Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi! I'm new to this but I'm a military wife and although my husband tells me he doesn't think I'm crazy I KNOW he lying so I'm definitely in need of babyandbump!

We have been trying for a year and we just recently started going to the fertility doctor. I did all the "fun" testing and so far everything looks nice and comfy for a baby! Last Friday I had an ultra sound done and I was going to ovulate the next day! So we went home and hopefully made a baby! WELL...I tend to trick myself into thinking I have symptoms which make me really believe I'm preggo! I told myself I was not going to do that this time and wait patiently for my next doctors apt. In 14 days...haha...that did not happen!

It has now been about 4-5 days since and I have what feels like forever to go before my (hopefully missed) period.

The past 3 days I have woken up so nauseous I haven't been able to sleep. I never actually threw up though. I can't tell if I'm super emotional bc I'm pregnant or if it's in my head. My lower back hurts and I smelled lettuce yesterday! Lol AM I CRAZY!?!? Anyone else feel like this??

yaaay for us military wives!! & test cause that's what happened to me and i got positives!!! i ovulated on valentines day had sex the like 9, 11, 13 and now im pregnant and those were my symptoms!:) im going in today for a urine test and if it comes up positive then im going to the er to get my blood test. i didn't make a appt cause the lady told me to just act as if its a walk in. lolol.

heres the clearblue one, ill be taking a actual digi on saturday instead of tonight:)

I see it, i see it!!! Oh how awesome burns!! And just in the nick of time too! Yay!!!!!!!!

ahaha! i had to test using a different brand just to make sure.. LOL!:) thanks doll!! im so excited & happy. i didn't cry but i probably will on Saturday when i do my digi!

Can't waitt to see the results from that one!

so ill be testing tonight & saturday cause my hubby wants me to use a digi. so far i tested using one of the dollar general tests, and POSITIVE! its faint but its DEFINITELY there. ill be testing again tonight with a digi. my hubby dont know i tested already cause it was a fuck it im testing test cause i threw up earlier. so we shall see what the digi says, i post a picture of it after i test tonight. :happydance::happydance:

BURNS!!! OMG!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

I KNEW IT!! I just knew you were going to see lines soon. Have you seen your chart? That thing is amazing! :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Those are beautiful faint lines!! But it doesn't matter if they're faint because its so early...lines are lines and a second line means that I am so so so so happy for you! You have to take a picture of that digi you do this weekend. It's good you're going to wait to do it and let the HCG build up....but if you've got any more cheapies laying around....or get a FRER and POAS!!! I want to see more beautiful lines.

Wait, I think I'm supposed to be the voice of reason. Umm...just wait to test again...right.

:)test: !!!!!)

Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited for you!!

im waiting til saturday to do a digi to let the hcg build up & cause we have to see if we will have enough money for one this check cause a few days ago hubby got a $185 ticket. i was looking all over my house for more cheapies but i couldnt find any! :/ ill use the rest of my opks to settle my poas syndrome(; i should've waited to test but i couldn't my back was killing me & i got sick eating asparagus (know not to eat that anymore) but i know i can say my first cravings was sugar cookies & apple cider, and eating more, lolol!!! thank you i hope it sticks!!! this is my first ever pregnancy so im taking very serious & being very cautious! im excited to go get my blood drawn already, that number MUST be high! LOL! you make it hard to wait!!!!! :haha: ! good luck to you doll!!!!! :hugs: ive been wanting to make YouTube videos but never had a good reason, now i do, PREGNANCY VLOGS! :D

I love watching ttc vlogs and pregnancy vlogs. Let me know your info if you decide to do it. :hugs:

Ella,TTCBABY- I cannot wait to see you girls BFP. Seems like this is the lucky month cycle. We had 6 months with no BFP, Now they are all over here. Which makes me SOOOOOOOOOO Happy!! I do Hope this luck lands on us. What dates will you ladies be testing?? About me Im sitting back waiting to get a pos opk. I had a sorta semi POS but im waiting for the EWCM and im Bding everyday so I don't ever miss it again :) that was awful feelings few cycles back knowing I didn't catch O day so it was like waiting forever for bigger disappointment. I am def a POAS addict. I ordered cheapies in bulk online and also hit up wal mart 88centers and plus have FRER and CB digital waiting on me. haha now I just need to confirm O and be in this TWW again.

