Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Oh, ladies. :hugs: Thank you. :) I feel the love over the internet and I truly appreciate it.

Be happy!! You two are preggo and I, for one, am so so so excited for both of you! I can't wait to hear about how your pregnancies are progressing and see those lovely bumps grow!

I'm sure hoping that Danielle and I will join you soon. :) But until then, enjoy your pregnancies!!!

I want to hear everything about it too. You need to start pregnancy journals soon so we can stalk you properly. ;)

My nips were so sensitive after ovulation this month, but that's probably because I had an hcg trigger shot and so had a lot of hormones flying around in there.

By the way, Burns!! I love your tickers!!

Please don't worry about having a m/c. That's a strong bean you've got in there and it's going to stick around for a long long time...at least 7 more months. ;)

(Do you think you've got twins in there? How exciting would that be? ;))

Oh, ladies. :hugs: Thank you. :) I feel the love over the internet and I truly appreciate it.

Be happy!! You two are preggo and I, for one, am so so so excited for both of you! I can't wait to hear about how your pregnancies are progressing and see those lovely bumps grow!

I'm sure hoping that Danielle and I will join you soon. :) But until then, enjoy your pregnancies!!!

I want to hear everything about it too. You need to start pregnancy journals soon so we can stalk you properly. ;)

ahahah! i want to do a journal thing so bad i think im going to wait till my first ultrasound and then start one! i hope you ladies join us too VERY soon! just keep on top of temping <3 :hugs:

By the way, Burns!! I love your ticker!!

Please don't worry about having a m/c. That's a strong bean you've got in there and it's going to stick around for a long long time...at least 7 more months. ;)

all my doctors and family/ friends think im having twins. heres my belly at 6 weeks so far ( the 10th, on monday) im doing another for 7 weeks on monday then im putting my belly progression pictures in my babys baby book. i surely look like im carrying twins tho especially being so big at 6 weeks.

Attachments

• 6 weeks 3 days.jpg
    6 weeks 3 days.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Now I feel like I'm ovulating out of my other ovary lol!!! Is it possible to ovulate out of the other one a few days later? I know it's rare to produce 2 eggs

DBZ34 I'm so sorry it wasn't a sticky bean this time around. Hang in there and keep trying - you'll get your baby!!

LovingMyGirls and burnsforbaby Congratulations!!! How great! More 2014 babies!!! H&H 9 months!! I never started a journal, but if you girls do I'll stock you. :O)

And yes, I still check this thread to see how you ladies are doing! Quite a few of you helped me during my TCC journey so I keep an eye on how y'all's journey is going. :O)

DBZ34 I'm so sorry it wasn't a sticky bean this time around. Hang in there and keep trying - you'll get your baby!!

LovingMyGirls and burnsforbaby Congratulations!!! How great! More 2014 babies!!! H&H 9 months!! I never started a journal, but if you girls do I'll stock you. :O)

And yes, I still check this thread to see how you ladies are doing! Quite a few of you helped me during my TCC journey so I keep an eye on how y'all's journey is going. :O)

i plan on starting one hopefully on the 1st!

Burns- i went to Google and typed due date calendar and it does the due date for you. Also same with google it tells you what it predicts when you type birthday and date you conceived. Try it :) your bloated silly the baby is a pea :) I can't wait for you to feel it kick. I hope you get your girl :)

Wanted to post I get sore bbs after o . But my since bfp it's more of a burn and itch then sore if that makes sense. Hope that helps a little . I will say I got diareaha last 3 days which is extremely odd it's normally opposite for me. Haha so funny how when I used to post then now. There's no such thing as tmi from me .. Hahaha

Burns- i went to Google and typed due date calendar and it does the due date for you. Also same with google it tells you what it predicts when you type birthday and date you conceived. Try it :) your bloated silly the baby is a pea :) I can't wait for you to feel it kick. I hope you get your girl :)

Wanted to post I get sore bbs after o . But my since bfp it's more of a burn and itch then sore if that makes sense. Hope that helps a little . I will say I got diareaha last 3 days which is extremely odd it's normally opposite for me. Haha so funny how when I used to post then now. There's no such thing as tmi from me .. Hahaha

no i asked my doctor if i was bloated and she said no its my uterus cause my uterus is bigger then what it should be along with my sac so she thinks im having twins. but she gave me a tvu and felt around and said my uterus is halfway to my belly button when it shouldn't even be past my bone yet. ;p but she's not sure if its from the infection or from my uterus by its up there. she also said showing at my height & size isn't uncommon.

no i asked my doctor if i was bloated and she said no its my uterus cause my uterus is bigger then what it should be along with my sac so she thinks im having twins. but she gave me a tvu and felt around and said my uterus is halfway to my belly button when it shouldn't even be past my bone yet. ;p but she's not sure if its from the infection or from my uterus by its up there. she also said showing at my height & size isn't uncommon.

