Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

TTCBABY- GL to you tomorrow sweetie! Its the 26th tomorrow so I think you are getting IUI!!! soooo flipping excited for you. hope it goes perfectly and please let us know!!! sending great lucky vibes your way.!!!! Plus its St.pattys day soon! Maybe we are filled with luck!! :)

Thank you Loving! :hugs:
I will try to give you all an update once i'm home tomorrow!
Looks like you are getting close to O!!! :happydance:

Hi, I am new to this whole thing. My husband and I have been ttc since December 2013. I am now in the tww... again, and its been a horrible wait :( My hubby was sick during ovulation time this month, but I am hoping this could be the month :) Does anyone know if the common cold decreases chances of pregnancy?

welcome LeeLee! :dust:
I have often wondered the same thing as my DH and i have both been sick off and on for months but doc says not to worry. Sick people conceive every day. I laughed at that a bit thinking "yes they do" :haha:

I found the site! lmao! i seriously lost the website from my brower history and coudnt find my way back... Anyhoo!

Burns- It sounds promising!!! cant wait to see your bfp!

As for me, i tested today 12dpIUI... and got a RIDICULOUSLY faint POSITIVE! It was one hell of a squinter, so im not going to say i'm pregnant... but i sure as hell am not going to say no either! I went back to see it a few hours later, and it is a little more visible.. so i took a pic with my camera... :) I would love to test tomorrow too, but i used my monday test for the double check today! and now both tests are showing (several hours later) more clearly positive.. FINGERS CROSSED!

OMG, SO EXCITING!!!!! I hope that's me in 14 days!!! Congrats! :happydance:

what the hell is up with my temps.... i still havent gotten a drop yet. im going to test today when i get home to see if i get anything yet.

you finally got your ch's burns! :happydance:

are my temps good? like they arent dropping like they should like i dont think they should be high and back to back like mine are.

after looking at my chart long & hard i realized that i never put my period in on my chart from jan 27th.... im beyond stupid. smh. AHAHAHHA! oops. well at least it looks more accurate. :)

I was just looking at your chart and wondering what happened. Ha!
I think it looks great. Those temps are staying nice and high. That's a good thing. And you know, you don't need to get a dip for implantation. Some never get that and end up pregnant. It's only for sure legit when you get the dip right when AF is supposed to appear, then most likely you're out. Yours is still looking great! Better now that you put your period in there. He, he...

well i was starring at it and and i noticed it said dec 26th and i was like uh i deffinatly hada period before christmas, ahahah! and my hubby surprised me last night & told me to get the year package for ff even though he'll be gone for 9 months instead of a year he still wants me to chart so i can get a better idea of my cycles if im not pregnant this cycle. but non of my cycles have stayed this high before back to back ive always had drops even if it was from like 98.35-98.02 then back to 98.28 they have always dropped a bit but not this cycle so makes me wonder. ahaha. i test the other day and it was negative but i figured it was going to be so im testing on the 28th if my period dont show then on the 5th if it dont show. so im hoping we are finally good. even if we arent i hope i regulate while hubby is deployed. any of you live in texas? oh and according to my chart i didnt ovulate last cycle (dec26th) so its very weird, but cool to see that.!

Seriously, i'm about to do my happy dance your chart looks so great finally this cycle with that dip and huge rise and now it's pretty steady up there. :hugs: FX'D!!!!!

what the hell is up with my temps.... i still havent gotten a drop yet. im going to test today when i get home to see if i get anything yet.

you finally got your ch's burns! :happydance:

are my temps good? like they arent dropping like they should like i dont think they should be high and back to back like mine are.

after looking at my chart long & hard i realized that i never put my period in on my chart from jan 27th.... im beyond stupid. smh. AHAHAHHA! oops. well at least it looks more accurate. :)

I was just looking at your chart and wondering what happened. Ha!
I think it looks great. Those temps are staying nice and high. That's a good thing. And you know, you don't need to get a dip for implantation. Some never get that and end up pregnant. It's only for sure legit when you get the dip right when AF is supposed to appear, then most likely you're out. Yours is still looking great! Better now that you put your period in there. He, he...

well i was starring at it and and i noticed it said dec 26th and i was like uh i deffinatly hada period before christmas, ahahah! and my hubby surprised me last night & told me to get the year package for ff even though he'll be gone for 9 months instead of a year he still wants me to chart so i can get a better idea of my cycles if im not pregnant this cycle. but non of my cycles have stayed this high before back to back ive always had drops even if it was from like 98.35-98.02 then back to 98.28 they have always dropped a bit but not this cycle so makes me wonder. ahaha. i test the other day and it was negative but i figured it was going to be so im testing on the 28th if my period dont show then on the 5th if it dont show. so im hoping we are finally good. even if we arent i hope i regulate while hubby is deployed. any of you live in texas? oh and according to my chart i didnt ovulate last cycle (dec26th) so its very weird, but cool to see that.!

Seriously, i'm about to do my happy dance your chart looks so great finally this cycle with that dip and huge rise and now it's pretty steady up there. :hugs: FX'D!!!!!

thank youuu!!! im right there with you! im so excited & nervous!!!!

