Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

1 out of every3 women get preggo with twins nd I am nervous about it

but excited to be on a productive path good chance w all my tests and these injections that i wll be pregnant by the end of the month

so it might or might not be af cause my husband just commented on my boobs and said they look bigger and my nips look bigger and darker.. so hopeful wishing but i hope thats a good sign... LOL!

Hope that is a good sign.

me too, i tested just a few ago it was negative, still no af & the brown discharge is getting lighter & lighter i think it was only dark cause i went to bed and woke up then went to the bathroom so it built up.

is there even the slightest possibility of getting a faint bfp tomorrow? like can it go from negative to positive within a day, like is that possible?! like tomorrow ill be cd60 NEVER have gone this long without a period. its crazy that my last period started 2 months ago! im having tingling in my boobs and near my belly button, light brown discharge/cm, soft squishy uterus, cervix is low i can touch it with my middle finger. ;P

mcheek- haha I thought so about the multiples. You could even have tripplets! :wacko: I hope you get your BFP by end of month as well.. :flower:

burnsforbaby- sorry about the uncertainty.. im normally like that end of each cycle as well because I am just off birth control and my cycles are whacked.. Last month was a 51 day cycle which was my longest ever.. 60 would make me CRAZYY!! That bbs thing sounds like a great sign. And yes its absolutely possible to get a BFP after one day with a BFN. Are you certain when you ovulated?? :shrug:

My FF chart said I O yesterday but I discarded it because the night before I drank few mixed drinks and that always makes my temp much higher. I am Bding ALOT so I will not miss my chance this month. This is 6 months and I want my BFP. :thumbup: I got tons of HPT, and OPK online and im ready for this month. Only downfall is my DH is going on fishing trip for 3 days this coming weekend which of course is when my FF chart shows O to come. But I will get the deed done right before he leaves and promptly when he returns. :haha:

Well i'm back in the TTW. CD14 and 1dpo. Let's hope this one's sticky. :winkwink:

Sending :dust: to all you ladies

BROWN TO LIGHT PINK BACK TO BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess you can say it was brown with a pink streak cause it was only there when i went to the bathroom and wiped twice.. i hope thats a good sign, so far its a good birthday since the bitch hasnt shown yet!!! ****knock on wood**** i hope thats a good sign since thats never happened to me before. LOL. no cramps i feel perfectly fine no symptoms besides craving brownies but im not sure if sweets is really a craving? LOL! uhm uhm, took a test negative but i expected that because i seen the pink and was like yeeeah im done shes coming but it went back to brown. well it only lasted a hour. LOL!!! uhm uhm uhhh, oh and cervix is lowish i can still touch it with my middle finger, uterus is still squishy! i checked my cervix and everything my finger came out clean as a whistle but had some clear cm then checked it with a q-tip it was brown( it was probably brown on my finger i just couldnt tell it looked clear). sorry for the ramble im SOOOOO hyper right now!!! :D :D :D :D <3

mcheek- haha I thought so about the multiples. You could even have tripplets! :wacko: I hope you get your BFP by end of month as well.. :flower:

burnsforbaby- sorry about the uncertainty.. im normally like that end of each cycle as well because I am just off birth control and my cycles are whacked.. Last month was a 51 day cycle which was my longest ever.. 60 would make me CRAZYY!! That bbs thing sounds like a great sign. And yes its absolutely possible to get a BFP after one day with a BFN. Are you certain when you ovulated?? :shrug:

My FF chart said I O yesterday but I discarded it because the night before I drank few mixed drinks and that always makes my temp much higher. I am Bding ALOT so I will not miss my chance this month. This is 6 months and I want my BFP. :thumbup: I got tons of HPT, and OPK online and im ready for this month. Only downfall is my DH is going on fishing trip for 3 days this coming weekend which of course is when my FF chart shows O to come. But I will get the deed done right before he leaves and promptly when he returns. :haha:

mine was 51 tooooo!!!!! today marks 60 for me, like NOOOOOOO ive never EVER gone 60 day cycle so maybe itll go to 60 then drop back to 20-30 or better yet im prego?! i hope so either one would do but either way i have my appointment on the 16th and ive af isnt full blown yet or i dont get a positive im going to demand a blood test. ;P

That's good you have an apt lined up ... Its so good to have some answers and figure out a solution on what you can try. I was super frusterated as well because some people get to TTC 2 times by the time I get to one cycle. But all are bodies are different and things will happen when they are supposed to no matter what or if the case. I truly believe that. Although I still loose my mind sometimes.

TLB- welcome back and GL to you this cycle :)

That's good you have an apt lined up ... Its so good to have some answers and figure out a solution on what you can try. I was super frusterated as well because some people get to TTC 2 times by the time I get to one cycle. But all are bodies are different and things will happen when they are supposed to no matter what or if the case. I truly believe that. Although I still loose my mind sometimes.

