Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Burns, Yayyy!!! You started!! such a relief right?.. you either want to start a new cycle so you can just get on with it OR have a +poas, not having either is driving me nuts. the only thing is my boobs have been extra sore for the past month and a half and thats all really.. lol. nothing else, no other symptom, nothing to indicate af is coming or i could be preggers.

GL with this cycle, FX for you. xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just joined this site. I was on the pill for 13 years. Started early bc I had ovarian cysts. Had one ovary removed bc the cyst was so large. I'm married now and hubby and I are ttc. Stopped taking the pill back in July this yr. ovulated dec 15th. So I'm anxiously awaiting the 2 week wait. Yesterday we had intercourse and there was a little dark blood on him and I noticed some when I wiped. Could this be good news or an early period? My period is due to come on Sunday. After that spotting, there was nothing. Any thoughts or advice, feel free to share. Thanks, ladies!!

Hi May
It could be anything really. I have had this after sex as well, sometimes it just happens. But seeing as your so close to your period, it could be implantation... i will keep my fx for you. good luck honey and keep us updated. x:hugs:

Any advice? So I have a 32 day cycle sometimes 33. My last period was Nov. 19th. Well on DEC. 22nd (period due) I had a little spotting. That would be normal for me with my period following right behind it except this time that didn't happen. I wore a tampon thinking it was my period except when I took it off no period nor the following 3-4 days after (normal period length about 5 days). Today makes it a week that my AF hadn't showed. I've been having some mild cramping, nausea and feeling tired. Took an hpt today and it was negative and still not feeling any sign of AF. How soon should I test again and had this happened to anyone else. With my first pregnancy I spotted only for a day waited until my next period was late and got a positive pregnancy test and had all symptoms. Any advice??

Hi Angel,
this sounds really positive to me.. Good luck and fx for you. Some ppl have to wait 2 weeks after there missed period before they get a + I know of people who have waited even longer. I would say give it another week and then test again.
Keep us updated. x:hugs:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I need some support during the tww! I'm currently 9dpo. My last +opk was 12/23, felt ovulation twinges 12/25 and cramps in the lower pelvic area 7dpo on 12/31. No real symptoms...I have tender nipples and had nausea last night but that could be from pms and from something I had eaten. I just started temping this month and realized a few days ago that my digital thermometer was broken after I noticed my temps were all over the place! So my temp info on my chart is useless so I'm not even 100% sure if I've ovulated or not.

Anyone else waiting?

one more week until poas. let's hope I get a + bday gift this year. gl and fx for all you ladies. :winkwink:

Just joined the site....TWW has to be one of my least favorite things...i am about 7 or 8 dpo...i am pretty much my own worst enemy, because i make myself think EVERYTHING is a symptom...right now im exhausted all the time, and my tatas are sote, but unfortuntatly they are alwayss sore, last but not least the last two days, i have felt slightly queezy...its hard to explain. I guess it feels like im starvinnnnngg, and havent eaten in forever, (that is when i first wake up) gets better but is still there after i get up, n eat n sit back down. idk i like to ramble i guess. Me and my BF have been waiting n ttc for id say 8 or 9 months, maybe longer. He gets soo upset every momth when i start my MC. I am 24, he is 25, we havent gone to the doctors, the last doctor that i mentioned it to had said, "well we normally dont take tests and start anything, until you have been trying for a year." I felt like that was almost as discouraging as getting my MC every month....again, just rambling...any thoughts, comments, or anything to my post, is much appreciated!! Thanks ya'll. :)

As the day goes by, I'm feeling horrible! First my stomach was queasy after breakfast, but finally went away after 2 hours. But right now, my head feels heavy, I'm dizzy and I feel so weak and tired. I could be coming down with a cold or something, but since I'm ttc, it's making me wonder if these are preg symptoms. My breasts are sore now and I'm just achy all over...including lower abdominal discomfort. I'm falling apart! I guess I'll find out if I'm pregnant soon enough!

wheresMRstork:

Have you tried opk tests, temping? What have you been doing while ttc?

