Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

20yrslater - DITTO DITTO!!!

Still no AF this morning, although I did get a big drop, I also temped early this morning and it was super cold in our room. So I dunno - I don't want to trick myself into false hopes, but it was off from normal circumstances. But no spotting and if it's not here by tomorrow morning I'm peeing on a stick!!!!

At least Im not feeling alone anymore about this, its crazy!!! I have short cycles too, not sure if you looked at my O chart. -.- I never go this long after I o my LP is 11-12 days today is 15, but I peed on a stick yesterday and it said no... :(

I did look at your chart! But I didn't know how short your cycles usually are. I would think due to a short cycle, you might have to wait longer to get a result because the usual time tables are built for people with longer cycles? I dunno what I'm talking about.

:p

I think a 12 day LP is "normal" though, so it's the first part of your cycle that's short, right? So I'm probably talkin out my a$$. :p Oh well. I tested on CD 30 and got a negative, so anyway. But my cycles are usually at least around 30 days, my longest this year have been 40, but those were before I started working on getting my cycle regular. Anyway, today is day 39 for me hence testing tomorrow will be as long as my longest cycle for the year, and a week late for my current cycle's predicted appearance. :p

I am a lesbian and me and my partner did our first insemination this week. I have a question though I tested and got a positive opk and we inseminated on that day and the day after and used the instead cups has anyone else tried this and what do you think our chances are. Any advice or input would be appreciated thanks :winkwink:

Going crazy in here. Around 11 days after ovulation. Did two tests. One had no results (yesterday) and today negative. It's going to be SO hard to wait until next week to do another. It's our second month trying after 2 years on the pill.

The stupid dum ass witch got me. -.- !!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great attitude :O YUP shes here. :p

:devil: Sorry to those that gotgot by the witch. Boo!

I'm still waiting... so I guess there's still hope...

Testing in the morning and I can't think of anything else. going ccrrrraaaazy.

I am new to this forum. I would like to say hi to everyone and I am currently in the 2ww. I had 2 8 cell embryos Grade A transferred on October 25,2013. I am 5dp3dt. I am sorry to hear about your negative 20yearslater :hugs: This is my 2nd ivf this year. I don't know how to post my signature but I will learn soon.

Welcome here angel and best of luck to you sweetie!!! :dust:

:devil: Sorry to those that gotgot by the witch. Boo!

I'm still waiting... so I guess there's still hope...

Testing in the morning and I can't think of anything else. going ccrrrraaaazy.

yaaaaayyyy i wannna know already!!! i was going to say i see that you test tomorrow! :D

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join this thread? I am hoping someone can listen to me this morning, am going a little bit bonkers. My husband and I are TTC (first month) after a miscarriage one year ago. I have two children, both by c-section. This will be my first with my husband and we are both excited to try again. I haven't ever had a problem getting pregnant, I sort of always thought it was something I was good at lol. When I had the miscarriage last year, I was so confused, didn't understand why it happened to me. I came to terms with the fact that it wasn't meant to be and next time, it would work! I got my positive OPK (I love that smiley face lol) last Monday morning at 6 am, as soon as I got up. I should have ovulated anytime Monday or Tuesday I am guessing. This past Sunday, I started pink spotting, I thought maybe it was implantation but was only 7 DPO. Monday I had light spotting, very light pink. I had the same with my 6 year old, and 5 days later I got a BFP. Then yesterday morning, spotting turned to bright red and there were small drops when I went to the washroom (TMI sorry), my heart sank. I know bright red is not a good sign. Today, I am still spotting bright/brown. This is not my period, I am bang on every month and I am not due until next Monday. I am only using a light tampon and its not by any means soaking it. I have zero pregnancy symptoms, I feel like I have my usual pms cranky/emotional symptoms lol. It's way too early for a test, I have never gotten a BFP before my period is due. It's actually usually the day after. I am not sure what is going on, has anyone had anything similar? I have been consistently spotting since Sunday, not bleeding, just spotting. It seems to be a bit more in the morning when I wake up and use the washroom then the rest of the day it's sporatic. My period is always spotting the first day and then a nightmare the next day until the end of day two where it tapers off. I keep waiting to see a big flood but nothing. I have had mild cramping since Sunday as well. I am convinced this is implantation and something is going wrong during it :(. Anyone out there with any advice?

Welcome here Nataliek! Best of luck to you hun. This sure sounds like implantation spotting to me, especially with all your other symptoms! I hope it is! :dust:

Hello Ladies!! AHH sorry its beens a while I got so caught up on this TTC I took this month as a No temp No OPK just BDing when we would like. Unfortunately I got my AF yesterday on Halloween! But good thing is Im back in the game and I have a positive attitude on this whole situation. My Cycle was 41 days this past cycle which is better than 50. 6 months of BCP and still irregular periods. I am sorry for all of those who got BFNS. And if anyone is testing GOOD LUCK and FX.

btw Welcome all you newbies we are glad to have ya here with us threw this tortious yet amazing time. :flower:
:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

We really need a :bfp: its been LONG TIME! and I do believe we will very soon!

I didn't catch up on all the pages yet but scrolled threw looking for congrats and didn't see any but I could be wrong!! I been gone for shy of 3 weeks yet it feels like MONTHS! .. :haha:

So I got a positive opk yesterday. Bd last night and will again tonight... let's hope I get a bfp in 2 weeks.

Good luck to everyone that's testing. :dust:

so i woke up with my hubby to help him move his things to the car and i came back in and went to the bathroom & i started having brown spotting yesterday very little. well i go to the bathroom today & BLOOD! wtf?! im only like 5 dpo since my last positive opk( thats what im going based off) my temps seem to be rising, i havent taken my temp yet for today simply because im going back to bed then taking it when i wake up. but what the hell is this blood?! IB or miscarriage or what?! im so lost! im not having any cramps just a slight dull pressure on my lower abdomen, i know its too early to be ss and all but wtf?! never had blood so early. my cervial position is very high, closed & hard, whatever that means.. lol. hmm. any idea as to whats going on? i know its not from bding cause we havent had sex in like 3-4 days now.. i dont think its a miscarriage cause im not cramping or anything, and everyone says YOU'LL KNOW if your miscarrying or not cause the cramps. lets just say im highly annoyed! lol.. i want to test kinda but im waiting till the 13th & i dont have any prego tests right now anyways. im having pinch above my ovary on or pulling above my right ovary.. hmm. i think i started today but that dont make any since cause i just stopped my period on the 23rd.. which was like 10 days ago. -___-

lol, ttcbaby, my husband thinks your hot. LOL!!!!!!!! he's so gay. lol. :haha:

Ha, that's hilarious! Tell him thanks ?? :) :hugs:

LOL!!!! i was like dude your so stupid. and shes like ten years older then you, and he was like SO WHAT! my husband is a dork. lol. ill tell him!

Ha, that's too funny. You guys are youngins'! Yeah, i'll be 34 in 19 days. Crazy! I don't even care about my birthday this year. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->