Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

well I had my ultra sound today I made two eggs on the left side that I don't even have a tube and only one on the right side :( so I guess this will be my last month. I am doing the morning shot in my belly to not ovulate to soon then I am taken follistem at night, I have to take 300 iu from the start so there is no more to work up too

it only takes one mmcheek so keep your head up!!! you have a great chance this month!!! :hugs:

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

welcome girl and like i said on the other thread, i would test again and go see your doc! Best of luck!!! :hugs:

Feeling out bfn last night again two days away from af :(. Something off though. Uti feeling that comes and goes. Like I have to pee but don't... Tmi sorry. It's a heavy feeling and it passes after a while. I don't have a uti. This morning pulls and pokes but since I am two days from ad and had a bfn last night, of course I'm now thinking she is coming any minute !?!? Stressful !!

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

I was not on the shot however In sept I came off mirena which was in for for years. I had no idea what my cycles were like so I immediately added the fertility friend app on my iphone and wrote notes every day. It took over a month but I did get a real period. I had no idea what to expect. I mean what can you do other than wait impatiently lol ! I hear after use of long term bc it can take a few months sometimes before you get a period or are able to see a pattern. Different for everyone but I would t worry. You'll either get a bfp or a period soon enough !!!

here is the test i took yesterday, its a very faint positive but im not holding my breathe cause the internet cheapies from last time let me down so im going to wait a few more days or a couple weeks then retest. my bleeding has slowed down and is lighter and my temp is starting to go back up again, but like i said not holding my breathe... lol.

ps: the test is all cut up from me taking the cover off, & i threw it in the trash before the ten mintues were up cause nothing was showing up then my husbadn wanted to look at it to make sure.. lol. ooops!

Attachments

• DSCF1636.jpg
    DSCF1636.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1418294_269962283156284_267090697_n.jpg
    1418294_269962283156284_267090697_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
Burns please do not test with the blue dyes, I experimented witht he blue dyes cause I heard so much about them and had my husband poas with blue dye and guess what he is pregnant lol

Burns please do not test with the blue dyes, I experimented with the blue dyes cause I heard so much about them and had my husband poas with blue dye and guess what he is pregnant lol

well i just got the blue dye one cause i only had like $4 so i couldnt buy a frer. :l but i will around the 13th hopefully. ;P

Hey guys. I'm back after my mc in early october. I think I ovulated late october a few days before halloween. I'm almost at the end of my tww, and I've been noticing pain at the bottom of my ribcage, a lot of white, creamy cm, and twinges in my tummy. Along with breast sensitivity.
Think I might be pregnant again? Crossing my fingers.

Hi everyone, I have to say how helpful reading everyone's experiences has been for me. My husband and I have been TTC for 19 months now. Always bfn until last month. Thought there was no chance as my husband travels a lot and arrived home after ovulation. But I was feeling symptoms enough to test and had bfp 11 dpo. Had 8 positive tests. (My husband and I were super excited and had to keep checking). 9th test was lighter and 10th test was negative.... AF came 4 days late and so very heavy. Heart breaking. My husband wanted to try again, but had to leave for another trip. DTD 6-7 days before O. Absolutely no chance, right? I am now 5 dpo and feeling very bloated, hungry and exhausted. Am I losing my mind or could I actually have a chance? Trying not to hope too hard....

Hi everyone, I have to say how helpful reading everyone's experiences has been for me. My husband and I have been TTC for 19 months now. Always bfn until last month. Thought there was no chance as my husband travels a lot and arrived home after ovulation. But I was feeling symptoms enough to test and had bfp 11 dpo. Had 8 positive tests. (My husband and I were super excited and had to keep checking). 9th test was lighter and 10th test was negative.... AF came 4 days late and so very heavy. Heart breaking. My husband wanted to try again, but had to leave for another trip. DTD 6-7 days before O. Absolutely no chance, right? I am now 5 dpo and feeling very bloated, hungry and exhausted. Am I losing my mind or could I actually have a chance? Trying not to hope too hard....

Hi Nev! Welcome to the TWW!

So..sperm usually only live for up to 5 days inside of you, depending on the environment of your vagina. In ideal circumstances (really fertile CM, super strong sperm, good uterine environment), they can live for 6 or 7 days, but it's pretty rare from what I've read.

Unless you used pre-seed or had watery/egg-white CM right around then, the sperm would have trouble getting past the cervix and to the womb...but if they made it there, there's definitely a chance...a smaller one than usual, but it's there. (Are you sure you ovulated when you did?)

I know how you feel. My DH goes out of town all the time. The first 8-9 months of TTC, it felt like he was always gone right around ov or just getting back, it drove me nuts. He's going to be gone right before ov next month too, which is why I researched sperm life...lol. The things I google in the name of TTC...