That would be so exciting if you got twins. :happydance: Let me know if you make a blog so we can follow each other threw this. I am pretty sure your due date will be calculated for Novemeber 8th. Did you figure out how to do the Chinese prediction thing? If not i can help you look. I wont tell anyone that i am preggo till at least 10 weeks. Nobody but my DH knows. When i miscarried it was terribly hard to tell people and it really put me in depression. I just want to make sure this is super sticky baby before i get my hopes up high. But im with you its all i think about all day long. I also just want all these wonderful ladies on here to join our BFP club badly. that's good your feeling better :thumbup: i never started my sickness till 8 weeks or so. Not looking forward but i am at same time. haha anways hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

That would be so exciting if you got twins. :happydance: Let me know if you make a blog so we can follow each other threw this. I am pretty sure your due date will be calculated for Novemeber 8th. Did you figure out how to do the Chinese prediction thing? If not i can help you look. I wont tell anyone that i am preggo till at least 10 weeks. Nobody but my DH knows. When i miscarried it was terribly hard to tell people and it really put me in depression. I just want to make sure this is super sticky baby before i get my hopes up high. But im with you its all i think about all day long. I also just want all these wonderful ladies on here to join our BFP club badly. that's good your feeling better :thumbup: i never started my sickness till 8 weeks or so. Not looking forward but i am at same time. haha anways hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

i told my family when i was like 4 weeks & 2 days. lolol. i told my mom i should be due on her birthday or late september early october, and she was like why so early and i told her my doctor said i could have twins. and she was happy but kinda sad cause my sister is a twin, but her twin died at birth so she's kinda worried. but no i haven't done the prediction yet but im going to in a few. yeah my morning sickness was from the 14th to the 8th now its stopped thank gawd. i hope it don't come back. :/

Well guys this is exactly why I don't tell anyone. Took my last digital read not pregnant thought it was wrong (12dpo digital said pregnant). So went and bought 56$ in tests all for super faint lines and equate said bfn and so did first response digital . I can't barely type I know what's happening I'm not in denial . 3 days later and getting negatives :-( why me this isn't fair I can't go threw another miscarriage. :cry::cry::cry::cry: 1 in million that I won't miscarry. I have no cramps and no spotting . Btw my Frer was pretty dark lines when I got my bfp same test same box . :-(

Hi Everyone

Today I officially finished 1WW only one more to go. I woke up this morning at 4AM to horrible nausea, dry heaves and then vomiting. The last two subsided around 11AM. Has anyone else experienced this after IUI?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: had horrible cramps and am full on bleeding . Worst day ever. Tomorrow I'll ask Doctor will tell me when we can try again. I'm hoping no d&c required and it passes naturally . Last MC I was almost 9 weeks but since I'm earlier hoping I don't have to :-( I feel numb and just in guilt mode

Well guys this is exactly why I don't tell anyone. Took my last digital read not pregnant thought it was wrong (12dpo digital said pregnant). So went and bought 56$ in tests all for super faint lines and equate said bfn and so did first response digital . I can't barely type I know what's happening I'm not in denial . 3 days later and getting negatives :-( why me this isn't fair I can't go threw another miscarriage. :cry::cry::cry::cry: 1 in million that I won't miscarry. I have no cramps and no spotting . Btw my Frer was pretty dark lines when I got my bfp same test same box . :-(

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i hope for good news whenever you go in to get checked!! :hugs: <3

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: had horrible cramps and am full on bleeding . Worst day ever. Tomorrow I'll ask Doctor will tell me when we can try again. I'm hoping no d&c required and it passes naturally . Last MC I was almost 9 weeks but since I'm earlier hoping I don't have to :-( I feel numb and just in guilt mode

I'm so so so so sorry Loving...no words honey. :nope::cry:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

By the way, Burns!! I love your ticker!!

all my doctors and family/ friends think im having twins. heres my belly at 6 weeks so far ( the 10th, on monday) im doing another for 7 weeks on monday then im putting my belly progression pictures in my babys baby book. i surely look like im carrying twins tho especially being so big at 6 weeks.

You're tiny! Jealous! :)

Oh NO!!! NO! This is terrible. I want to give you so many hugs because I know just how you're feeling. :hugs: :hugs: This just isn't fair!!

I hope you're treating yourself well. Indulge in a lot of things that make you happy and take care of yourself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->