1 dpo today and ready to see what this cycle holds for us. i just want it to hurry up actually so we can get to our IUI next cycle. :wacko:

Just joined the site....TWW has to be one of my least favorite things...i am about 7 or 8 dpo...i am pretty much my own worst enemy, because i make myself think EVERYTHING is a symptom...right now im exhausted all the time, and my tatas are sote, but unfortuntatly they are alwayss sore, last but not least the last two days, i have felt slightly queezy...its hard to explain. I guess it feels like im starvinnnnngg, and havent eaten in forever, (that is when i first wake up) gets better but is still there after i get up, n eat n sit back down. idk i like to ramble i guess. Me and my BF have been waiting n ttc for id say 8 or 9 months, maybe longer. He gets soo upset every momth when i start my MC. I am 24, he is 25, we havent gone to the doctors, the last doctor that i mentioned it to had said, "well we normally dont take tests and start anything, until you have been trying for a year." I felt like that was almost as discouraging as getting my MC every month....again, just rambling...any thoughts, comments, or anything to my post, is much appreciated!! Thanks ya'll. :)

you have mc's every month??? i'm so so sorry! that's horrible! Your symptoms sound really good so far. i hope it's your bfp sweetie. but yeah, the doc's don't like to get in too deep until you've hit that year mark with no luck so hang in there. Can you at least get an apointment on the books for a few months out? :dust: and :hugs:

As the day goes by, I'm feeling horrible! First my stomach was queasy after breakfast, but finally went away after 2 hours. But right now, my head feels heavy, I'm dizzy and I feel so weak and tired. I could be coming down with a cold or something, but since I'm ttc, it's making me wonder if these are preg symptoms. My breasts are sore now and I'm just achy all over...including lower abdominal discomfort. I'm falling apart! I guess I'll find out if I'm pregnant soon enough!

when can you test? How many DPO are you? I hope all of those symptoms are full on BFP symptoms!!! Best of luck girl. :hugs:

you have mc's every month??? i'm so so sorry! that's horrible! Your symptoms sound really good so far. i hope it's your bfp sweetie. but yeah, the doc's don't like to get in too deep until you've hit that year mark with no luck so hang in there. Can you at least get an apointment on the books for a few months out? :dust: and :hugs:

Danielle- I think she means AF every month....

wheresMRstork - MC or m/c = miscarriage and AF = aunt flo or your period.

I hope you mean that your BF is upset when you start AF every month. Having an mc every month would be so terrible! I think they would help you earlier if that was the case though...at least I would hope so. No one should have to go through so many mc's without the doctors intervening.

Ttcbabyisom: I'm about 9 dpo. I should wait till next week to test, it's just way too early for anything to show up on an at home test.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't test positive till I was 5 days late with af, no symptoms at all till 6 weeks. For my second pregnancy I used clomid for 1 cycle since I was really irregular for some reason (I'm regular again), symptoms early on (maybe was the clomid) and tested positive a few days before af was due...ended in mc/ blighted ovum.

Every pregnancy is different so I can't compare how I feel right now with others or even with my previous pregnancies. It's frustrating!

Ttcbabyisom: I'm about 9 dpo. I should wait till next week to test, it's just way too early for anything to show up on an at home test.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't test positive till I was 5 days late with af, no symptoms at all till 6 weeks. For my second pregnancy I used clomid for 1 cycle since I was really irregular for some reason (I'm regular again), symptoms early on (maybe was the clomid) and tested positive a few days before af was due...ended in mc/ blighted ovum.

Every pregnancy is different so I can't compare how I feel right now with others or even with my previous pregnancies. It's frustrating!

Yes, it's best to wait until at least 13 or 14 dpo to test for the most accurate results. I tested positive once at 9dpo on the FRER and digi but it ended in a chemical. Hang in there!

i just don't want a boring chart this time around. i know doc says not to temp and maybe i won't the entire time but the chart is way more exciting this way...don't you agree? ;-)

Temping does add some character to a chart and personally, that's all temping is good for besides driving me crazy over .2 degrees differences. There are many people who swear by temping and it's usefulness so if it works for you, then go for it!

Update for me: canker sore and yeast infection(sorry tmi) started yesterday. Ugh, I never ever get either of these, ever...I don't even remember the last time I had a canker sore and I never had a yeast infection before! I'm having a rough week. I feel horrible, but I don't feel pregnant. I think that my immune system is all wacky for some reason. That's frustrating for me since I exercise everyday, eat only organic, take my vitamins...maybe ill feel better in a few.

I'll keep you posted!

i just don't want a boring chart this time around. i know doc says not to temp and maybe i won't the entire time but the chart is way more exciting this way...don't you agree? ;-)

yees please chart so i can stalk!!!!! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"