Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

By the way, Burns!! I love your ticker!!

Please don't worry about having a m/c. That's a strong bean you've got in there and it's going to stick around for a long long time...at least 7 more months. ;)

(Do you think you've got twins in there? How exciting would that be? ;))

all my doctors and family/ friends think im having twins. heres my belly at 6 weeks so far ( the 10th, on monday) im doing another for 7 weeks on monday then im putting my belly progression pictures in my babys baby book. i surely look like im carrying twins tho especially being so big at 6 weeks.

You're tiny! Jealous! :)

only 100 lbs but so far ive gained 8 pounds in 4 weeks so now im like 108-110. it actually sucks :/ i want to weigh 150 at the end of it but after birth i want to be at least 130.

By the way, Burns!! I love your ticker!!

Please don't worry about having a m/c. That's a strong bean you've got in there and it's going to stick around for a long long time...at least 7 more months. ;)

(Do you think you've got twins in there? How exciting would that be? ;))

all my doctors and family/ friends think im having twins. heres my belly at 6 weeks so far ( the 10th, on monday) im doing another for 7 weeks on monday then im putting my belly progression pictures in my babys baby book. i surely look like im carrying twins tho especially being so big at 6 weeks.

You're tiny! Jealous! :)

only 100 lbs but so far ive gained 8 pounds in 4 weeks so now im like 108-110. it actually sucks :/ i want to weigh 150 at the end of it but after birth i want to be at least 130.

That sounds like a good plan. I'm sure you'll do just that! :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: had horrible cramps and am full on bleeding . Worst day ever. Tomorrow I'll ask Doctor will tell me when we can try again. I'm hoping no d&c required and it passes naturally . Last MC I was almost 9 weeks but since I'm earlier hoping I don't have to :-( I feel numb and just in guilt mode

Oh NO!!! NO! This is terrible. I want to give you so many hugs because I know just how you're feeling. :hugs: :hugs: This just isn't fair!!

I hope you're treating yourself well. Indulge in a lot of things that make you happy and take care of yourself. :hugs:

Thank you so much. Im trying but I feel so odd I cant snap out of this. How do you stay so strong?? My DH just doesn't understand he doesn't get it. He doesn't have to change pads every few hours and have constant reminder. He is like when can we try again and I wanted to hit him. ahh I dunno. Thanks for the support. I don't know what I would do without you guys.

heres baby burns so far. according to the doctor you can see its head, arm buds and legs (labeled according to where the doctor said he can see them). this is at 7 weeks 2 days, my hubby calls it starfish. ahahahaha! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20140319_1629432.jpg
    IMG_20140319_1629432.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
hey ladies
i am new to this group and we are trying for our third:) i am really nervous this time because i had a mirena and then birth control and i wonder how long it will take to get pregnant:( so i am hoping to relax and just let things fall in place but it is so hard lol

heres baby burns so far. according to the doctor you can see its head, arm buds and legs (labeled according to where the doctor said he can see them). this is at 7 weeks 2 days, my hubby calls it starfish. ahahahaha! :haha:

Baby burns!! How lovely! I bet you loved every moment of seeing your bean. :)

Baby burns!! How lovely! I bet you loved every moment of seeing your bean. :)

i like how i got to see the heartbeat but other then that i didn't see much cause Dr was looking at it but its kinda creepy having a human in you but its heartwarming too. lolol.

Congratulations Burnsforbaby :) The little one looks great already :)

Just thought I would join the 2ww again :) Currently 1dpo. Didn't get to bd too much this time around. We bd'd on the day of my positive opk and 2 days before that. So not betting on too much this time around. Sigh.. However, the 2ww gives me something to look forward to :) So, here it goes again!

Healthy baby dust to us all!! Lets do this!

read the rules please- this isn't the place to discuss bfp's!

Congratulations Burnsforbaby :) The little one looks great already :)

Just thought I would join the 2ww again :) Currently 1dpo. Didn't get to bd too much this time around. We bd'd on the day of my positive opk and 2 days before that. So not betting on too much this time around. Sigh.. However, the 2ww gives me something to look forward to :) So, here it goes again!

Healthy baby dust to us all!! Lets do this!

thank youuu!! i hope it keeps it up!!! :D

When most of us on this site have been ttc for a while like myself & someone gets a BFP we will discuss it, if u don't like it than find another forum!!!

I'm not trying to be argumentative...

But where does it say that you can't discuss BFPs here?

I would think that the TWW forum would be the perfect place to let everyone know you've got one...Especially if you've been here for months...or years. I know that on the top of the LTTTC thread there are clear instructions about not discussing your BFP...but there's nothing like that here.

I'm really just asking for my own information. I went back to the first post but it doesn't say anything like that there either...

Burns! Happy 8 weeks!! :D :happydance:

When are you going to start your pg journal? I'm eager to stalk and hear all about how you're doing. :) Are you waiting for a particular milestone?

The rules for this forum actually say the following about TTC forum posts:

.. if you have a thread discussing your TWW (or are part of a thread with some fellow members) and at the end of the two weeks you find out you are pregnant, you can post about it in that thread.

So you can actually post BFP announcements in the TWW section but not in the other TTC sections, which I assume is the confusion.

So carry on getting pregnant ladies! Yeah!

Burns! Happy 8 weeks!! :D :happydance:

When are you going to start your pg journal? I'm eager to stalk and hear all about how you're doing. :) Are you waiting for a particular milestone?

thank you doll!!!!!! im thinking about starting it today ive just been battling morning sickness the last 5 weeks so its been pure hell. ive even been missing school and im a online student, lol. but if im feeling good tonight im starting it tonight! :)

since this is obviously directed to me since I'm the only pregnant one, i will post where i want when i want rather the rules say i can or can't. thank you very much.

I don't understand why people feel the need to air negativity on forums! For god sakes this is a support site for the baby machines.

Tww IS the place where BFP are encouraged and shared so if you can't handle a little happiness please chose to post in another forum.

Some of us have actually shared a few forums together so its frickin amazing to stick together!

Burns still super excited for you and yay you have updated your signature. Woop woop x

:rolleyes: if you don't like my opinion then you can also take your negativity elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->