Thank you!!! I will be testing on the 12th of March with everything crossed!!! DH is going to get up with me and we are going to look at it together.

Oh yeah, i bet that was an awful cycle when you know you missed it. I would hate that feeling! Sounds like you are ready though with all those tests. :haha:

Hi! I'm new to this but I'm a military wife and although my husband tells me he doesn't think I'm crazy I KNOW he lying so I'm definitely in need of babyandbump!

We have been trying for a year and we just recently started going to the fertility doctor. I did all the "fun" testing and so far everything looks nice and comfy for a baby! Last Friday I had an ultra sound done and I was going to ovulate the next day! So we went home and hopefully made a baby! WELL...I tend to trick myself into thinking I have symptoms which make me really believe I'm preggo! I told myself I was not going to do that this time and wait patiently for my next doctors apt. In 14 days...haha...that did not happen!

It has now been about 4-5 days since and I have what feels like forever to go before my (hopefully missed) period.

The past 3 days I have woken up so nauseous I haven't been able to sleep. I never actually threw up though. I can't tell if I'm super emotional bc I'm pregnant or if it's in my head. My lower back hurts and I smelled lettuce yesterday! Lol AM I CRAZY!?!? Anyone else feel like this??

Welcome Marinewife! :dust:

You sound very normal sweetie. Just hang in there. Your wait will be over soon. Best of luck!!! :hugs:

(reposted here)
its weird the 2ww goes slow and fast at the same time, i beleive that the trigger is definitely out of my system today, hpt is -ve, stark white this evening. its been a tough one this time around for me. last time, my whole family situation was more stable, now my dh is away most of the time taking care of his dad and because of that it just feels 'different'. i worry too that carrying my baby everywhere might hurt my chances for a bean to 'stick'. for some reason last time i felt more hopeful...even though i only had one lonely egg, i felt the timing of the iui was way better, this time i feel we were off by a whole day, which as you all know makes a difference especially with older eggs and older sperm too. when i saw those two beautiful eggs, perfectly round and healthy left over after our b2b iui on the screen, i really wondered all the what ifs and its made me nervous ever since...even the fact that i had to give myself the trigger...it just didn't feel 'right'. at the first of the b2b iui's the nurse seemed to be trying so hard to get the tube up, i didnt' feel she widened my canal enough with the speculum, wheras the next day with the doc, well she opened me right up and it was a done deal within seconds. and then i got this weird burning in my vagina for 2 days after, had to use cold packs thankfully resolved. but weird. a couple nights ago i had strong twinges that woke me up from my sleep, and i thought 'okay, i'm out'. aghhh...trying to be as positive as i was the last time, but i do feel a bit discouraged that the whole procedure just didn't go as smooth as the last time. go in for b/w for progesterone level on thursday and then preg text march 6th. (*ment--my last iui i got +hpt by 9th/10th dpiui depending on which day you count from--1st iui or 2nd*)

hoping for the best for all of us this round!

Hi angelady! I hope your unsettledness is for nothing and you get your BFP in a week!!! :dust:

We had to do our trigger at home too and it was easy. No big deal. my DH did it for me Monday night and yesterday we had our IUI. I hope we both get good news. You are testing the 6th. I will be testing the 12th! Fx'd!!!

I had such a crazy two week wait three cycles ago where I had EVERY symptom (nausea, emotional, boobs were huge, change in skin, weight gain, everything!) and then I WASN'T preggers (turns out it was stress & too much Christmas food!) so I totally stopped thinking about symptoms and got way healthier.

Now, after totally being more reasonable and realizing that it can be all in your head (and after losing 10 pounds, woo hoo) I am starting to symptom spot again. Is this a curse I'll have to deal with forever?! Agh! Even starting to imagine that I can feel implantation twinges! Doesn't help that I spent three days reading the countdowntopregnancy.com success stories (every single one.) and they list a billion symptoms. Help!

I don't know...i'm afraid it's a forever thing as long as we're ttc. I do it every month even when i PLAN not to. Ugh...very annoying. I'm going to TRY not to this month too! Your chart is looking fabulous!!! :dust:

Congrats Burnsforbaby & Jdennis....wishing you both a h&h 9 mos....baby dust to the rest of you still waiting for your BFP, when the time is right it will happen.