TLB- welcome back and GL to you this cycle :)

yeeah im just annoyed with irregular cycles its hell. :/

Well u/s showed the shots have only made one healthy, I was happy doc was disappointed he wanted 3 or 4 but I'm not jumping up and down about multiples. He said I'm at the end of my resvoir and to much time goes by nd the eggs will dry up. I think of it as at least there is a healthy egg on the accurate side and that gives me the same chance as ppl w/o injections more info to come on thur

Well u/s showed the shots have only made one healthy, I was happy doc was disappointed he wanted 3 or 4 but I'm not jumping up and down about multiples. He said I'm at the end of my resvoir and to much time goes by nd the eggs will dry up. I think of it as at least there is a healthy egg on the accurate side and that gives me the same chance as ppl w/o injections more info to come on thur

AHAH, right! i rather have 1 then none!

well heres a update on me. still no af day 63 now 17 dpo, i had super bright red blood last night mixed with brown started crying cause i thought i started checked today very light brown again so yeah i dont think im going to actually start. im requesting a blood test for next wednesday so hopefully i can get one. so so far since the 3rd my blood has gone from brown, pink, light brown, red, light brown. implantation maybe? still getting negs well they look like faint positives to me but i cant really tell cause im not sure if im imagining the line or not but hubby always sees them when i do so idk.. hopefully i can get a test done!:)

well I am on day 7 with today being my 6th shot i find out tomorrow when i take my hcg shot to trigger ovultion but it will prolly be sunday then i start my 10 day wait again. this time there has been no guess work he is a shot, here is an egg growing here will be your trigger shot then here are the days to play and in between 10-14 days there will be a deffinate answer seems to be flying by cause i keep going in for u/s and blood work to see progression the upped my dose cause I only produced one egg on the right ovary where I have a tube but at least there is one there. i am optimistic even if the doc says my gas is running out prematurally, he said good thing i didnt wait untill now to just being starting off for a family cause i would have had maybe one that is about all i got left. he says i will not conceive naturally after this and not to worry about getting tubes tied or a hubby to get clipped

mmcheek When they say stuff like that and when people have odds against them is when people conceive.. just like when people adopt .. 2 months later they get preggo :) but a child is a blessing no matter what the circumstance. (minus very few things) anyways good luck!! I should be ovulating Monday and my LP is 12 days so we are pretty close to the same test date :) cant wait!!!FX for us

burns- Well I think AF might of showed for you. Bright red blood is a sign of the witch. Implantation normally is minor spotting which would not need tampon or pad. (pantyliner maybe) I am so sorry your going threw this.. I know its SOO aggravating not having answers. What are they checking for on your apt Wed?? are you excited or nervous?? did you say you have PCOS?? im sorry if I missed it and you already said it. Hang in there chicky and try to stay smiling

About me CD20 and have little bit of EWCM But OPK is neg but I know that I am Bding like crazy in case!!! 3 weeks ago I could not WAITTT for this time to be coming and it actually went pretty quick thank goodness. I am hoping my Cycle is more like 35 days rather than 50. it should be regulating after being off B/C for 6 months. I am really freaking about DH fishing trip. of course my green highlighted days for O is when hes gone.. GRRRR

mmcheek When they say stuff like that and when people have odds against them is when people conceive.. just like when people adopt .. 2 months later they get preggo :) but a child is a blessing no matter what the circumstance. (minus very few things) anyways good luck!! I should be ovulating Monday and my LP is 12 days so we are pretty close to the same test date :) cant wait!!!FX for us

burns- Well I think AF might of showed for you. Bright red blood is a sign of the witch. Implantation normally is minor spotting which would not need tampon or pad. (pantyliner maybe) I am so sorry your going threw this.. I know its SOO aggravating not having answers. What are they checking for on your apt Wed?? are you excited or nervous?? did you say you have PCOS?? im sorry if I missed it and you already said it. Hang in there chicky and try to stay smiling

About me CD20 and have little bit of EWCM But OPK is neg but I know that I am Bding like crazy in case!!! 3 weeks ago I could not WAITTT for this time to be coming and it actually went pretty quick thank goodness. I am hoping my Cycle is more like 35 days rather than 50. it should be regulating after being off B/C for 6 months. I am really freaking about DH fishing trip. of course my green highlighted days for O is when hes gone.. GRRRR

the bright red was only once when i wiped along with the light pink, then it went straight to brown which is weird cause its never done this before.. normally when i start my period goes to brown then straight to red for 5 days & my boobs are normally really sore but they arent sore at all. so idk this brown- light brown discharge has been going on for 6 days almost 7, its super light today so i think tomorrow might be the last day with it hopefully!. me & my doctor are just discussing my period and how we can regulate but if she ask when my last period was im telling her aug 7th cause this isnt my NORMAL period this is something completely different. i took ovulation & preg tests both were very faint. so im not sure. and from what i know i dont have pcos but im going to ask to get tested for that when i go in on wednesday. :/ & im not excited nor nervous i just want answers to what my body is doing so i guess you could say both. lol! im excited to see if im prego but nervous for a bfn & other bad news.

oh and may i add i walked to the store last night with the hubby and got a cherry slushy and i put a squirt of lemonade in the slushy (it was SO good but the lemonade was a bad idea) we got home and i felt like puking it all out & i was having some more pulling above my belly button and pinching below it. went to the bathroom and nothing just brown discharge.. ;P

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! BFP?! :D the line finally got darker to where you can see it but i inverted it so you could tell. im testing again tomorrow!:)

Attachments

• DSCF1576.jpg
    DSCF1576.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g