Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

TTC for over a year 6 failed clomid cycles no response what so ever finally switched to femara and bam follicles growing and ovulated -Cd12 I had my follicle scan 3 biggest follies measured 13mm got my first +opk cd13 so I assumed my larger follicles would have grown 2mm a day or so my doctor says anyways seeing as how it was only a day away it would have grown to 15mm but again on cd14 & cd15 another +opk and agin on cd15 so I assume within those few days I wood have O'd and if I did O a few days after my first +opk than I pray my 13mm follies had time to grow to 18mm anyways I'm roughly 10 dpo and I'm having weird symptoms :-/ heavy sore boobs! Low duel abdomen soreness, and twitches in my right ovary area ? Also very tired , I'm going crazy during this 2ww any other ladies sharing these same symptoms??? Praying for our BFP:baby:

Hey I had weird twinges pinches and ticklyness. My bbs wernt full but nipples felt like they were going to shoot bullets lol I used to come home and they would be red. Just a day before my bfp I randomly cried twice had bad mood swings and felt tired. Hope this is your month! Eeekkk test!

Ahh i didn't get CH i have no clue why the large dip. Internet says corpus luteum. Where estrogen drops and CL produces progesterone. I'm praying that's it. I don't no how much more being disappointed this cycle probably done bding. We did it daily for almost 3 weeks so hubs needs a break as do I. I pray it's up in AM or I'll be a wreck. Normally I dry up after o but I have watery cm so who knows . :wacko: hope everyone has great weekend . Celebrating my dd bday so least I will be super busy. btw if I put fake high temp I would of got CHs :-/

Cd30 1 day late . Woke up early and took hpt and got a big fat "NOT PREGNANT" on cbd. No sign of AF yet but if she's coming i want her to hurry up so i can move on to the next cycle. I don't know when i will test again or maybe i'll just wait til the :witch: show her ugly face.

Well yet again my body geared up for O but did not follow up with its plans. I would of been 5dpo I am now thinking Im 1dpo but NO IDEA whats going on. This miscarriage was hard enough now to have to deal with this is just taking a toll on me. I just want to throw my hands up but I know the reward from this process is incredible so I guess im just waiting it out yet again.

Well yet again my body geared up for O but did not follow up with its plans. I would of been 5dpo I am now thinking Im 1dpo but NO IDEA whats going on. This miscarriage was hard enough now to have to deal with this is just taking a toll on me. I just want to throw my hands up but I know the reward from this process is incredible so I guess im just waiting it out yet again.

Im with you lovingmygirls. Let's just keep being positive and one day we'll get it. FX for you.

As for me, im on CD31 now 2 days late no sign of the :witch: coming. Today i had cramps on my left side again below belly button. Sometimes i think maybe the embryo couldn't make up his mind wondering where he will implant since ive been getting cramps in both sides which is very very not me. Still having EWCM kinda yellowish and brown dot included in it. I am always dry after O and this is the longest cycle having this kind of CM. Also i checked my saliva scope today and got full ferning again. 2 - 3 more days before i'll test again. And ohhhh, last night i noticed i have two veins in my belly from panty line to side of breasts both sides like someone built a road. All these things are new to me what is going on?????

Holy moly! I'm back in the two week wait already!

I almost always (so far) O on day 17.. and this time it appears that I O'd on day 14! What a surprise! I'm hoping it is a good sign... Since my libido was higher and I had noticed EWCM I BD'd on the fertile days, even though at the time I thought it was way too early - thank goodness!

Anyone here able to look at my chart and tell me if I really am in the TWW? My temps were out of wack earlier in the cycle due to illness - maybe it threw everything off?

Anyways - I'm back! How're you all doing?

TTC for over a year 6 failed clomid cycles no response what so ever finally switched to femara and bam follicles growing and ovulated -Cd12 I had my follicle scan 3 biggest follies measured 13mm got my first +opk cd13 so I assumed my larger follicles would have grown 2mm a day or so my doctor says anyways seeing as how it was only a day away it would have grown to 15mm but again on cd14 & cd15 another +opk and agin on cd15 so I assume within those few days I wood have O'd and if I did O a few days after my first +opk than I pray my 13mm follies had time to grow to 18mm anyways I'm roughly 10 dpo and I'm having weird symptoms :-/ heavy sore boobs! Low duel abdomen soreness, and twitches in my right ovary area ? Also very tired , I'm going crazy during this 2ww any other ladies sharing these same symptoms??? Praying for our BFP:baby:

Hey I had weird twinges pinches and ticklyness. My bbs wernt full but nipples felt like they were going to shoot bullets lol I used to come home and they would be red. Just a day before my bfp I randomly cried twice had bad mood swings and felt tired. Hope this is your month! Eeekkk test!

