Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

13 dpo and I have a big pimple on my face, very mild lower abdominal cramping and BFN with an internet cheapie this morning ...all bad news. :cry: Although my temp is still staying high, I think that af is on her way only because I always get that one big pimple a few days before af. As far as feeling lousy this past week, I think I might have been fighting something since my daughter came down with a cold a few days ago.

Good luck NJ. FX for you.
Burns, your chart is looking good hun. GL. xx

As for me... My RE appointment has been brought forward to the 13th Jan. not long now.. still no af for me, although i have been having really bad af cramps last couple of days and (TMI) lots of CM!! not sure what thats all about, hopefully AF is round the corner.

14dpo, lower abdominal discomfort, no af, negative bfp, temps still high

According to ff, if I have the settings changed to only go by my opk, I'm 14dpo. But if I change the settings to "advanced settings" then I'm only 9 dpo when ff takes into account everything. This is a mystery month for me! I'll know for sure within this next week. Maybe I ovulated days after the Lh surge, 4 days/48hrs which would make more sense because that's when ff detected my temp rise.

This is exciting, even if af arrives! What suspense!

Loads of symptoms today. The most noticeable ones are the backache, super sense of smell (yogurt and chicken smell terrible :sick:), headache and I'm gassy and bloated. Though, some of these pop up most months. The only real difference is that my temps are still on the low side. No idea what's going on with that. I had some light cramps off and on today...but is that a weird stomach issue or could it be implantation? The TWW really is not my friend. lol.

According to ff, if I have the settings changed to only go by my opk, I'm 14dpo. But if I change the settings to "advanced settings" then I'm only 9 dpo when ff takes into account everything. This is a mystery month for me! I'll know for sure within this next week. Maybe I ovulated days after the Lh surge, 4 days/48hrs which would make more sense because that's when ff detected my temp rise.

You usually ov after the LH surge...I believe it's around 36 hours after, so I can believe that it could have been 48 hours. I wouldn't count you as late for AF until after the 9DPO cycle end is past. Hopefully she stays away for at least 9 months. :)

You usually ov after the LH surge...I believe it's around 36 hours after, so I can believe that it could have been 48 hours. I wouldn't count you as late for AF until after the 9DPO cycle end is past. Hopefully she stays away for at least 9 months. :)

Well if I'm really 9 dpo, then we should be finding out what this month will bring around the same time! I've just started charting so I still have a lot to learn about myself!

Maybe your discomforts are a good sign? Or maybe a result of rising progesterone messing with you. I wish you lots of luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::baby:

Well if I'm really 9 dpo, then we should be finding out what this month will bring around the same time! I've just started charting so I still have a lot to learn about myself!

Maybe your discomforts are a good sign? Or maybe a result of rising progesterone messing with you. I wish you lots of luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::baby:

I'd like to think they were, but probably it's just my body playing tricks. I'm on progesterone supplements but they don't really seem to have a huge effect on things. Last month, I had no symptoms even with taking the progesterone. I'm surprised I have any symptoms this month with my temps being as low as they are. Low temps usually = low progesterone. Oh well, I'm sure my body will sort itself out at some point....

But thanks for the dust! I'll take all the luck and dust I can get! :)

Back again
My sex drive has finally come back and i cant count how many times we dtd since my last period ha. Kept focusing on little sympthoms the last time i was here and i drove myself crazy so gonna ty

weird temps... i'm just temping this cycle as an experiment to see if they truly are whacky on fertility med cycles and all the other stuff i'm on. they told me not to temp because of unreliability. i just want to see how it looks this month. i just like the science behind it. i'm actually ready to get this cycle over with so i can get my IUI! I'm ready for that! It would be awesome to not have to worry about that and get lucky this month but i'm also already thinking about next cycle because i know that's what lies ahead and i'm excited for the chances it WILL work!!!

Ok, this is why temping would make me crazy...today my temp spiked from 97.4 (yesterday) to 98.4 and I'm 12dpo. Coverline is 96.8. What??!!! This is my first month temping so I don't know my personal pattern so this temp spike could mean anything. I'm asking myself,"why oh why did I take my temp this morning!" Now I'm going to obsess over this temp spike and google it! Lol.

By the way, I take my temp at the same time every morning before I get out of bed :shrug:

these sound like great signs to me but yeah, what Ella said is right on too so just good luck hun!!! :dust:

I'm new here, just signed up as I'm going stir crazy!
After ttc for 8 months with no luck I'm getting a bit down about things.