Ttcbaby....hope ur doing ok after ur iui, I have a good feeling about it.

so far so good....VERY HOPEFUL!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

so ill be testing tonight & saturday cause my hubby wants me to use a digi. so far i tested using one of the dollar general tests, and POSITIVE! its faint but its DEFINITELY there. ill be testing again tonight with a digi. my hubby dont know i tested already cause it was a fuck it im testing test cause i threw up earlier. so we shall see what the digi says, i post a picture of it after i test tonight. :happydance::happydance:

BURNS!!! OMG!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

I KNEW IT!! I just knew you were going to see lines soon. Have you seen your chart? That thing is amazing! :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Those are beautiful faint lines!! But it doesn't matter if they're faint because its so early...lines are lines and a second line means that I am so so so so happy for you! You have to take a picture of that digi you do this weekend. It's good you're going to wait to do it and let the HCG build up....but if you've got any more cheapies laying around....or get a FRER and POAS!!! I want to see more beautiful lines.

Wait, I think I'm supposed to be the voice of reason. Umm...just wait to test again...right.

:)test: !!!!!)

Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited for you!!

im waiting til saturday to do a digi to let the hcg build up & cause we have to see if we will have enough money for one this check cause a few days ago hubby got a $185 ticket. i was looking all over my house for more cheapies but i couldnt find any! :/ ill use the rest of my opks to settle my poas syndrome(; i should've waited to test but i couldn't my back was killing me & i got sick eating asparagus (know not to eat that anymore) but i know i can say my first cravings was sugar cookies & apple cider, and eating more, lolol!!! thank you i hope it sticks!!! this is my first ever pregnancy so im taking very serious & being very cautious! im excited to go get my blood drawn already, that number MUST be high! LOL! you make it hard to wait!!!!! :haha: ! good luck to you doll!!!!! :hugs: ive been wanting to make YouTube videos but never had a good reason, now i do, PREGNANCY VLOGS! :D

I love watching ttc vlogs and pregnancy vlogs. Let me know your info if you decide to do it. :hugs:

i so will! im always on that side of YouTube! lolol!

so i went in for a confirmation test, but the hospital said i had to get a urine test before i could get a blood test so i went in got a urine test and my nurse was shocked it showed up so quick like right when the put urine on the test it showed up right away and she was like "i dont know whether i should congratulate you or not" lolol. and they wouldnt give me a blood test cause my urine one was positive, its stupid. and i was terrified to tell my mom and she said no way! you know that means.. no more snickers for breakfast, lunch and dinner! AHAHAHAH!! but both sides of our family are SO excited! now that everyone knows i can finally relax and enjoy my pregnancy! im so excited! i hope to see more bfps soon on here!! my first obgyn appointment is march 28 for medical background then our first ultrasound is march 31! im due nov 1st!:)

Hey all, :flower:

6 months TTC #2, currently on 7dpo and already feeling a little crazy!
Hate the TWW and it's mind games!!

Have previously temped but the last 2 months prior, got my hopes up with how my temps were looking only to end up ill !!
So this time, no temping, have come down with another cold aswell so it's a good job! Af is due next Friday. Nervy times!
:dust:

Ella,TTCBABY- I cannot wait to see you girls BFP. Seems like this is the lucky month cycle. We had 6 months with no BFP, Now they are all over here. Which makes me SOOOOOOOOOO Happy!! I do Hope this luck lands on us. What dates will you ladies be testing?? About me Im sitting back waiting to get a pos opk. I had a sorta semi POS but im waiting for the EWCM and im Bding everyday so I don't ever miss it again :) that was awful feelings few cycles back knowing I didn't catch O day so it was like waiting forever for bigger disappointment. I am def a POAS addict. I ordered cheapies in bulk online and also hit up wal mart 88centers and plus have FRER and CB digital waiting on me. haha now I just need to confirm O and be in this TWW again.

Thanks, Loving!! I'm testing on the 10th. Hoping some of the luck lands on me too.

Good job on BDing every day. You're sure to hit O day that way. I hope you catch that eggy!!! :D

Thanks Its a lot of work to BD every single day plus making sure we both have our happy ending I will say. haha if you know what I mean! Props to you till waiting till 16dpo to test. how do you women have the willpower?? I wish I did. I cant handle waiting till 10dpo to test. GL to you and im saying a prayer for you for the 10th

I can imagine it's a lot of work! I think my DH would be run ragged by the time ov rolled around. lol! And yes, it's essential that both of you have a happy ending if you're going everyday. Keep up the good work. lol. ;)

Well, my willpower was better when I only had one FRER in the house...but my internet cheapies came in the mail. So, I'm satisfying the brand new feeling of wanting to POAS earlier than 12-13DPO by doing those. But I'm planning on stopping once my trigger is out and then waiting until the official test day.

