Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello Ladies!! AHH sorry its beens a while I got so caught up on this TTC I took this month as a No temp No OPK just BDing when we would like. Unfortunately I got my AF yesterday on Halloween! But good thing is Im back in the game and I have a positive attitude on this whole situation. My Cycle was 41 days this past cycle which is better than 50. 6 months of BCP and still irregular periods. I am sorry for all of those who got BFNS. And if anyone is testing GOOD LUCK and FX.

Good for you girl for taking a step back and calming down about it all! Yay! Glad to hear it helped you. Sorry you got AF though. Boo to her! I hope to be in my 2ww again next Tuesday or Wednesday!

So I got a positive opk yesterday. Bd last night and will again tonight... let's hope I get a bfp in 2 weeks.

Good luck to everyone that's testing. :dust:

Good luck girl!!! I just finished my first round of femara so i hope it works out for both of us!!! :dust:

lol, ttcbaby, my husband thinks your hot. LOL!!!!!!!! he's so gay. lol. :haha:

Ha, that's hilarious! Tell him thanks ?? :) :hugs:

LOL!!!! i was like dude your so stupid. and shes like ten years older then you, and he was like SO WHAT! my husband is a dork. lol. ill tell him!

what's going on with your chart girl? :-(

i have no clue!!!! D: my temp for today is a guess cause i only got 2 hours of sleep but all my others are on 4 hours of sleep, so i added 2 hours of sleep and i know from research that you add .1 to every 30 mins you woke up/ temped early. so i added .4 to my temp so that temp isnt a actual temp reading from my bbt. lol im going to bed in a few and im HOPING ill sleep through the night!!! so im going to base everything off my temp tomorrow! i hope its up higher!

figured id do my dpos so far based off of my positive opk on sunday.. lol!
1dpo- fatigue
2 dpo- fatigue, sore boobs
3 dpo- slight headache, sore boobs, hunger increase, insomnia
4 dpo- bright red bleeding starts light, temp drop on the 30th, insomnia, pressure lower abdominal, moody.
5 dpo- bright red bleeding with very tiny clots, back ache!, slight fatigue, pressure in lower abdominal, moody.
6 dpo (today)- bright red bleeding starting to lighten, backache.

When are you testing burns, your cycles are something to be reckon with. I wonder if you can go to like GNC and see if there is something that will help regulate you? Uhmm you said you was on BC right? What was it?

Angel-welcome 2nd round of IVF, how long b4 ya kno if it was sucessful

Hey,

I only post every now and then but I do keep checking up on the forum, this is the first month I have used the clearblue fertility monitor and had 1 high 2 peaks and 1 high again today gone back to low so I am happy to know that I work lol be had BD on all the days so now just a case of keeping our fingers crossed. We go to Florida on the 16th Nov for 2 weeks and I am due AF on the 17th so we will have to see, getting giddy about this one. Been TTC for 23months

Hi ! New here so forgive me if I don't have all of the correct lingo ! Mother of one. My son is 8 years old. I had him very young and I am now happily married ttc #2. Number one obviously wasn't planned so I really do not know what to expect! I removed mirena ok sept 09 and think I had a period a few days later. First official period came oct 12 and wow did she come with a vengeance ! Mirena was in for five years so I really feel like I don't understand my own body anymore.... We decided to start ttc this month by simply tracking my period and possible ovulation on FF. found it helpful so far. Now I am in the final week of my tww impatiently waiting. Tuesday last week I had painful cramping, that would have been about 4-5 dpo. It came and went for 2-3 days and now no cramping. Bit of a heavy feeling in the abdomen. I am a fitness freak !! Lately.... I haven't felt as energetic in my workouts. Boobs have been sensitive off and on but nothing major. They never were sensitive before af anyways. No bleeding. Extra hungry but I refuse to give into that! Last few night I have woken up early to pee and had crazy dreams... However, in the first week I felt more preggo ... Now I feel like I am losing hope !! Period should come this week at some point. Bfn yesterday :(. I can't expect to get lucky on first try can I !?!? We will see !! Good luck to you ladies, been watching this forum for days ;)

When are you testing burns, your cycles are something to be reckon with. I wonder if you can go to like GNC and see if there is something that will help regulate you? Uhmm you said you was on BC right? What was it?

uhm i tested yesterday using a straight up test but im going to test in a few using a 5 days before, i just ovulated on sunday so it will probably be negative. but i think once i stop with this bleeding then my temps will go up, its like medium bleeding & bright red. i think its stopping today. lol. and yes i was on birth control for 3 years & 4 months. implanon (3 years) & nuvaring (4 months).

*update, saw a line but it was like barely there, so im going to wait till the 13th to test again is my temps rise after this bleeding stops). so MAYBE!

