Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Lol I took a frer yesterday and the test line was darker than the control so fx it sticks.

I've tried hanging out in the pregnancy forums but my heart doesn't feel it. Really want you guys to get your bfps so we can create a group on the other side lol hurry up peanuts!

aww I sure hope we all get our BFPS too! we can make our own thread :) and I haven't heard from burns either. strange for sure! hope everything is ok. she friended me on B&B but im clues on how to accept.

Holy moly! I'm back in the two week wait already!

I almost always (so far) O on day 17.. and this time it appears that I O'd on day 14! What a surprise! I'm hoping it is a good sign... Since my libido was higher and I had noticed EWCM I BD'd on the fertile days, even though at the time I thought it was way too early - thank goodness!

Anyone here able to look at my chart and tell me if I really am in the TWW? My temps were out of wack earlier in the cycle due to illness - maybe it threw everything off?

Anyways - I'm back! How're you all doing?

Chart looks GREAT! you indeed are in the 2ww!! :) I finally am too :happydance:

Lol I took a frer yesterday and the test line was darker than the control so fx it sticks.

I've tried hanging out in the pregnancy forums but my heart doesn't feel it. Really want you guys to get your bfps so we can create a group on the other side lol hurry up peanuts!

aww I sure hope we all get our BFPS too! we can make our own thread :) and I haven't heard from burns either. strange for sure! hope everything is ok. she friended me on B&B but im clues on how to accept.

Maybe we should make our own thread anyway, so we can stalk our BFP ladies and their pregnancies without upsetting other people. And that way, if you aren't ready to make a journal, we can still keep up with updates and scans and such...And then as the rest of us get our BFPs we can start sharing too. :)

What do you ladies think?

Hi all im currently 8dpo!! And so excited as symptoms seem promising. Me and oh been trying to concieve since july 2013. We did concieve in december but sadly ended in cp. We are really hoping this is our month these 2ww are killing me so glad for posts like these where we can share and care. Baby dust to all hoping for bfp!

1 DPO - nothing much that day
2 DPO - temp 37.2c , nausea
3 DPO - temp 37.4c , nausea
4 DPO - temp 37.4 , nausea , peeing a lot , gassy
5 DPO - temp 37.5 , nausea , breast full , peeing a lot , acne
6 DPO - temp 37.5c , metallic taste , nausea , leg cramps , peeing a lot
7 DPO - temp 37.5 , peeing a lot , very sick , peeing a lot , cramps
8 DPO - temp 37.5 , very sick , sore breast , cramping
9 DPO - :bfp:

Maybe we should make our own thread anyway, so we can stalk our BFP ladies and their pregnancies without upsetting other people. And that way, if you aren't ready to make a journal, we can still keep up with updates and scans and such...And then as the rest of us get our BFPs we can start sharing too. :)

I think that's a great idea! I would join that! You could link it in the thread here.

I am new to this site and hopefully this will help me get through the 2 ww and to give me some hope. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 years now. I did clomid (50mg) for 6 months the second year with no luck. We are on our 4th year and I have undergone 3 iui's with 200 mg of clomid(horrible side effects) and I am currently on the tww for the third one. I have stenosis of the cervix so I thought that having the iui and bypassing the whole natural way to the cervix we would get pregnant no problem. But here I am on my third one.
I am wondering if anyone has actually had success doing multiple iui's?

I think that's great Idea :)

1 DPO - nothing much that day
2 DPO - temp 37.2c , nausea
3 DPO - temp 37.4c , nausea
4 DPO - temp 37.4 , nausea , peeing a lot , gassy
5 DPO - temp 37.5 , nausea , breast full , peeing a lot , acne
6 DPO - temp 37.5c , metallic taste , nausea , leg cramps , peeing a lot
7 DPO - temp 37.5 , peeing a lot , very sick , peeing a lot , cramps
8 DPO - temp 37.5 , very sick , sore breast , cramping
9 DPO - :bfp:

Congrats :flower: h&h 9 months what brand test did you use to get bfp early??

I think that's a great idea! I would join that! You could link it in the thread here.

You are only 2dpo ahead of me :) when are you testing?

I am new to this site and hopefully this will help me get through the 2 ww and to give me some hope. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 years now. ...

I haven't done an IUI before, but just wanted to send my hugs and hopes to you! I have definitely heard of people doing multiple IUIs and IVF and having success - I hope this is your time to have your baby too!

I am new to this site and hopefully this will help me get through the 2 ww and to give me some hope. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 years now. I did clomid (50mg) for 6 months the second year with no luck. We are on our 4th year and I have undergone 3 iui's with 200 mg of clomid(horrible side effects) and I am currently on the tww for the third one. I have stenosis of the cervix so I thought that having the iui and bypassing the whole natural way to the cervix we would get pregnant no problem. But here I am on my third one.

Welcome to the TWW!! I hope this one ends in a BFP for you!

How are you feeling? What DPO/dpiui are you?

I've been TTC for 3 years and this will be cycle number 39 for me. I've only done one IUI (m/c'd at about 5wks) but I'm planning on doing another one in May or June.

I've heard that three is the magic IUI number. Your chances of success go up with each IUI for some reason and three is supposed to be the IUI sweet spot. Hopefully, this will be it for you!

Just as a side note...I've heard that doing IUI with injectibles or injectibles + clomid is more effective than just clomid. Hopefully you won't need it, but if you do have to have another IUI, maybe suggest it to your doc. Maybe the side effects will be slightly better.

Good luck!!

I'm going to TRY to wait until Wednesday April 23rd to test, because that is when AF is due for me (11 day LP, usually). However, I'll probably break down and test on Tuesday or even Monday ;) Not that negatives then even tell us anything, LOL! Damn my willpower.

I'm going to TRY to wait until Wednesday April 23rd to test, because that is when AF is due for me (11 day LP, usually). However, I'll probably break down and test on Tuesday or even Monday ;) Not that negatives then even tell us anything, LOL! Damn my willpower.

I have no willpower either so don't feel bad. haha FF changed my CHS im bumming out cause I didn't BD that day, thank goodness I did day prior and every darn day before. :wacko: plus she switched them 3 times now.. GRRR I have 13LP. I will be testings wed which is probably to early but I cant resist!!

This ttc is getting so frustrating. People around me have sex once and bam. So they say you should have a kid. Little do they know I been trying and this tww every month is so frustrating. And not trying to analyze every symptom is hard. Come on baby already. Lol. Gonna try fertile supplements if my too comes this month. How many of you have bought baby stuff while ttc?

I just saw a newborn at my office. How am I supposed to concentrate on work now?!

How many of you have bought baby stuff while ttc?

I have bought:
- a baby wrap!
- two baby onesies with our company logo, but I changed our tagline from "comics, cards and games" to "comics, cards & babies"!

and I made:
- crochet baby hat in pink&blue mixed
- hand sewn baby elephant rattle

I also have a little girls' fairy costume, complete with wings, tutu, wand, everything! I can't bear to give it away...

Kallie you are too cute!

I've not got any baby stuff around me. I'm too scared it will jinx me!

P.s your temp is rising nicely. Fx

Okay ladies!

I made us a thread over in Pregnancy Club. Feel free to join, BFPs or not. I look forward to stalking our BFP ladies though, so make sure you mosey on over soon. :)

From the TWW to BFPs

I will accept all suggestions for a new introduction on the first post and a different thread name. I was just throwing it out there, so let me know what you all think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->