It was faint yesterday afternoon, so it won't be long, I suppose. I wanted to do one with FMU this morning, but my FMU was at 3am and I was half-asleep. So, now I'm going with holding as long as I can and doing it then. Really, now I know why some women test so early...It's addictive....

(I'm hoping that when it leaves, I'll stop being so emotional. I've cried so many times today, over nothing!)

I hate waking up middle of night to pee it throws the whole next day off in my head with tests plus temps. haha plus the damn cheapies get me everytime too. It like burns a hole in my drawer by staring at me. haha so yes addictive for sure. Hey being emotional is hard but its a symptom :happydance: GL to you ill be stalking!! Your charts looking great too :)

Thank you!!! I will be testing on the 12th of March with everything crossed!!! DH is going to get up with me and we are going to look at it together.

Oh yeah, i bet that was an awful cycle when you know you missed it. I would hate that feeling! Sounds like you are ready though with all those tests. :haha:

YAHHHH!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Im seriously so happy for you. Cant wait im saying prayers for the 10th&12th for you lovely ladies. This just feels good I have a great feeling about this cycle. its the luck of the irish im telling you. :) I finally got super pos OPK today so im thrilled so just waiting few days to confirms them be in the horrid/excting 2WW :)

so i went in for a confirmation test, but the hospital said i had to get a urine test before i could get a blood test so i went in got a urine test and my nurse was shocked it showed up so quick like right when the put urine on the test it showed up right away and she was like "i dont know whether i should congratulate you or not" lolol. and they wouldnt give me a blood test cause my urine one was positive, its stupid. and i was terrified to tell my mom and she said no way! you know that means.. no more snickers for breakfast, lunch and dinner! AHAHAHAH!! but both sides of our family are SO excited! now that everyone knows i can finally relax and enjoy my pregnancy! im so excited! i hope to see more bfps soon on here!! my first obgyn appointment is march 28 for medical background then our first ultrasound is march 31! im due nov 1st!:)

That's great news Burns! soo exciting!!! You should enjoy your pregnancy regardless of what people say. Its the greatest blessing on earth!! I am quite surprised they didn't do blood test though I would be forcing that one!! Are you done temping now???

Hey all, :flower:

6 months TTC #2, currently on 7dpo and already feeling a little crazy!
Hate the TWW and it's mind games!!

Have previously temped but the last 2 months prior, got my hopes up with how my temps were looking only to end up ill !!
So this time, no temping, have come down with another cold aswell so it's a good job! Af is due next Friday. Nervy times!
:dust:

FX for you!!! GL!!! don't worry we all feel crazy during TWW. Its why I have a love/hate relationship with it!! haha

That's great news Burns! soo exciting!!! You should enjoy your pregnancy regardless of what people say. Its the greatest blessing on earth!! I am quite surprised they didn't do blood test though I would be forcing that one!! Are you done temping now???

yeees it is!!! & i know i should but itd be hard with people criticizing you. makes it less enjoyable and more stressful. ahaha! i know i asked them for one even though i got a positive to check my numbers but they said they cant unless my doctor requested one, so im going to ask my obgyn for one when i go in to do my medical history. or for at least a heartbeat scan cause im VERY catious now. and yees im done for now since i got a positive dr one. ahaha. guess we spent $45 on a yearly subscription for no reason! ahahaha! ooops!

I just spent like $50 on OPKs and pregnancy tests and preseed and I REALLY hope I only get to use a couple pregnancy tests! I would think it works that way some times - you hold out to buy this fertility stuff thinking you won't need it, then you break down and get it and turn up pregnant right away? Crossing my fingers that works for me too! haha

I KNEW it!!! I just knew with that chart, you HAD to be preggers!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:loopy::loopy:

AHAHAHAHA WHOOOOOOHOOO!!!!! i had doubt's buts its crazy cause im only 3 days pass my implantation dip! so by Saturday it should be super dark. i told hubby thatd be funny if i was prego with twins since it showed up so early. LOL! we will see! thank you &&& i hope youre next!!!!!
Congratulations burns! So so excited for you. What a great birthday present x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->