Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am SOO happy (I think atleast) lol I got a temp dip this am (CD14) and having O cramps and now just got a +OPK!! This means my cycle would FINALLY be regulated after 7 months! Plus I would be 10DPO on xmas morn so I could test before new years!! please pray for me. Im getting a lot of Bding in that's for sure!!! My CM is not EW is Watery but hey ill take it! if my temp is up next 3 days I will be THRILLED!! My cervix is high but not as high as normally on O (cause I can still touch it) But even if I O within 4 days its still REGULATED. I am so sick of having 50 day cycles. Last month was 34 days so its getting better each month! And the unknown for these last 7 months has been driving me literally BONKERS! I would like to be certain When im about to O. not have to wait till after to confirm!!

here is a update on my chart. dashed crosshairs or not im saying i o'd on cd48 or around it. both pictures are of my chart today ones just more zoomed in. today i feel nausea, tired & beyond hungry. and im still having very sensitive boobs. testing on the 23rd just incase i need to go get my hubby a last mintue present. lol.

That's great at least you O'd! and I see you BDed 3-4 days before O. What a great day that would be to get a BFP that close to xmas!! :) GL your signs look good too

yeah we were trying to bd every 2-3 days just to be safe but around o week his schedule was messed up. i hope so! if my o date is correct i should be starting tomorrow or by friday. so im hoping i can talk hubby into getting me a frer when he goes to walmart.. i know i shouldn't do blue dye ones but it popped up a faint positive along with a dollar store one. my stomach has icky today like i feel hungry but when i make something it just makes me wanna puke, im tired, boobs still hurt & i can smell everything it's so gross. and im only wanting sugary/salty stuff. like cookies chips potatoes.. i see you od today or yesterday!!!!! congrats & congrats on the regular cycle!!!!! i wish mine would go back..

Still no AF for me since 18th October.. this is so frustrating. I just want my cycle to start so I can start trying again.
So I called my GP to find out if my referral has been made and I was told he's on holiday!!! HOLIDAY???? HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY!!! and my referral wont be made until he's back. and then there's the whole waiting for an appointment then more tests bla bla bla... Oh i feel so rubbish guys!

my last af was Oct 17! lol. what holiday there's not another holiday for another 2 weeks & thanksgiving is far from over, wtf?! sorry your going though this! :/

Still no af for me... how about you?

nope im still af free!!!! ;D your cd61 too, right?

Please help me in this TTW torture!!!!!

I am 3 days away from AF, got BFN today :(

Was really hopeful this month because I had implantation bleeding for the first time ever and I have been having funny twitches, throbs and mild cramps. Never felt these before but then got so disappointed when I did a test and nothing :(

So disappointing!

WElcome to the club, sorry sweetie. It's tough! Hang in there. :hugs:

Still no AF for me since 18th October.. this is so frustrating. I just want my cycle to start so I can start trying again.
So I called my GP to find out if my referral has been made and I was told he's on holiday!!! HOLIDAY???? HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY!!! and my referral wont be made until he's back. and then there's the whole waiting for an appointment then more tests bla bla bla... Oh i feel so rubbish guys!

my last af was Oct 17! lol. what holiday there's not another holiday for another 2 weeks & thanksgiving is far from over, wtf?! sorry your going though this! :/

Still no af for me... how about you?

nope im still af free!!!! ;D your cd61 too, right?

Yep... cd61. The longest cycle i've ever had! i just want af to come now, im going crazy!! :wacko:

:bfn: YUCK! Trying to still hold out hope for Wednesday's test at14 dpo. I don't think it's possible to pray any harder. :wacko:

Sorry ttcbaby. however, its still very early and your not out until the witch shows her ugly face!!! Sending lots of baby dust your way. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Okay... so ladies if you would all be so kind as to tell me all your "slang" or word abbreviations you are all using I would be ever so great full. Trying to read posts (currently in the two week wait forum) but getting stuck on abbreviated words. Haha, sorry to sound like a dumb a** xxx

am a TOTAL mess today and tonight. Had a fight with DH on way in talking about baby stuff again and next steps and he is just not totally on board with IUI yet. He wants to give it one more month or even more of what we've already been doing and i get that and I know we have to check out the finances, etc. I'm just super stressed since January everything starts back over and we'll be paying out the arse for my meds and ultrasound and stuff. Ugh. i'm so nervous for another negative tomorrow morning. This journey really sucks sometimes. :cry:

Okay... so ladies if you would all be so kind as to tell me all your "slang" or word abbreviations you are all using I would be ever so great full. Trying to read posts (currently in the two week wait forum) but getting stuck on abbreviated words. Haha, sorry to sound like a dumb a** xxx

bfp- big fat positive
bfn- big fat negative
dpo- days past ovulation
uhh iui- some type of insemination process. lol.
bd- baby dance (aka sex)
o'd- ovulated
af- aunt flow (aka mense/period)
anymore you want to know?:)

am a TOTAL mess today and tonight. Had a fight with DH on way in talking about baby stuff again and next steps and he is just not totally on board with IUI yet. He wants to give it one more month or even more of what we've already been doing and i get that and I know we have to check out the finances, etc. I'm just super stressed since January everything starts back over and we'll be paying out the arse for my meds and ultrasound and stuff. Ugh. i'm so nervous for another negative tomorrow morning. This journey really sucks sometimes. :cry:

dang girl! :/ i hope he gets on board with what YOU want to do since your the one carrying the baby! our guys need to realize we are more emotional drained on this whole process way more then they are.. sounds bad but it's the truth! the sooner they realize this the better. :/

I'm sorry your feeling like that ttcbaby. I dont think our men know exactly how stressfull this is for us or even how much it means to us. my oh has a very laid back attitude towards this whole process which really makes me mad! Did you test today? xxx

So I had my appointment letter come through today for the fertility clinic. 9th Jan! seems agaes away but i know ppl have to wait months for there's so i wont moan about it.

updated chart.. negative tests.... i feel like we are getting nowhere. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-18-10-43-45-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-18-10-43-45-1.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 8
I am SOO happy (I think atleast) lol I got a temp dip this am (CD14) and having O cramps and now just got a +OPK!! This means my cycle would FINALLY be regulated after 7 months! Plus I would be 10DPO on xmas morn so I could test before new years!! please pray for me. Im getting a lot of Bding in that's for sure!!! My CM is not EW is Watery but hey ill take it! if my temp is up next 3 days I will be THRILLED!! My cervix is high but not as high as normally on O (cause I can still touch it) But even if I O within 4 days its still REGULATED. I am so sick of having 50 day cycles. Last month was 34 days so its getting better each month! And the unknown for these last 7 months has been driving me literally BONKERS! I would like to be certain When im about to O. not have to wait till after to confirm!!

Wohooo rooting for you! :happydance: Bfp would be the best xmas gift you could ask for :D

I really hope he will get on board or would be even better if you could get your bfp before all that :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies,

So I'm losing my mind here. Stuck in a snowstorm and no ability to get out to buy a test, so I just used two OPKs, and both came back +. I am 15DPO (or 13DPO, according to FF -- but pretty sure it is wrong). Either way...

Does anybody have any experience with using OPKs as HPTs?? I might be stuck for the next two days and my curiosity is killing me!!!

I have heard reviews from both sides. Saying that's how they got the BFP and also that they are a load of crap. Are you certain when you did O???

Turns out the OPKs were right! They showed positive on Sunday, then I got a real BFP with a test on Monday, and confirmed by my RE with a beta yesterday!!!

She said that OPKs are actually less sensitive than HPTs, meaning they usually take longer to show, but I had enough hormones flowing on Sunday to trigger the response. Apparently there is overlap in the DNA threads, so OPK also doubles as an HPT. The reverse isn't true, though.

Anyway, so, so, pumped and hoping this sends positive vibes everyone else's way for a Merry Christmas and a Happy BFP!! The support on this board is so, so great.

Ladies,

So I'm losing my mind here. Stuck in a snowstorm and no ability to get out to buy a test, so I just used two OPKs, and both came back +. I am 15DPO (or 13DPO, according to FF -- but pretty sure it is wrong). Either way...

Does anybody have any experience with using OPKs as HPTs?? I might be stuck for the next two days and my curiosity is killing me!!!

I have heard reviews from both sides. Saying that's how they got the BFP and also that they are a load of crap. Are you certain when you did O???

Turns out the OPKs were right! They showed positive on Sunday, then I got a real BFP with a test on Monday, and confirmed by my RE with a beta yesterday!!!

She said that OPKs are actually less sensitive than HPTs, meaning they usually take longer to show, but I had enough hormones flowing on Sunday to trigger the response. Apparently there is overlap in the DNA threads, so OPK also doubles as an HPT. The reverse isn't true, though.

Anyway, so, so, pumped and hoping this sends positive vibes everyone else's way for a Merry Christmas and a Happy BFP!! The support on this board is so, so great.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and also new to the tww and my god is the ttw a one way ticket to crazy town :wacko: I have children already but I have been with my partner for a couple of years now and we have decided to complete our family by adding a new addition. i have a long irregular cycle of anything from 32-35 days. i am now 13dpo but i am not expecting AF till xmas day. I have just hit my time to start testing and Id be lying if I said I haven't already started testing...every day has been a :bfn: :cry:
I feel like im loosing my mind yesterday I hit the epitome of crazy when i cracked open a hpt and took it outside to exam it in the day light looking for the littlest hint of a second line...arrrhhh help before i get carted off by the men in white coats. In the evening i have been very nauseated and vomiting, sore boobs excessively tired i actually napped the other day but still a :bfn: all the way.

mtw1 :wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->