LOL!!!! i was like dude your so stupid. and shes like ten years older then you, and he was like SO WHAT! my husband is a dork. lol. ill tell him!

i have no clue!!!! D: my temp for today is a guess cause i only got 2 hours of sleep but all my others are on 4 hours of sleep, so i added 2 hours of sleep and i know from research that you add .1 to every 30 mins you woke up/ temped early. so i added .4 to my temp so that temp isnt a actual temp reading from my bbt. lol im going to bed in a few and im HOPING ill sleep through the night!!! so im going to base everything off my temp tomorrow! i hope its up higher!

oh goodness, it's on a downward spiral right now. Maybe you should start doing opk's again just to make sure...maybe your body geared up and then didn't O. Or like you said, maybe your temps are just off and you did but i would keep bd'ing just in case and do those opk's until your temps confirm! :dust:

TTC- love the pic, where you at on this cycle?

thank you! Femara is a fertility drug like clomid. helps release more eggies when it's time. it's a pill you take just like clomid certain days at beginning of cycle. I just finished my first round of it on Thursday. I'm cd11 today and go in Tuesday at cd13 for my ultrasound to check my follies. the last couple of months i o'd on this day so i'm hoping my body waits so i can get my hcg trigger shot as planned. so anyway, if my follies are matured on tuesday and i haven't o'd yet, i'll get my trigger and then just wait. we've already had intercourse a couple of times and will every other day til friday now so our bases are covered. then on the 9th i start my heparin injections again twice a day in my belly then my progesterone on the 10th. i love a schedule!!!

Hey,

I only post every now and then but I do keep checking up on the forum, this is the first month I have used the clearblue fertility monitor and had 1 high 2 peaks and 1 high again today gone back to low so I am happy to know that I work lol be had BD on all the days so now just a case of keeping our fingers crossed. We go to Florida on the 16th Nov for 2 weeks and I am due AF on the 17th so we will have to see, getting giddy about this one. Been TTC for 23months

Hi giggles. How exciting it would be to get your BFP right before your vacation. i will cross everything for you!!!!! :dust:

Hi ! New here so forgive me if I don't have all of the correct lingo ! Mother of one. My son is 8 years old. I had him very young and I am now happily married ttc #2. Number one obviously wasn't planned so I really do not know what to expect! I removed mirena ok sept 09 and think I had a period a few days later. First official period came oct 12 and wow did she come with a vengeance ! Mirena was in for five years so I really feel like I don't understand my own body anymore.... We decided to start ttc this month by simply tracking my period and possible ovulation on FF. found it helpful so far. Now I am in the final week of my tww impatiently waiting. Tuesday last week I had painful cramping, that would have been about 4-5 dpo. It came and went for 2-3 days and now no cramping. Bit of a heavy feeling in the abdomen. I am a fitness freak !! Lately.... I haven't felt as energetic in my workouts. Boobs have been sensitive off and on but nothing major. They never were sensitive before af anyways. No bleeding. Extra hungry but I refuse to give into that! Last few night I have woken up early to pee and had crazy dreams... However, in the first week I felt more preggo ... Now I feel like I am losing hope !! Period should come this week at some point. Bfn yesterday :(. I can't expect to get lucky on first try can I !?!? We will see !! Good luck to you ladies, been watching this forum for days ;)

Welcome Lindreed!!! Best of luck to you hun and i hope your first go of this ends in a BFP for you! Don't be too discouraged if it doesn't. Sometimes these things just take time and that's why we call it a "journey" because it certainly is. Your symptoms all sound very hopeful though so fingers crossed! :dust:

Here's a link to help you with all the abbreviations here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Thanks for the warm welcome ! Looking forward to hopefully a positive test by the end of the week... Fingers crossed .... For all of us in the wait :)

oh goodness, it's on a downward spiral right now. Maybe you should start doing opk's again just to make sure...maybe your body geared up and then didn't O. Or like you said, maybe your temps are just off and you did but i would keep bd'ing just in case and do those opk's until your temps confirm! :dust:

yeaah i told my husband we have bd after this bleeding calms down. lol. im going to continue doing temping but if im not too sure if i ovulated then im going to take one, so far im taking one every two days cause it detects the highest two days.

well I had my ultra sound today I made two eggs on the left side that I don't even have a tube and only one on the right side :( so I guess this will be my last month. I am doing the morning shot in my belly to not ovulate to soon then I am taken follistem at night, I have to take 300 iu from the start so there is no more to work up too

well I had my ultra sound today I made two eggs on the left side that I don't even have a tube and only one on the right side :( so I guess this will be my last month. I am doing the morning shot in my belly to not ovulate to soon then I am taken follistem at night, I have to take 300 iu from the start so there is no more to work up too

how is there a ovary on the left but no tube? hmm.. goodluck with everything!!! :hugs:

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->