Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have 3 boys. As you can see by my signature. lol We really want a girl.

I have a girl Celeste Renee who is 8 and my so Landen Thomas is 4 if Dh and I get pregnant this month we have decided we dont want to know the sex of the baby. It also seems like every one around me is getting preggo at the drop of a hat but not me..Im also taking 1575mg of maca root,500 mg of B-12,1800 mcg of folic acid,2000 mg of fish oil and prenatal vitamins a day but i just started the maca root today. Would you happen to know how to add tickers to my post?

Yeah after you make the ticker you want copy the bb code and go to your signature (go to your profile and then click on customize profile) Edit signature is on the left side click on that and paste. I think you are allowed 8 lines.

Wow you are taking a lot of stuff. I haven't gotten into all that yet. I have a doc app on the 21st tho and will see what she has to say.

well good luck at the dr, I went to my dr and they are all vitamins she said were good for me and ok to take. I just started the maca root today to help my cycle to become regulated, and the fish oil is good for the heart which heart problems run in my family.

Thank you amanda... They are my best friends and mean he world to me and my Dh.

So are you doing any thing special wile TTC if thats not that personal of a question?......lol

Nah you can ask me anything. IDC!!! lol Not really besides charting and temping. We were doing the Shettles Method but since our MC 5 months ago my cycles have been v messed up and long and not Oing on time and not have long enough fertile mucus so we just said lets just go for it while I have EWCM.

SO, I officially know now that I o'd late! My positive opk's have dwindled down and bfn's galore on Frer! I think i got my bases covered the past couple nights! I'm just worried about my lp. Here we go 2ww again! I was supposed to be 6dpo and now I think I'm 1-2dpo from what the opk's were telling me. Hope all you gals are doing well! Have a great weekend everyone!

@ Betty i would be shocked also! @ Amanda I only had 2 pds sence 2007 then in Aug i started taking the pill had a Pd Aug 17th to the 24th then started again Aug 31st to sept 15th ad i havent had one sence and i Ovulated on Oct 5th! Told ya i was all screwed up...lol

SO, I officially know now that I o'd late! My positive opk's have dwindled down and bfn's galore on Frer! I think i got my bases covered the past couple nights! I'm just worried about my lp. Here we go 2ww again! I was supposed to be 6dpo ans now I tink I'm 1-2dpo from what the opk's were telling me. Hope all you gals are doing well! Have a great weekend everyone!

well at least you know now. thats a relief. And good thing you were bding!!!! Y are you worried about ur LP it really doesnt change.

@ betty i would be shocked also! @ amanda i only had 2 pds sence 2007 then in aug i started taking the pill had a pd aug 17th to the 24th then started again aug 31st to sept 15th ad i havent had one sence and i ovulated on oct 5th! Told ya i was all screwed up...lol

holy wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea thats a understatement.... lol but im almost 100 % positive i O'd on the 5th bc its been so long sense i have seen my CM look eggwhite i knew exactly what it was and that i was Oing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->