Good luck tomorrow ttcbaby, I have everything crossed for u and your husband...we need more BFP's to start happening.

so ill be testing tonight & saturday cause my hubby wants me to use a digi. so far i tested using one of the dollar general tests, and POSITIVE! its faint but its DEFINITELY there. ill be testing again tonight with a digi. my hubby dont know i tested already cause it was a fuck it im testing test cause i threw up earlier. so we shall see what the digi says, i post a picture of it after i test tonight. :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-25-18-54-562.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-25-18-54-562.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2014-02-25-18-54-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-25-18-54-56.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
burnsforbaby- WHOO HOO!!! congrats on your BFP!!

I tested again today... BFN, but i went in for my bloodwork and BAM... :bfp: My HcG number... 20. LOL, but with my daughter it was even lower (14) so i feel good! I no longer care if a line if almost translucent... if its there, your preggo!!!!

heres the clearblue one, ill be taking a actual digi on saturday instead of tonight:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-25-20-40-03[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-25-20-40-03[1].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 15

I tested again today... BFN, but i went in for my bloodwork and BAM... :bfp: My HcG number... 20. LOL, but with my daughter it was even lower (14) so i feel good! I no longer care if a line if almost translucent... if its there, your preggo!!!!

thanks!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! im going to keeping temping and everything still till i get my bloodwork done! and are you prego too?!?!!??!!

Congratulations burns4baby I'm so excited for you. I saw the line on both!:happydance:

J DennisCongratulations!!!! :happydance:Thanks for sharing about the blood text. It gives me hope if my test says bfn there still might be a chance

so ill be testing tonight & saturday cause my hubby wants me to use a digi. so far i tested using one of the dollar general tests, and POSITIVE! its faint but its DEFINITELY there. ill be testing again tonight with a digi. my hubby dont know i tested already cause it was a fuck it im testing test cause i threw up earlier. so we shall see what the digi says, i post a picture of it after i test tonight. :happydance::happydance:

I KNEW it!!! I just knew with that chart, you HAD to be preggers!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:loopy::loopy:

Wow, awesome news!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

I KNEW it!!! I just knew with that chart, you HAD to be preggers!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:loopy::loopy:

AHAHAHAHA WHOOOOOOHOOO!!!!! i had doubt's buts its crazy cause im only 3 days pass my implantation dip! so by Saturday it should be super dark. i told hubby thatd be funny if i was prego with twins since it showed up so early. LOL! we will see! thank you &&& i hope youre next!!!!!

heres the clearblue one, ill be taking a actual digi on saturday instead of tonight:)

I see it, i see it!!! Oh how awesome burns!! And just in the nick of time too! Yay!!!!!!!!

ahaha! i had to test using a different brand just to make sure.. LOL!:) thanks doll!! im so excited & happy. i didn't cry but i probably will on Saturday when i do my digi!

Congratulations burns4baby I'm so excited for you. I saw the line on both!:happydance:

J DennisCongratulations!!!! :happydance:Thanks for sharing about the blood text. It gives me hope if my test says bfn there still might be a chance

thank youuu!!!!!!! i hope you get yours very soon!!!! :hugs:

im so happy that we conceived before hubby deployed!! he won't be able to be here for the birth (if i legitally am), unless im a high risk pregnancy then he will be sent home early. i had a feeling i was cause my temps and my dog, shes a german shepard (im going to make her my avatar) kept laying on my tummy when i would lay down so i figured something was up cause i heard animals can detect that type of stuff. lolol. good luck all y'all beautiful ladies! and thank y'all for being here for me the last 13 months!!! :hugs: <3 :happydance:

BURNS!!! OMG!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

I KNEW IT!! I just knew you were going to see lines soon. Have you seen your chart? That thing is amazing! :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Those are beautiful faint lines!! But it doesn't matter if they're faint because its so early...lines are lines and a second line means that I am so so so so happy for you! You have to take a picture of that digi you do this weekend. It's good you're going to wait to do it and let the HCG build up....but if you've got any more cheapies laying around....or get a FRER and POAS!!! I want to see more beautiful lines.

Wait, I think I'm supposed to be the voice of reason. Umm...just wait to test again...right.

:)test: !!!!!)

Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited for you!!

BURNS!!! OMG!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

I KNEW IT!! I just knew you were going to see lines soon. Have you seen your chart? That thing is amazing! :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Those are beautiful faint lines!! But it doesn't matter if they're faint because its so early...lines are lines and a second line means that I am so so so so happy for you! You have to take a picture of that digi you do this weekend. It's good you're going to wait to do it and let the HCG build up....but if you've got any more cheapies laying around....or get a FRER and POAS!!! I want to see more beautiful lines.

Wait, I think I'm supposed to be the voice of reason. Umm...just wait to test again...right.

:)test: !!!!!)

Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited for you!!

im waiting til saturday to do a digi to let the hcg build up & cause we have to see if we will have enough money for one this check cause a few days ago hubby got a $185 ticket. i was looking all over my house for more cheapies but i couldnt find any! :/ ill use the rest of my opks to settle my poas syndrome(; i should've waited to test but i couldn't my back was killing me & i got sick eating asparagus (know not to eat that anymore) but i know i can say my first cravings was sugar cookies & apple cider, and eating more, lolol!!! thank you i hope it sticks!!! this is my first ever pregnancy so im taking very serious & being very cautious! im excited to go get my blood drawn already, that number MUST be high! LOL! you make it hard to wait!!!!! :haha: ! good luck to you doll!!!!! :hugs: ive been wanting to make YouTube videos but never had a good reason, now i do, PREGNANCY VLOGS! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->