Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I'm 4-5dpo and I had some pintching and burning feeling last night. fx for implantation. 1 more week wait until poas!!

Back in the 2ww ladies! The part of the cycle that’s full of hope!!! I'm pretty sure my temp will stay up again tomorrow giving me my crosshairs and saying I O'd on Tuesday, CD13. Woot woot! Now the fun wait part begins.

Day 20. Hope2.jpg

Welcome back to you TWW TTCbaby!! :) FX for your babe

MMCheek_ My 2WW starts Monday (hopfully) so that's so good we get to POAS around same time :)

Burns- How many days past O are you? If its BFP should get darker by the day hun... FX

TLB- That's sounds like a super good sign. Cant wait ill be creeping here to see if you get your BFP... GL and extra dust you way!!

Welcome back to you TWW TTCbaby!! :) FX for your babe

MMCheek_ My 2WW starts Monday (hopfully) so that's so good we get to POAS around same time :)

Burns- How many days past O are you? If its BFP should get darker by the day hun... FX

TLB- That's sounds like a super good sign. Cant wait ill be creeping here to see if you get your BFP... GL and extra dust you way!!

Thanks babe!! I will come here first to post if I get the second line!!

Hope all is well. Glad I have company coming for Thanksgiving so that will keep me busy for a few days. :winkwink:

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! BFP?! :D the line finally got darker to where you can see it but i inverted it so you could tell. im testing again tomorrow!:)

Yayyyyy. Hope your tomorrow test is even darker. :dust:

My 2ww just started. Progesterone test day after tmrw to confirm clomid and hsg trigger even caused me to O. First hurdle hopefully jumped. Lots of luck and baby dust to you

UGGGH!!!!!! stil no af, day 9 of brown discharge took a frer it was negative, opk negative. WHAT THE HELL!>?!?!?! ugggh i like cant even deal.. :l im cd 66 of reg 41 day cycle. im not even fucking sure anymore if i ovulated even tho i got positive opks 2 days (sept 21 & 22) bd'd on sept 18,19,20,22,23. im so frustrated. on wenesday i see my doctor for my periods hopefully she can induce me to start my period or induce ovulation some magical way im like on my deathbed right now waiting to start or get a positive. D: D: D: :cry::sad2:

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! BFP?! :D the line finally got darker to where you can see it but i inverted it so you could tell. im testing again tomorrow!:)

My 2ww just started. Progesterone test day after tmrw to confirm clomid and hsg trigger even caused me to O. First hurdle hopefully jumped. Lots of luck and baby dust to you

thank for the luck & babydust. my test are all negative again they've been going back and fourth from negative to positive i just need to get a blood test done asap cause im having brown discharge and its driving me crazy not knowing. babydust to you love & goodluck! <3

you are so lucky you actually o'd! :D HAHHA goodluck! <3

Day 9 of injections terrible cramps hopefully trigger tomorrow cuz ouch they started me on 100 then200 now 300 ughh

Out of tww as of last night. New cycle begins now so I will be back later when I feel up to it.

I'm back in the tww I got a positive LH surge, but I don't take the hcg shot till tomorrow but we give the DTD instruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->