Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ok..I'm new to this site and I'm sure (from ALL the posts and threads I've read) that this is asked over and over and over again..lol..anyway..here's my deal. the first day of my last period was Oct.12th and it ended Oct.16th so I have a regular 28 day(average) cycle and always a 5 day period. well I Od on the 27th of Oct. and we did the deed that day (we are trying for a boy so we are only having sex on O day..not before or after).. so I am now 12dpo and at 9dpo I had lots and lots of watery discharge(sorry tmi) and then at 10dpo all day at work (I work 2nd shift) I had kind of thick but still kind of watery(enough to wear a liner) and it was yellow all day(never happened that I know of before).. so anyway when I got home from work my back started to hurt and I had some light cramping so I though maybe af was coming early. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had blood tinged cm that I've never seen before. So what I'm trying to see is if it sounds like ib to anyone. My back is also killing me and has gotten worse since last night and I never get backaches so it sound pretty promising but I'm a symptom spotter but IDK how I can symptom spot my back hurting like it does and the blood tinged cm. I did take a pt yesterday (11dpo) BFN. Maybe it's too early..please help. I'm going CrAzY!! lol

ok..I'm new to this site and I'm sure (from ALL the posts and threads I've read) that this is asked over and over and over again..lol..anyway..here's my deal. the first day of my last period was Oct.12th and it ended Oct.16th so I have a regular 28 day(average) cycle and always a 5 day period. well I Od on the 27th of Oct. and we did the deed that day (we are trying for a boy so we are only having sex on O day..not before or after).. so I am now 12dpo and at 9dpo I had lots and lots of watery discharge(sorry tmi) and then at 10dpo all day at work (I work 2nd shift) I had kind of thick but still kind of watery(enough to wear a liner) and it was yellow all day(never happened that I know of before).. so anyway when I got home from work my back started to hurt and I had some light cramping so I though maybe af was coming early. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had blood tinged cm that I've never seen before. So what I'm trying to see is if it sounds like ib to anyone. My back is also killing me and has gotten worse since last night and I never get backaches so it sound pretty promising but I'm a symptom spotter but IDK how I can symptom spot my back hurting like it does and the blood tinged cm. I did take a pt yesterday (11dpo) BFN. Maybe it's too early..please help. I'm going CrAzY!! lol

Welcome sweetie and you have hope until full on AF shows!!! Test again in a couple of days and best of luck!!! :dust:

I would test in 3 days and 90% should have your answer. How long is your LP?? I have also had the blood tinged CM it happens with and without pregnancy hang in there and goodluck to you!!! keep us posted :)

Burns- I agree with MMcheek. It sounds like PCOS because there are so many irregularities there and you could use some fertility treatments. Your so young as well so that's on your side. But a pediatrician is a waste of your time. You need to see someone who will look at your charts and temps and run some tests. Your charts will very much help the Dr see whats going on, least to show when/if you are ovulating. I think you should make some calls and make it happen girly! you will feel so much better to not be so unsure. I do understand what your going threw but mine is because I got off BCP after 3 years and its so aggravating and drives me bonkers for sure at times. My cycles being so long suck because the average person with 28day cycles has DOUBLE the chance to conceive then myself. So they are able to test 2 times within my once and its a drag. But we are all here to support you along the way. But just trying to be honest about the bleeding and stuff I don't think its pregnancy its something else and you and your DH deserve some answers. Would be excellent if you conceive before deployment! GL to you and I hope you get some answers SOON!!

About me CD8 just hanging out waiting (FOREVER) lol to O!! I should O around cd28-cd30 but we shall see would be really nice to get a semi regular cycle (wishful thinking) I didn't temp or OPK last month but to be honest it drive me crazy but it was less stressful for sure. I will start Testing OPK around CD 15 or so depending on my temps. I really wanted a summer baby because this(if happens) will be 100% my last pregnancy But its looking more like a fall one which is fine :winkwink: anyways GL to all testing. mmcheek- when do u O??

