Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ok, this is why temping would make me crazy...today my temp spiked from 97.4 (yesterday) to 98.4 and I'm 12dpo. Coverline is 96.8. What??!!! This is my first month temping so I don't know my personal pattern so this temp spike could mean anything. I'm asking myself,"why oh why did I take my temp this morning!" Now I'm going to obsess over this temp spike and google it! Lol.

By the way, I take my temp at the same time every morning before I get out of bed :shrug:

Ok, this is why temping would make me crazy...today my temp spiked from 97.4 (yesterday) to 98.4 and I'm 12dpo. Coverline is 96.8. What??!!! This is my first month temping so I don't know my personal pattern so this temp spike could mean anything. I'm asking myself,"why oh why did I take my temp this morning!" Now I'm going to obsess over this temp spike and google it! Lol.

It really could be anything...unfortunately. The end of cycle temp taking can be crazy making. But, it's the trend that counts and not the single temps. So a rise at 12DPO is only significant if your temp stays up for the next few days. Try not to obsess for another few days (easier said than done, I know). Hopefully, tomorrow's temp will be just as high (or higher).

Have you had any cramps or noticed anything that could have been implantation?

As a personal aside, I have a rise every month at 12 -13DPO. My temp drops pretty soon after, but I really have to tell myself that it doesn't mean anything because I get excited every. single. time...*sigh* See, end of cycle = crazy making.

But I truly hope that your rise is just the beginning of good things. I hope this is it for you and it is the beginning of your BFP!!

:dust:

I had cramping at 7dpo, hopefully implantation cramps but you never know. I'll know for sure this week!

I'm new here, just signed up as I'm going stir crazy!
After ttc for 8 months with no luck I'm getting a bit down about things.

Me and the OH have been checked and all is fine so I guess it's just taking time. I finished the depo 2 years ago now. (we haven't told anyone either)

I'm totally symptom watching every month and this month feels more probable. Nice to find people in the same boat.

I'm 6dpo and I've been feeling shattered, and had a very poorly tummy out of the blue which didn't last long and ever since I've had odd twinges and cramps and been feeling very achy/dull in my tum. I'm very conscious it could just be the aftermath of a poorly tum but I am really hopeful that it could be then sign of a bfp to come. I suffer from a stomach condition and this is nothing like the normal issues I have.

Any thoughts??

Me and the OH have been checked and all is fine so I guess it's just taking time. I finished the depo 2 years ago now. (we haven't told anyone either)

I'm totally symptom watching every month and this month feels more probable. Nice to find people in the same boat.

I'm 6dpo and I've been feeling shattered, and had a very poorly tummy out of the blue which didn't last long and ever since I've had odd twinges and cramps and been feeling very achy/dull in my tum. I'm very conscious it could just be the aftermath of a poorly tum but I am really hopeful that it could be then sign of a bfp to come. I suffer from a stomach condition and this is nothing like the normal issues I have.

Any thoughts??

You could be experiencing implantation cramps!:thumbup:

Thanks for your reply nj112233.
I hope so but I'm worried I may just be getting my hopes up, again!
Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you, let us know how your test goes xxx

Any thoughts??

Welcome to the TWW! And welcome to BnB!

I had a weird stomach bug for like 10 hours too, this cycle, around 6DPO. It was quite unusual. huh. :shrug: Who knows what's going on.

Those cramps could be the aftermath of your stomach issue, it's true. Hopefully, it's implantation though! It's so hard not to read into anything. See what happens in the next few days. I hope this is it for you!

I had a weird stomach bug for like 10 hours too, this cycle, around 6DPO. It was quite unusual. huh. :shrug: Who knows what's going on.

Those cramps could be the aftermath of your stomach issue, it's true. Hopefully, it's implantation though! It's so hard not to read into anything. See what happens in the next few days. I hope this is it for you!
Dbz34 thanks for your reply.

It's totally out of character for me to have such a severe tummy upset for about an hour then back to normal. TMI sorry. It's just not like my tummy problem at all.

Defo hard not to read anything into everything that happens.
We'll have to wait and see, not sure when I can get an true result to be sure.

How long until you test?
X

It's totally out of character for me to have such a severe tummy upset for about an hour then back to normal. TMI sorry. It's just not like my tummy problem at all.

How long until you test?
X

I have no idea what was going on with me. I'm thinking it might have been a combo of progesterone kicking in and hormones....or maybe I'm coming down with something. Who knows though. I'm just glad it's passed.