Me and the OH have been checked and all is fine so I guess it's just taking time. I finished the depo 2 years ago now. (we haven't told anyone either)

I'm totally symptom watching every month and this month feels more probable. Nice to find people in the same boat.

I'm 6dpo and I've been feeling shattered, and had a very poorly tummy out of the blue which didn't last long and ever since I've had odd twinges and cramps and been feeling very achy/dull in my tum. I'm very conscious it could just be the aftermath of a poorly tum but I am really hopeful that it could be then sign of a bfp to come. I suffer from a stomach condition and this is nothing like the normal issues I have.

Any thoughts??

Welcome Phoenix! Best of luck to you hun! :dust:

Sorry it's taking so long but hopefully this place will help your time pass by quicker and less painfully. I know it sure helps me. I've been on here over a year now. We'll get there!!! 2014 is our year!

Ewcm but no high temp :/ getting bummed i need to O damnit

What is going on with your chart girl? i hope you're not having an annovulatory cycle. Ugh. It's taking you way more time to o this cycle. here's some dust for you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks so much sweetie! AHH I have no clue. charts saying im 7dpo. But I feel NOTHING. :shrug:

Yeah, i'm 6 dpo today and don't really feel anything either except my normal progesterone symptoms. i love how your chart is on a constant uprise right now. very promising!

i just don't want a boring chart this time around. i know doc says not to temp and maybe i won't the entire time but the chart is way more exciting this way...don't you agree? ;-)

Yes it cant hurt!!! Happy your back in the wait already! lucky u! me having long cycles SUCKS!!!! haha

yeah, i'm lucky with my normal length cycles, i would go bat shit crazy if i had long cycles like you so i commend you girl!!! ;-) :hugs:

im pretty proud of myself for staying on top of my charting & doing it on time each day. lol! i feel like im actually accomplishing something! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

you're doing great burns! and if you're temps stay up like that for the next two days, you will get your crosshairs!!! :)

13 dpo and I have a big pimple on my face, very mild lower abdominal cramping and BFN with an internet cheapie this morning ...all bad news. :cry: Although my temp is still staying high, I think that af is on her way only because I always get that one big pimple a few days before af. As far as feeling lousy this past week, I think I might have been fighting something since my daughter came down with a cold a few days ago.

:-( :hugs:
Good luck sweetie and i hope you're not out yet!!!

Loads of symptoms today. The most noticeable ones are the backache, super sense of smell (yogurt and chicken smell terrible :sick:), headache and I'm gassy and bloated. Though, some of these pop up most months. The only real difference is that my temps are still on the low side. No idea what's going on with that. I had some light cramps off and on today...but is that a weird stomach issue or could it be implantation? The TWW really is not my friend. lol.

Oh Ella, i hope this is it for you!!! It's your turn!!! BUT i thought we were on the same day...your chart says you're like 3 days ahead of me now...either way...:dust:

Back again
My sex drive has finally come back and i cant count how many times we dtd since my last period ha. Kept focusing on little sympthoms the last time i was here and i drove myself crazy so gonna ty

yay for returning sex drive! :blush: :thumbup:

Oh Ella, i hope this is it for you!!! It's your turn!!! BUT i thought we were on the same day...your chart says you're like 3 days ahead of me now...either way...:dust:

I thought we were, but FF was confused this month because my temps were so low after ov. It didn't give me crosshairs until what I thought was 4DPO and it put them two days earlier than I thought it would. But, looking at my chart now, I suppose it makes sense. I was just expecting a bigger rise after ov. Sitting pretty at 10DPO, wondering what the heck is going on. lol.

It's your turn too!! If not this month, then for sure with the IUI. :D

Hi Ladies, So an update from me.. after the cramps, twinges, sore boobs and tonns of CM i decided to do one of those digi opk where you get a smiley or a blank face, and what do you know... it was a O:) - me and dh got straight down to business lol. checked again today and still a smiley..
almost 3 months of no af and i could be ovulating.!

i just don't want a boring chart this time around. i know doc says not to temp and maybe i won't the entire time but the chart is way more exciting this way...don't you agree? ;-)

Yes it cant hurt!!! Happy your back in the wait already! lucky u! me having long cycles SUCKS!!!! haha

yeah, i'm lucky with my normal length cycles, i would go bat shit crazy if i had long cycles like you so i commend you girl!!! ;-) :hugs:

I am bat shit crazy! lol That flu bug I had I am even more mad at that I was sick because I didn't get to BD for 3 days :-( and now I haven't had even a small desire. GRR! Glad im not the only one who isn't feeling any symptoms. I wonder if its possible to not feel implantation at all
?? hmm! anyways GL to you what day are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->