Wow, CONGRATS PEANUT!!! :hugs: :happydance:

I almost always (so far) O on day 17.. and this time it appears that I O'd on day 14! What a surprise! I'm hoping it is a good sign... Since my libido was higher and I had noticed EWCM I BD'd on the fertile days, even though at the time I thought it was way too early - thank goodness!

Anyone here able to look at my chart and tell me if I really am in the TWW? My temps were out of wack earlier in the cycle due to illness - maybe it threw everything off?

Your chart looks great and you BD'd perfectly! Good luck sweetie! :dust:

Wow, CONGRATS PEANUT!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Aww thanks hun, how are you getting on? has anyone heard from burns? Im a bit worried

hang in there sweetie. :hugs:

Your chart looks great and you BD'd perfectly! Good luck sweetie! :dust:

I definitely second that!

11dpo took test big fat negative just starting to get depressing:cry: this trying month after month with no baby

It's so tough sweetie but try to hang in there and be strong! Your little is coming, just waiting for the right time. :hugs:

:dust:

Hello ladies :) I'm back. I got my bfp last week, unfortunately due to low hcg levels I miscarried. The little angel would have only been 4 weeks along. Completely heartbroken :( however, everything happens for the best and I have complete faith in God. I am ready to try again - once I am done with this bloody mess :S. I have heard an early miscarriage is only a week long or so

Ugh, i'm so sorry sweetie. :hugs:
great attitude though. Good luck on the next cycle. :dust:

Lol I took a frer yesterday and the test line was darker than the control so fx it sticks.

I've tried hanging out in the pregnancy forums but my heart doesn't feel it. Really want you guys to get your bfps so we can create a group on the other side lol hurry up peanuts!

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages. I am however really confused, as this afternoon I did another pregnancy test on a clear blue digi, and it said "not pregnant"! How is this possible!? I drink alot of water during the day at the office, and before i tested around lunchtime, i had probably consumed about 1.2 litres, do you think this could've affected the reading? Anyway, I popped into Lab after work to get some bloodwork done, so will get my results sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm still trying to remain positive...

What DPO are you today?? did you already get a BFP on a digital or just a 2 liner??? sometimes it takes longer for a digital to pick it up. (it did for me and is common) however If you already got POS then I would be little concerned BUT im sure everything is just fine and I would take another digital at 14dpo and im sure it will be clear as day!! :thumbup:

I think it may have been due to drinking too much water yesterday when I tested, as I tested first thing this morning on ClearBlue Digi, and it said "1-2 Pregnant"!!:happydance:
I am just waiting for my blood work to come back to make 100% sure!

Yay exciting, CONGRATS sweetie!!! :hugs: :happydance:

So I'm in the middle of this weird cycle where AF was only like 3 days long and was pretty light and then my temps shot up on CD7 after some suspicious pains around my ovaries. I'm going to flip if I've ovulated already.

I mean, DH and I started BDing earlier since AF was pretty much gone by CD4, so I'm not out or anything if I did...but that's WAAAAYYYY too early for ov, the egg is nowhere near mature enough. I'm hoping the high temps are just due to this cough I've had for the past few days and things will sort themselves out soon. I suppose, if I did ov early, this would shift my cycles up and we could get in for an IUI in the May cycle for sure if that happened...So there's that. But really, I'm hoping that my body will get it's act together soon and then I can know what's really going on.

So I'm in the middle of this weird cycle where AF was only like 3 days long and was pretty light and then my temps shot up on CD7 after some suspicious pains around my ovaries. I'm going to flip if I've ovulated already.

I mean, DH and I started BDing earlier since AF was pretty much gone by CD4, so I'm not out or anything if I did...but that's WAAAAYYYY too early for ov, the egg is nowhere near mature enough. I'm hoping the high temps are just due to this cough I've had for the past few days and things will sort themselves out soon. I suppose, if I did ov early, this would shift my cycles up and we could get in for an IUI in the May cycle for sure if that happened...So there's that. But really, I'm hoping that my body will get it's act together soon and then I can know what's really going on.

I would say the recent M/C is to blame for the possible O'ing so early. maybe its a good thing your body already is still debating if your preggo so maybe the eggy is maturer then you think!! But if that's not the case getting 2nd IUI in May is a bonus :) :thumbup: and btw I heard you on the body being unsure. its annoying but its taking its time to figure itself out for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->