I'm doing progesterone this cycle, so I'm supposed to test either the 13th or the 14th, as that's when I'm due to stop the progesterone, if I get a negative. That's 15DPO, but I'll probably know how my cycle is going by then. Hopefully, I'll get a BFP! And hopefully, I'll be able to keep up the positivity for the next week...

Good luck to you! When are you planning to test?

I have no idea what was going on with me. I'm thinking it might have been a combo of progesterone kicking in and hormones....or maybe I'm coming down with something. Who knows though. I'm just glad it's passed.

I'm doing progesterone this cycle, so I'm supposed to test either the 13th or the 14th, as that's when I'm due to stop the progesterone, if I get a negative. That's 15DPO, but I'll probably know how my cycle is going by then. Hopefully, I'll get a BFP! And hopefully, I'll be able to keep up the positivity for the next week...

Good luck to you! When are you planning to test?
Oh fingers crossed - I'm pretty sure I'll get a bfn although I'm hopeful I'm wrong.

I think AF is due around the 15th so prob 13th/14th too.

Let me know how you get on

As the day goes by, I'm feeling horrible! First my stomach was queasy after breakfast, but finally went away after 2 hours. But right now, my head feels heavy, I'm dizzy and I feel so weak and tired. I could be coming down with a cold or something, but since I'm ttc, it's making me wonder if these are preg symptoms. My breasts are sore now and I'm just achy all over...including lower abdominal discomfort. I'm falling apart! I guess I'll find out if I'm pregnant soon enough!

Hang n there girly!! HOPEFULLY those signs are BFP!!

Just joined the site....TWW has to be one of my least favorite things...i am about 7 or 8 dpo...i am pretty much my own worst enemy, because i make myself think EVERYTHING is a symptom...right now im exhausted all the time, and my tatas are sote, but unfortuntatly they are alwayss sore, last but not least the last two days, i have felt slightly queezy...its hard to explain. I guess it feels like im starvinnnnngg, and havent eaten in forever, (that is when i first wake up) gets better but is still there after i get up, n eat n sit back down. idk i like to ramble i guess. Me and my BF have been waiting n ttc for id say 8 or 9 months, maybe longer. He gets soo upset every momth when i start my MC. I am 24, he is 25, we havent gone to the doctors, the last doctor that i mentioned it to had said, "well we normally dont take tests and start anything, until you have been trying for a year." I felt like that was almost as discouraging as getting my MC every month....again, just rambling...any thoughts, comments, or anything to my post, is much appreciated!! Thanks ya'll. :)

you have mc's every month??? i'm so so sorry! that's horrible! Your symptoms sound really good so far. i hope it's your bfp sweetie. but yeah, the doc's don't like to get in too deep until you've hit that year mark with no luck so hang in there. Can you at least get an apointment on the books for a few months out? :dust: and :hugs:

I read that too I think she means menstrual cycle not miscarriage!!

That's what we are here for! support and advice!!!

i just don't want a boring chart this time around. i know doc says not to temp and maybe i won't the entire time but the chart is way more exciting this way...don't you agree? ;-)

Yes it cant hurt!!! Happy your back in the wait already! lucky u! me having long cycles SUCKS!!!! haha

How long until you test?
X

Never TMI on here!!:haha:

So update with me! I had a a TERRIBLE bug starting 11;45pm on new years eve.! so it was an AWFUL start of new years plus I was having EWCM and couldn't BD and it drove me crazy and Im certain made me feel WORSE. :-( My chart says I am 7dpo so I sure hope its right because I bd the day! plus since I been feeling lousy I haven't been in the mood to BD. I am feeling ZERO symptoms which is bumming me out. no cramps nothing but creamy CM. I am testing on Friday at 12dpo. anyone else testing on that date or near? This is 8 months for us TTC. oh and my temps where whacky because I had fever new years day. anyways GL to all waiting and all testing soon! and extra :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all you ladies for the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Lovely Ladies.
WoW - a few birthdays in January.. Wouldnt it be lovely if we had birthday BFP's... Mine is on 13th Jan, however, considering my last AF was on 18th Oct and I havent had one since, I'm not holding out much help.

Good luck ladies, hopefully the new year will bring us all a bfp! xx

im pretty proud of myself for staying on top of my charting & doing it on time each day. lol! i feel like im actually accomplishing something! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->