Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

MMcheek- One month already :-( I am praying this is your month girly!!!

TTC- I think of you often and I hope you get your BFP hunnY!

Burns- your chart is hard to read. Stay positive though. and DONT trust blue dyes. Apple Juice makes them clear positive and hunny Red blood is not a good sign ever unless its few drops. Do u take temps at exact same time every morning??

Welcome to all the newbies!!! FX for u all!!

yes is try to its always in between 5-7am cause my husbands work schedule. and no its like af but im not having cramps or anything. its mainly just when i wipe. i just now am getting this weird pinching on the left of my belly button.. hmm. im pretty sure its af but im still going to test in a few days but im also keeping track what day this bleeding started, i looked it up and it said it could be ovulation bleeding, but this would be the first cycle with it and i got a positive opk on cd11 and this started cd 14..so yeha. lol. ;P i put a tamp in and it barley had blood on it and it had some brown but not much so i dont know... lol.

If your cycles are 50+ days do u think you could of ovulated that soon?? I had ovulation bleed its not common but it definitely happens! it was VERY light like spotting for 2 days. I barely needed a panty liner. That's good you are keeping track Just don't get overly stressed cause it makes our bodies do weird things (easier said than done I no) Stress is why a lot of people have irregular periods. I am like you been on BCP for YEARS I am off 6 months no so praying for normal cycles. But anyways hang in there chicky! hopefully your temps start telling us whats happening!! :flower:

my average cycle length is 43 days. and i got a positive opk on cd 11 the ones on the 9, 10, 12,13 to now were all negative except that one day. thats why im thinking it was ovulation bleeding. i looked it up and other girls on threads got the same thing as me but only 6 of the girls gave birth & they were all girls. the rest miscarried which was only like 4 other girls. ;P

I'm 5dpo today... 1 more week until I can test. fx for a bfp :winkwink:

more pinching on my sides (its mainly on my left side), backache and feel like puking.. im not too sure about all this anymore. lol. and im not sure if i should bother temping anymore cause i keep getting my hopes up that they rise then they just fall.. hmm. i would go consult my pediatrician but yeah she dont seem too interested in helping me neither does my actual doctor, so im over seeing them now. lol!

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

I was not on the shot however In sept I came off mirena which was in for for years. I had no idea what my cycles were like so I immediately added the fertility friend app on my iphone and wrote notes every day. It took over a month but I did get a real period. I had no idea what to expect. I mean what can you do other than wait impatiently lol ! I hear after use of long term bc it can take a few months sometimes before you get a period or are able to see a pattern. Different for everyone but I would t worry. You'll either get a bfp or a period soon enough !!!

I was on depo for about 6 years and I'm finally getting somewhat normal periods.
It's been about 20 days since the end of my last period, and I was so sure that I've been having premenstrual symptoms. I took a home test today and I got a faint positive. Tomorrow I'm going to get another home test and if it comes out the same, than I will confirm it at the hospital! Super nervous! Thanks so much for your time and advice

more pinching on my sides (its mainly on my left side), backache and feel like puking.. im not too sure about all this anymore. lol. and im not sure if i should bother temping anymore cause i keep getting my hopes up that they rise then they just fall.. hmm. i would go consult my pediatrician but yeah she dont seem too interested in helping me neither does my actual doctor, so im over seeing them now. lol!

Well, temping might be helpful, but if it's stressing you out, just stop. Are you still doing opks? From your temps, it doesn't seem like you've ovulated yet. You should get a clear rise and your temps should stay up for at least three days in a row. If you have longer cycles, ov should be happening for you soon. I think that temping in this situation could be a good thing, just because you can see what your body is doing.

It seems like you're trying to ovulate, but you don't quite make it. You get the first temp jump, but then it goes back down. Your ovaries produce a number of follicles during the first two weeks and then when one gets big enough, your body tries to ovulate, but if it doesn't work out, it resets until the next follicle is ready. Just think of it this way, your body is waiting to pick the perfect follie for the perfect egg so you can get your perfect forever baby. :)

I hope things get less confusing very soon!

Burns- I do agree with Ella. I don't think that you ovulated. Wasn't your last cycle 60+ days?? Pediatricians is for children so I understand they would not be any help. But it would be great to go to the Gyno and speak to someone so you can get some more answers. If you temp your temp will stay up and continuous stay up after it normally doesn't drop more than a day even if that. And also you should normally get 2 days of pos OPK. But of course everyone is different so it just all depends. I sure hope you get some answers I cant imagine how stressful it is. Are you checking CM?? CP?? I also do not think its possible for you to have ovulated if you had such bright red blood for so long. Are you in any pain??

