Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Just joined this site. I was on the pill for 13 years. Started early bc I had ovarian cysts. Had one ovary removed bc the cyst was so large. I'm married now and hubby and I are ttc. Stopped taking the pill back in July this yr. ovulated dec 15th. So I'm anxiously awaiting the 2 week wait. Yesterday we had intercourse and there was a little dark blood on him and I noticed some when I wiped. Could this be good news or an early period? My period is due to come on Sunday. After that spotting, there was nothing. Any thoughts or advice, feel free to share. Thanks, ladies!!

it could be nothing, like just from intercourse in general rough or not, it happens to me and we never have rough sex cause my cervix is too sensitive for it. but it could also be mid cycle bleeding etc. if you dont start by sunday id wait till monday then test. goodluck! :babydust:

Thanks for the feedback. I never usually bleed from sex, and it wasn't rough, neither do I ever have mid cycle bleeding. Ya, I'm going to see if my period comes. Either way, I'll test on jan 1st. Thanks for the bay dust!!! :)

Hey all! I want to let you all know that you have been greatly supportive even though I was to shy to ever say anything. I read lots of posts and learned a lot about ttc. Finally got m BFP a few weeks ago after almost a year of trying. Here's to hoping the bean stays sticky, and baby dust to all of you!

Any advice? So I have a 32 day cycle sometimes 33. My last period was Nov. 19th. Well on DEC. 22nd (period due) I had a little spotting. That would be normal for me with my period following right behind it except this time that didn't happen. I wore a tampon thinking it was my period except when I took it off no period nor the following 3-4 days after (normal period length about 5 days). Today makes it a week that my AF hadn't showed. I've been having some mild cramping, nausea and feeling tired. Took an hpt today and it was negative and still not feeling any sign of AF. How soon should I test again and had this happened to anyone else. With my first pregnancy I spotted only for a day waited until my next period was late and got a positive pregnancy test and had all symptoms. Any advice??

Hi Guys!
Hope your all well and had a lovely Christmas... I've been reading through posts and see we had a BFB! Congrats..!! and I have my fingers crossed for everyone else, hopefully we will have some more in the new year.

Still no AF for me since 18th Oct...!!! This is the longest ever! I've changed my appointment with the RE, was 9th Jan, now 22nd Jan ANOTHER wait!

Hi Guys!
Hope your all well and had a lovely Christmas... I've been reading through posts and see we had a BFB! Congrats..!! and I have my fingers crossed for everyone else, hopefully we will have some more in the new year.

Still no AF for me since 18th Oct...!!! This is the longest ever! I've changed my appointment with the RE, was 9th Jan, now 22nd Jan ANOTHER wait!

i started the other day like 4 days ago. lol! but im temping a lot more accurate now so im glad! :D goodluck girl! :hugs:

does my chart look good so far?! im checking my cervix & everything each day (or im going to try to) i always do my temp at 7:40-8:00am then take my first morning pee & check my cervix around 8:30-9:00am each morning:) so we are actually going to TRY this cycle so im being more "pronouced" with charting and everything! i mean we were trying but we just havent been too serious on it the last year of trying. so new year might as well ACTUALLY TRY. :D

I'm in the TWW only 5DPO and going crazy. I'm planning on testing at 9DPO.

welcome Laura! the TWW is really just dreadful. I know. You have to find other things to distract you and keep you busy. Testing early could be bad if you get negatives every day until AF. I know it's hard to wait, but it's really best to wait until at least 13 or 14dpo to test. It's taken me a long time to figure this out. It creates less stress. But if you don't mind possibly seeing those negatives over and over, go for it. Best of luck hun. :dust:

Thanks. It took me until I was 8 weeks along with my first DD, 6 weeks with my second DD and 3 weeks with my last DD to get my + results. I'm hoping if I am pregnant that I'll be able to get a :bfp: sooner.

Wow girl, sorry it takes so long to get your bfp's each time. I'd go bonkers.

Just joined this site. I was on the pill for 13 years. Started early bc I had ovarian cysts. Had one ovary removed bc the cyst was so large. I'm married now and hubby and I are ttc. Stopped taking the pill back in July this yr. ovulated dec 15th. So I'm anxiously awaiting the 2 week wait. Yesterday we had intercourse and there was a little dark blood on him and I noticed some when I wiped. Could this be good news or an early period? My period is due to come on Sunday. After that spotting, there was nothing. Any thoughts or advice, feel free to share. Thanks, ladies!!

Welcome May! I hope this happens right away for you guys. You could have had spotting just because your cervix was irritated from intercourse. It could be nothing. Best of luck to you! When are you testing???

Thanks for the wishes. Yesterday I was feeling soooo bloated and crampy. But who knows....could be from the big Christmas dinner! :p
Sometimes we create physically what we want to see. So who knows. After reading about implementation, I was starting to feel like this could be it, but who knows. I'm going to test on New Year's Day.

Best of luck to you sweetie. I'll be thinking of you Wednesday! :hugs:

Ewcm but no high temp :/ getting bummed i need to O damnit

What is going on with your chart girl? i hope you're not having an annovulatory cycle. Ugh. It's taking you way more time to o this cycle. here's some dust for you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey all! I want to let you all know that you have been greatly supportive even though I was to shy to ever say anything. I read lots of posts and learned a lot about ttc. Finally got m BFP a few weeks ago after almost a year of trying. Here's to hoping the bean stays sticky, and baby dust to all of you!

wow congrats annie and h&h 9mths! :hugs:

Any advice? So I have a 32 day cycle sometimes 33. My last period was Nov. 19th. Well on DEC. 22nd (period due) I had a little spotting. That would be normal for me with my period following right behind it except this time that didn't happen. I wore a tampon thinking it was my period except when I took it off no period nor the following 3-4 days after (normal period length about 5 days). Today makes it a week that my AF hadn't showed. I've been having some mild cramping, nausea and feeling tired. Took an hpt today and it was negative and still not feeling any sign of AF. How soon should I test again and had this happened to anyone else. With my first pregnancy I spotted only for a day waited until my next period was late and got a positive pregnancy test and had all symptoms. Any advice??

Wow, it sure sounds like you're preggers. Test again in a few days. hopefully you see that beautiful BFP! :dust:

Hi Guys!

Gosh, you poor thing. Your body is really messing with you this go round. Ugh. Hang in there!!! I hate that you have to wait even longer for that appointment but seriously, that date will be here before you know it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->