answers already & want to test!!!! :/ LOL, im so lame and IMPATIENT!

Hopefully I have a fertilized egg implanting now. I have a headache right now. I finally am less thirsty for a change (after not being able to Quench it Friday until yesterday). I am exhausted but I think that is due to not sleeping enough yesterday.

goodluck love, i hope you get a sticky & :bfp:!!!!! <3

im 10/11 dpo im having very light brown tinged discharge, cervix is closed. uterus? is squishy & moist, & mild cramps, tender stomach, slightly sore breast but not tender yet. either im JUST NOW having implantation or the witch is about to show! i wish it was 2 so the mail can be here already!!! i think its implantation honestly because normally when im about to start my boobs hurt like pure hell they are VERY tender & sore but i could be wrong. :(

i will say that even if aunt flow comes, I am going to be excited about this cycle its been perfect. I had a 6 day period the I ovulated on day 14 my tube is open, and my lp was longer then 10 days, I had pregger symptoms which, meant I have funcional progestrone to sustain a pregnancy. my blood work all came back that im fertility functional so far so good

my period is due fri so since I had a typical cycle i should be testing positive by now so i know im out i am on 12 dpo the only this is it could have taken 2 to leave the tube 5 days to travel 4-5 to bury through to uterus then implant so 2 days left and then i will know for sure.

i will say that even if aunt flow comes, I am going to be excited about this cycle its been perfect. I had a 6 day period the I ovulated on day 14 my tube is open, and my lp was longer then 10 days, I had pregger symptoms which, meant I have funcional progestrone to sustain a pregnancy. my blood work all came back that im fertility functional so far so good

right!! i wish the b!tch would come already instead of leading us on or give us a positive!!! LOL.

ninx- orr to ear tht im real frustrated that there hs not been a BFP for awhile n here

im going to effing lose it.. i took a ovulation test just for the fuck of it cause im having really bad cramps and this is what i got.. i think its positive but im not really sure if that even scientifically possible to ovulate twice without a period... lord help me.. FML! -______-

Attachments

• DSCF1513.jpg
    DSCF1513.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member