Good luck!! I hope his sperm were super strong and made it long enough to wiggle their way to an egg. :) Keep us updated!

okay i give up.. im still bleeding.. ive been bleeding since cd 14. i dont know what is up with this, lol. maybe i did ovulate or i havent yet till the bleeding stopped.. the last positive opk i got was on cd11 tho. UUGGHHH!!!!! >:/

Hi Nev! Welcome to the TWW!

So..sperm usually only live for up to 5 days inside of you, depending on the environment of your vagina. In ideal circumstances (really fertile CM, super strong sperm, good uterine environment), they can live for 6 or 7 days, but it's pretty rare from what I've read.

Unless you used pre-seed or had watery/egg-white CM right around then, the sperm would have trouble getting past the cervix and to the womb...but if they made it there, there's definitely a chance...a smaller one than usual, but it's there. (Are you sure you ovulated when you did?)

I know how you feel. My DH goes out of town all the time. The first 8-9 months of TTC, it felt like he was always gone right around ov or just getting back, it drove me nuts. He's going to be gone right before ov next month too, which is why I researched sperm life...lol. The things I google in the name of TTC...

Good luck!! I hope his sperm were super strong and made it long enough to wiggle their way to an egg. :) Keep us updated!
Thanks for your response DBZ34! I do know that I have virtually no chance of conception this time around. I just think my body has a mind of its own this month. Haha. I have read that one could be more fertile than normal after a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy, but even then I am very doubtful of these early signs. I am inclined to believe that my body might be resetting itself this month.

My husband will be gone for the next 6 weeks so my next cycle is completely out. Crossing my fingers for a very very happy Christmas present this year. :)

Good luck to you as well! Looking forward to posting/reading something exciting in the next couple months. :)

MMcheek- One month already :-( I am praying this is your month girly!!!

TTC- I think of you often and I hope you get your BFP hunnY!

Burns- your chart is hard to read. Stay positive though. and DONT trust blue dyes. Apple Juice makes them clear positive and hunny Red blood is not a good sign ever unless its few drops. Do u take temps at exact same time every morning??

Welcome to all the newbies!!! FX for u all!!

Burns- your chart is hard to read. Stay positive though. and DONT trust blue dyes. Apple Juice makes them clear positive and hunny Red blood is not a good sign ever unless its few drops. Do u take temps at exact same time every morning??

yes is try to its always in between 5-7am cause my husbands work schedule. and no its like af but im not having cramps or anything. its mainly just when i wipe. i just now am getting this weird pinching on the left of my belly button.. hmm. im pretty sure its af but im still going to test in a few days but im also keeping track what day this bleeding started, i looked it up and it said it could be ovulation bleeding, but this would be the first cycle with it and i got a positive opk on cd11 and this started cd 14..so yeha. lol. ;P i put a tamp in and it barley had blood on it and it had some brown but not much so i dont know... lol.

yes is try to its always in between 5-7am cause my husbands work schedule. and no its like af but im not having cramps or anything. its mainly just when i wipe. i just now am getting this weird pinching on the left of my belly button.. hmm. im pretty sure its af but im still going to test in a few days but im also keeping track what day this bleeding started, i looked it up and it said it could be ovulation bleeding, but this would be the first cycle with it and i got a positive opk on cd11 and this started cd 14..so yeha. lol. ;P i put a tamp in and it barley had blood on it and it had some brown but not much so i dont know... lol.

Burns- I don't think it's ovulation bleeding. That's not supposed to last that long...usually it's just spotting for a day or two after ov.

It could be a cyst that's ruptured and is bleeding. Have you consulted your doctor? If it lasts a few more days, I would go in and see about it. It might be AF and you're just in the middle of a weird cycle, but it is odd..

If your cycles are 50+ days do u think you could of ovulated that soon?? I had ovulation bleed its not common but it definitely happens! it was VERY light like spotting for 2 days. I barely needed a panty liner. That's good you are keeping track Just don't get overly stressed cause it makes our bodies do weird things (easier said than done I no) Stress is why a lot of people have irregular periods. I am like you been on BCP for YEARS I am off 6 months no so praying for normal cycles. But anyways hang in there chicky! hopefully your temps start telling us whats happening!! :flower:

Burns- I don't think it's ovulation bleeding. That's not supposed to last that long...usually it's just spotting for a day or two after ov.

It could be a cyst that's ruptured and is bleeding. Have you consulted your doctor? If it lasts a few more days, I would go in and see about it. It might be AF and you're just in the middle of a weird cycle, but it is odd..

it stopped already i was only bleeding for 5 days. i know its not my period cause there werent any clots & it was waaay brighter then my period, plus my period is 7 days on point each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->