Burns-you need to go in to the doctor and tell her you are trting to conceive, tell them that you are exhibited signs of pcos. The long cycles the eratic opk's these are all signs of pcos, also the mid-month bleeds. I had a mid-moth bleed only once. These bleeds are really fertile, but very rare to have. I am more inclined to think that you need an expert to help line out your cycles and see if you need clomid, or fertility treatments. I am understanding that at times you show sign of pregnancy,but as do most women ttc because we are intune to nature. we produce a high level of progesterone that rises all the way up to our periods in order to sustain pregnancy. This allows the bidy to feel the same symptoms. In theory we should have a period 14 days of ovulation if conception didn't happen, or if you didn't O properly. pcos does this it gives us the surge then it fails, and this can repeat over and over also temping will show the ups and downs. that's why everyone is saying you need a rise for atleast 3 days, so it shows a clear indication of ovulation

Burns-I am military and I called today to ask about how to get an obgyn referral she told me if a doctor wont refer you, then you can call patient advocacy. There is no reason for you to have to see a pediatrian when you are an sexually active adult. They are jurking you around, Are you based out of Kanas or Kentucky? The thing with the Army is you have to take charge or they will jerk you around every which way, also your hubby can go to his leadership and complain that you are not receiving proper medical care. That will resolve this in a matter of seconds. Gllod Lucl

Burns-I am military and I called today to ask about how to get an obgyn referral she told me if a doctor wont refer you, then you can call patient advocacy. There is no reason for you to have to see a pediatrian when you are an sexually active adult. They are jurking you around, Are you based out of Kanas or Kentucky? The thing with the Army is you have to take charge or they will jerk you around every which way, also your hubby can go to his leadership and complain that you are not receiving proper medical care. That will resolve this in a matter of seconds. Gllod Lucl

awe thanks, and yes im seeing a pediatrician and have no clue why.. we are based in kansas. these doctors that they send military spouses to are a huge JOKE. :/ can you pm the steps you have to do to setup with a obgyn.? i tried finding girls with the same thing as me and everything that has happened but no one. :/

Burns- I do agree with Ella. I don't think that you ovulated. Wasn't your last cycle 60+ days?? Pediatricians is for children so I understand they would not be any help. But it would be great to go to the Gyno and speak to someone so you can get some more answers. If you temp your temp will stay up and continuous stay up after it normally doesn't drop more than a day even if that. And also you should normally get 2 days of pos OPK. But of course everyone is different so it just all depends. I sure hope you get some answers I cant imagine how stressful it is. Are you checking CM?? CP?? I also do not think its possible for you to have ovulated if you had such bright red blood for so long. Are you in any pain??

yes it was 60+ it was like 70 something.. yes im checking my cm & cp,. im not in any pain and didnt have any pain during the random bleeding either, this is the first time its been red normally my random bleeding its brown discharge not blood. ;P

Well, temping might be helpful, but if it's stressing you out, just stop. Are you still doing opks? From your temps, it doesn't seem like you've ovulated yet. You should get a clear rise and your temps should stay up for at least three days in a row. If you have longer cycles, ov should be happening for you soon. I think that temping in this situation could be a good thing, just because you can see what your body is doing.

It seems like you're trying to ovulate, but you don't quite make it. You get the first temp jump, but then it goes back down. Your ovaries produce a number of follicles during the first two weeks and then when one gets big enough, your body tries to ovulate, but if it doesn't work out, it resets until the next follicle is ready. Just think of it this way, your body is waiting to pick the perfect follie for the perfect egg so you can get your perfect forever baby. :)

I hope things get less confusing very soon!

im doing okps and temping but im thinking about just not doing any of them but we are trying to conceive before he gets deployed. ;P & thanks i hope you get your bfp soon too! <3

Call your patient advocate on post tell them that your doc is not referring you to the obgyn and this is what is going on. Tell them that you want to be seen by someone else. I guarantee it will happen

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

I was not on the shot however In sept I came off mirena which was in for for years. I had no idea what my cycles were like so I immediately added the fertility friend app on my iphone and wrote notes every day. It took over a month but I did get a real period. I had no idea what to expect. I mean what can you do other than wait impatiently lol ! I hear after use of long term bc it can take a few months sometimes before you get a period or are able to see a pattern. Different for everyone but I would t worry. You'll either get a bfp or a period soon enough !!!

I was on depo for about 6 years and I'm finally getting somewhat normal periods.
It's been about 20 days since the end of my last period, and I was so sure that I've been having premenstrual symptoms. I took a home test today and I got a faint positive. Tomorrow I'm going to get another home test and if it comes out the same, than I will confirm it at the hospital! Super nervous! Thanks so much for your time and advice

Wow, that's so awesome!!! Congrats! I hope tomorrow's is even darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->