Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

read the rules please- this isn't the place to discuss bfp's!

:rolleyes: if you don't like my opinion then you can also take your negativity elsewhere.

vaniila, i think you are in the wrong thread here and i think you should leave. We've all been here for a LONG time and have been through ups and downs with each other cycle after cycle and when you are sharing symptoms and details of your two week wait and are getting to those final hours before testing and knowing your life is about to change forever, it's imperative we share THAT news as well! I'm not sure how you think it's ok that you come in here like that with such a negative vibe judging us. I'm sorry, but i think you've come to the wrong place. Take care and best of luck to you!

:dust:

Congratulations Burnsforbaby :) The little one looks great already :)

Just thought I would join the 2ww again :) Currently 1dpo. Didn't get to bd too much this time around. We bd'd on the day of my positive opk and 2 days before that. So not betting on too much this time around. Sigh.. However, the 2ww gives me something to look forward to :) So, here it goes again!

Healthy baby dust to us all!! Lets do this!

thank youuu!! i hope it keeps it up!!! :D

OMG, happy 8 weeks burns and i love your bean pic!!! :happydance:

Just thought I would join the 2ww again :) Currently 1dpo. Didn't get to bd too much this time around. We bd'd on the day of my positive opk and 2 days before that. So not betting on too much this time around. Sigh.. However, the 2ww gives me something to look forward to :) So, here it goes again!

well your timing was absolutely perfect then so you are very much in this! Best of luck sweetie!!!

hey ladies
i am new to this group and we are trying for our third:) i am really nervous this time because i had a mirena and then birth control and i wonder how long it will take to get pregnant:( so i am hoping to relax and just let things fall in place but it is so hard lol

Welcome tlieby and best of luck!!!

My nips were so sensitive after ovulation this month, but that's probably because I had an hcg trigger shot and so had a lot of hormones flying around in there.

Wow, i tell ya, with NO meds this cycle, my nips have been SURPRISINGLY sensitive since a few days before O and still tonight. Yeowza!

Hi Everyone

Today I officially finished 1WW only one more to go. I woke up this morning at 4AM to horrible nausea, dry heaves and then vomiting. The last two subsided around 11AM. Has anyone else experienced this after IUI?

Hi there Flkimber, you seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle here, sorry about that! What are your current stats? you should be testing any day now, right??? I hope your IUI was successful. Was it your first one?

:rolleyes: if you don't like my opinion then you can also take your negativity elsewhere.

You're entitled to your opinion. Everyone is, but I don't think having the first thing you say in the TWW thread being something that is aimed at one of the other women (something that was wrong, btw) is the way to make a good first impression on here.

Why not come in and introduce yourself and tell us about your journey? At least try to be friendly. We're all inclusive here...and that includes our preggos who have been here with us for so long. If anyone could shed light on another person's TWW, it's someone who was there and had success at the end.

And since it was pointed out that the rules state that you're allowed to talk about BFPs in here, why not say 'Hey ladies, I was wrong. Sorry. ' and start over? Why continue the negativity? I'll admit, us ladies who have been here for a long time together are a tight group and we don't respond well to someone attacking one of our own...but it's not too late to become a productive member of the thread.

If you don't have any interest in sharing your TWW with us or telling us about your TTC journey...then maybe you need to think about why you're here. You are welcome here...but please come correctly (and realize some of us are going stay post-BFP, so you're going to have to get over it).

Im not "new" nor planning on leaving anytime soon on*the say so of complete strangers, why don't you move on instead of posting 10000 posts on the matter just because you can't see anyone else's point of view, I'm the negative one and yet who is doing all the quotes and going off on rants . I won't be posting anymore on this thread but feel free to keep telling people where they can and can't go.

Well that's that then!

On a happier note, anyone about to be testing? I think I'm going to start tomorrow. It is only 9 DPO tomorrow, but I have a suspicion that I have low progesterone, so it would be important to catch even a light HPT result right away... plus I hate the part of the 2WW where there is NOTHING to do!

Im not "new" nor planning on leaving anytime soon on*the say so of complete strangers, why don't you move on instead of posting 10000 posts on the matter just because you can't see anyone else's point of view, I'm the negative one and yet who is doing all the quotes and going off on rants . I won't be posting anymore on this thread but feel free to keep telling people where they can and can't go.

once again, im not leaving, so goodbye. ive been talking to these girls over a year & will continue to do so on this thread, like the maker said i could. so you can leave now. you are dismissed now.

thank youuu!! i hope it keeps it up!!! :D

OMG, happy 8 weeks burns and i love your bean pic!!! :happydance:

thank youuuu!! ill post the new one when i go in on monday! :D

well your timing was absolutely perfect then so you are very much in this! Best of luck sweetie!!!

Aww! I do hope you're right! :)

Aww! I do hope you're right! :)

sounds about right to me too!! me & my hubby didn't the every other day technique and it worked fine for us, hope this is it for you! ;) :D

Vaniilla is right. Please review the rules of the forum here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/214172-please-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

These rules are in place out of consideration to those who are TTC and LTTC.

Please be respectful of the rules and other people's feelings.

You guys are getting the tww and the ttc forums mixed up.. Please re read the criteria.

We have been trying for 10 months now, every month I am so disappointed with another negative. I really want this month to be it, but i took a test today, 9DPO probably too early, but BFN :(......

This is my first post, on any forum, just wanted to talk to someone about it, my husband doesn't really understand, he has been supportive over the last few months, but doesn't get that it is really hard for me.

We are glad you are leaving.

Vaniilla is right. Please review the rules of the forum here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/214172-please-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

As PeanutWhereRU said, these are the general TTC rules, not the specific TWW rules. The specific TWW rules are found on the first page of the following link:

Two Week Wait - BFP Question

Those rules state that while BFP announcements are NOT allowed in general TTC forums, they ARE allowed in "a thread discussing your TWW (or are part of a thread with some fellow members) and at the end of the two weeks you find out you are pregnant, you can post about it in that thread."

Can we consider this case closed, and go back to our regular scheduled programming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->