Back in the tww we do time bd tonight I take my trigger shot tonight then more bd sat& sun, they put a.m intercourse wonder why what If we do all day intercourse lol

eh im out cause no doctor is going to help me, i have a better chance getting a diagnose from dr. google over a actual doctor. plus i always google my symptoms before going and seeing a actual doctor and its right 100% of the time. and ive already done one for my cycles and its always saying pcos of whatever that is. but yeah i went and seen my doctor about my chronic utricia angiodema and i googled it before going just for the doctors to tell me i have it.. going and seeing a actual doctor just it pointless when it comes to me. :/

well from what i googled its unexplained bleeding or a ovarian cryst that popped.

Hi Guys - I've been a silent stalker for but would really like someone to share this 2ww with!!
my and dh are trying for no1. i had a miscarriage in Jan this year and have been ttc since. symptons so far, slight cramps, sore boobs and extream tiredness. really hoping for a bfp this month.

bby dust to all! xxx

thank you ladies for your replies. I'm going to test again Sunday if AF doesn't show. I tested in a moment of weakness today(twice) and still BFN. I'm going to wait for sure now. It's just SO hard to get my mind off "am I preg?". I'm driving myself insane. Well, only 2 more days!! I'll have to wait and see. :)

so i went to the bathroom to check my cp i always do at 1pm once ive walked around a bit so yeah; my cp is high, very soft & squishy, what i believe is open (there is like a very clear slit that is open on my cervical opening & my discharge is mixed with white & clear, very slippery (like dish soap), & beyond stretchy (a good 2-3cm maybe about a inch before breaking). is this a good thing or what?! i went to the bathroom a good 4-5 times so far today then just now so i know its not left over sperm from last night. what could it be? im so lost, i havent taken a opk because i dont have any and i dont have the money for them either. so i dont know if its good or not.. & ive been having these uhm weird tingly pullin cramps on the left & right side above my hip bone but mainly on the left side.

Burns-your prolly ovulating that was prolly a mid-month bleed

So it sounds like you're O. I would def try again(doing the deed) just to make sure. I know that sperm can live inside you for up to 7 days waiting for an egg so if you're Oing today then theres a good chance this could be your month. =] GL!

So it sounds like you're O. I would def try again(doing the deed) just to make sure. I know that sperm can live inside you for up to 7 days waiting for an egg so if you're Oing today then theres a good chance this could be your month. =] GL!

its weird i normally check my cm each month everyday at 1pm at the latest 2pm & its never done this before. ill try again today but ive been being very mean to my husband today (mood swing galore) for no reason, so maybe i just wish i had a opk to take! lol. thank you & i hope this is your month! goodluck to you tooo!!!! :D im going to not my symptoms starting tomorrow, just in case.

Back in the tww we do time bd tonight I take my trigger shot tonight then more bd sat& sun, they put a.m intercourse wonder why what If we do all day intercourse lol

GOOD LUCK!!! Ha, ha...that cracks me up. Yeah sometimes i just put "yes" so it gives me that "x" instead of a.m. or p.m. Ha! it's funny. I wonder if it matters what time of day you bd? i have heard morning sex has the highest sperm count from your guy so that's usually when we do it. ;-)

:dust:

Hi Guys - I've been a silent stalker for but would really like someone to share this 2ww with!!
my and dh are trying for no1. i had a miscarriage in Jan this year and have been ttc since. symptons so far, slight cramps, sore boobs and extream tiredness. really hoping for a bfp this month.

bby dust to all! xxx

Best of luck to you sweetie!!! So sorry to hear about your miscarriage though. :-( HUGS!
:dust:

so i went to the bathroom to check my cp i always do at 1pm once ive walked around a bit so yeah; my cp is high, very soft & squishy, what i believe is open (there is like a very clear slit that is open on my cervical opening & my discharge is mixed with white & clear, very slippery (like dish soap), & beyond stretchy (a good 2-3cm maybe about a inch before breaking). is this a good thing or what?! i went to the bathroom a good 4-5 times so far today then just now so i know its not left over sperm from last night. what could it be? im so lost, i havent taken a opk because i dont have any and i dont have the money for them either. so i dont know if its good or not.. & ive been having these uhm weird tingly pullin cramps on the left & right side above my hip bone but mainly on the left side.

Sounds dead on like you are gearing up to O for sure this time! Good luck!!! Your temps in the next few days should for sure reflect it if so. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->