Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Okay well of you have pcos you can have several positive opk without actually ovulating, but some women who are preggers get a positive opk and then get a positive hcg

mmcheek - well that's good news for sure they everythings going so well!! I WISH I knew when I ovulated so bad.. stupid birth control has me all messed up still after 6 months. I am cd13 and I know im not even close to O.. still having Creamy CM and Cervix is low but little squishy. not sure why its squishy! haha lol

ninx- sorry the stupid witch showed... Halloween is coming that's for sure... next month hopefully..

burns- DO u have PCOS?? I would stick to HPT because you are on Cd50 something right??

keriann- whats going on toots???

TTCBABY- you start shots yet??

Okay well of you have pcos you can have several positive opk without actually ovulating, but some women who are preggers get a positive opk and then get a positive hcg

yeah i looked it up some girls said it occurs with girls that have pcos, girls with twins in their family (my sister is a twin), or when the body tries to ovulate & it fails so it tries it again.

mmcheek - well that's good news for sure they everythings going so well!! I WISH I knew when I ovulated so bad.. stupid birth control has me all messed up still after 6 months. I am cd13 and I know im not even close to O.. still having Creamy CM and Cervix is low but little squishy. not sure why its squishy! haha lol

ninx- sorry the stupid witch showed... Halloween is coming that's for sure... next month hopefully..

burns- DO u have PCOS?? I would stick to HPT because you are on Cd50 something right??

keriann- whats going on toots???

TTCBABY- you start shots yet??

yeah cd 57 almost 58 on a avg 41 cycle. ;P my hpt 10 mlU tests should be here tomorrow cause i have no more tests till they come in the mail.

i basically almost puked tonight making dinner, i was making hamburger helper for my husband and i like cant even eat it cause the smell of it makes me want to vomit & my husband said its the smell of the hamburger which i know that but my gawd it smelt SO BAD!!! he said it smelt fine &that prego people normally cant be around meat cause they will get sick & everything well i almost did get sick so i looked it up about & sure enough that was on the list of foods that make prego girls sick, so maybe i am!!!!!!! :shrug: :dance: :happydance: im just happy its on the list & im not crazy.

That's a good sign though .. Being nauseous is almost a promise when you are preggo... but at this point your test should be coming up with clear results.. But some women take till they are 20dpo. With my pregnancies my first signs were headaches and nipples very sensitive/sore. Most are very similar to Af tho.. but i will say that most of the time (all women are different) pregnancy symptoms don't truly start till average 5-6 weeks and they are unmistakable at that point. haha lol good luck to all those testing.. STAY POSITIVE.. we will get a BFP on here soon.. we have too...!!! i been on here on here for 5 months and only 2 so far on this thread so one is coming for SURE!!! FX

That's a good sign though .. Being nauseous is almost a promise when you are preggo... but at this point your test should be coming up with clear results.. But some women take till they are 20dpo. With my pregnancies my first signs were headaches and nipples very sensitive/sore. Most are very similar to Af tho.. but i will say that most of the time (all women are different) pregnancy symptoms don't truly start till average 5-6 weeks and they are unmistakable at that point. haha lol good luck to all those testing.. STAY POSITIVE.. we will get a BFP on here soon.. we have too...!!! i been on here on here for 5 months and only 2 so far on this thread so one is coming for SURE!!! FX

yaay good to hear thats a good thing! i havent tested for about 2-3 days now. im waiting for mine to come in the mail. i have the clearblue test with week estimator from walmart but i dont want to take it untill im more closer to my doctor appointment just in case af shows up. LOL. im having signs im prego but im not going to get my hopes up again for the 9th time! lol. but ill keep yall updated as soon as i have more symptoms & my test come in, so far its just been crampy pulls on the left side above my left ovary, craving cookies & pickles with cheese, & VERY tired. LOL! oh, and i started crying last night because first, my husband said he couldnt find a work shirt.. then i cried because he was playing his grand theft auto 5 game & someone took his car. my uterus feeling like its hardening but its still bouncy.? watery cm like WATERY. LOL :shrug:

yeah pretty sure im starting today i have light brown discharge/cm i cant tell which tho.

so af still hasnt shown but im counting myself out cause im having light brown discharge or cm & im annoyed with getting positive opks & neg prego test. day two or positive opk? i dont know whats wrong with my body but i cant stop crying because im so annoyed. im not stressing or anything im just very annoyed.. :cry::sad2:

&&& i took two of each just to make sure, same pee same time.

Attachments

• Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
well they both look negative to me but try not to get down in dumps.. your time will come!! Least if Af comes you no that soon you will be able to ovulate. I no its sounds easier said than done not to stress because this is defiantly an emotional rollercoaster for sure BUT god has a plan for each and every one of us.. In the long road you will forget how awful this process was because you will have a wonderful bundle of joy. We are all here if you need us!!! __hugs__

Well A sated. I hae an ultra sod at 7 .m and labs ar tht Istart folistem injects for the next 10 days then hcg shots n the buttock whoa anyway blood test shows perfect cycle and all is nomal doc expects fast results so I am starting over with all of you

Well A sated. I hae an ultra sod at 7 .m and labs ar tht Istart folistem injects for the next 10 days then hcg shots n the buttock whoa anyway blood test shows perfect cycle and all is nomal doc expects fast results so I am starting over with all of you

LOL. i know i cant start temping till i start my next cycle but i wish i would just start already cause im so annoyed. im thinking of temping tomorrow anyways. lol.

so still no af.. not really feeling anything but my body feels extremely achey i cant walk for long cause i feel like im going to fall over.. negative prego test again.. cd 58 12/13 dpo. temp this morning was 97.69.. now its 97.18 - 5 hours later.

i have been real achy lately and tired so i took my 1st follisem injection tonight

follistm helps produce more eggs and then i get an injection of hcg to release the eggs to ovulate. instead of there only being an egg on one side or another it produces enough eggs to have multiple eggs on each ovary. increases your chances every month

does it increase your chance of twins and multiples too?? sounds like it would :)

follistm helps produce more eggs and then i get an injection of hcg to release the eggs to ovulate. instead of there only being an egg on one side or another it produces enough eggs to have multiple eggs on each ovary. increases your chances every month

oh my gosh i want that!!! LOL.

okay update! 13/14 dpo no symptoms whatssoever.. negative prego test & no af, i can touch my cervix with my middle finger and go around my cervix so its sitting low? & my uterus is SUPER squishy & moist. temp tday was 97.00 F, yesterday was 96.69 F. if i was to start itd be today or tomorrow if your suppose to start two weeks after ovulation. so im still going to test but if i do get a bfp it will most likely be on my birthday (monday) so thatd be a cool present to myself!!! ;D i honestly dont think she is coming cause i have no cramping or brown discharge anymore. well i do its up near my cervix and its like brownish yellow.. more of a yellow tint over brown, i use a q-tip to check for discharge near my cervix ( i hope im not the only one who does that!!!) LOL!. my uterus feels like the roof of my mouth where its like ribbed.. wtf is that. LOL.

so i started temping 2 days ago just incase af was to show well i think shes showing cause im having dark brown discharge and normally that happens when i start bleeding. so im counting myself out.. so on to the next round finally. :) /:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->