Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hi all hope everyone is having a great day got a bit of exciting news my best friends mom just found out she is pregnant wow she is 45.

Oh wow! That's pretty cool.
I'm 9dpo toay and bfn on frer. :( I won't test until Monday if af doesn't show.

Do you use opk's? Do you chart? I think I'm gonna atart charting next cycle if af shows. I just am a lil intimidated, but I want to know what's going on with my body!

In post ovulation limbo? This is a place to while away your time by symptom spotting and sharing your two week wait survival tips.

Regards,
The BabyandBump Team

Am new to Forums and not too sure how to use them :dohh:

Hi guys!! Update: STILL NO PERIOD...... It was due on the 10th or 11th depending on which calculator you look at. I am still nauseous, lightheaded, lots of creamy CM (TMI sorry), tired, moody, and now... GASSY LOL.

So that's the update!

Oh and cutedimples your symptoms sound really really good - especially the "wetting yourself" part - me too hehe

Hi Amanda!!!! :hugs:

BABYDUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::baby::baby::baby:

Hi guys!! Update: STILL NO PERIOD...... It was due on the 10th or 11th depending on which calculator you look at. I am still nauseous, lightheaded, lots of creamy CM (TMI sorry), tired, moody, and now... GASSY LOL.

So that's the update!

Oh and cutedimples your symptoms sound really really good - especially the "wetting yourself" part - me too hehe

BABYDUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::baby::baby::baby:

Oh my gosh! When are you testing? This sounds so promising! I don't think I'd be able to wait that long.

So that's the update!

Test already lady!:dust:

Hello ladies I'm new to this forum but I'm already in LOOOOOVE with the site... I'm currently on 7dpo and started experiencing some mild/ dull cramping 4/5 dpo with some nausea. 5/6 dpo very tired and sore bbs. Have been having creamy cm discharge since ovulation. And a taste for sweet and spicy foods. baby dust

Praying for a daughter...:flower:

Sounds like your going to be TEAM BABY 2012 with those symptoms you are giving me hope because I have some of the same symptoms
Good morning ladies....i am due to hav my period 2moro (15/10) but i hav got so many pregnancy symptoms.

My symptoms are:
1. Constantly tired, i literally put my head down then i am fast asleep. I am even to tired to :sex:
2. Constantly hungry....i even wake up hungry and get very kweezy when i dont get anything in soon.
3. Abdominal pain for almost 3 days now...but stil no sign of AF which is weird coz usually the day b4 AF is due i wud start to spot.
4. tenderboobs - but its usually feels so when period is due
5. i hav been suffering from heartburn lately and having cravings for foods that i dont usually eat.
6. Hot flushes
7. Sum days i feel so bloated...and my abdomen feels so big.
8. Moods

i dont also know but it feels as if my CM is leaking...i really dont knw why....feels like i am actually wetting myself.

I so want to test but sooooooooooo scared of getting a :bfn:

Hello ladies I'm new to this forum but I'm already in LOOOOOVE with the site... I'm currently on 7dpo and started experiencing some mild/ dull cramping 4/5 dpo with some nausea. 5/6 dpo very tired and sore bbs. Have been having creamy cm discharge since ovulation. And a taste for sweet and spicy foods. baby dust

Welcome! :wave:

Hi everyone!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome welcome HisMissesCDY!! :hugs:

Thanks for the encouragement JehovahsGrace and gabbyskyy!! I actually have already tested and tested again this morning at a whopping 4-5 days late!! And the test says ...... negative :shrug:

I don't know what's going on, but there's not even a faint line, nothing. I have NEVER been late even one day in all my life, only when I was preggers with first two. I am:

1. nauseous
2. medicine-head type lightheadedness/dizziness
3. lots of creamy discharge (sorry hehe)
4. gassy
5. peeing a little bit more than normal, but not too crazy
6. when I was working and having to bend a lot over my tummy, it kept getting sore, not like muscle sore, but like uncomfortable from having pressure put on it from my pants. The harder I worked through the night, my tummy hurt more and more, and my discharge increased and had a TEENY faint trace of blood tinge to it (hardly noticeable but there)
7. last night I got a nose bleed out of nowhere, and two days ago I got a nose bleed out of nowhere too. I NEVER get nosebleeds except when I'm preggers - it makes my nose super dry and irritable for awhile :shrug:

I think that's about it... so what do you guys think? I don't want to go get a blood test cause it's so expensive! And I just paid off all our medical bills, I don't feel like incurring another one. But I know I probably have to. :nope:

Anyway, I am using FRER - even first morning pee - and not even a faint faint line - nothing.

Background: This did happen with my second baby, it took a blood test cause all home tests were negative forever. I thought I must have some horrible disease or something with all my symptoms, since the tests were negative. Now I'm starting to wonder the same thing again, "If I'm not preggers, what the heck is wrong with my body?" I mean, nosebleeds?! :wacko:

Tell me somethin' girls!! :thumbup:

Oh and PS - couple months ago I felt this weird hormonal type dizziness and whatnot and thought I could be preggers (even though I wasn't late yet), turns out it was side effects from the Prednisone I was taking that fooled me. Anyway, I have been completely off the Prednisone now for a month or more, so this is NOT that. Which means I am really, really out of explanations for this!

Hi everyone!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome welcome HisMissesCDY!! :hugs:

Thanks for the encouragement JehovahsGrace and gabbyskyy!! I actually have already tested and tested again this morning at a whopping 4-5 days late!! And the test says ...... negative :shrug:

I don't know what's going on, but there's not even a faint line, nothing. I have NEVER been late even one day in all my life, only when I was preggers with first two. I am:

1. nauseous
2. medicine-head type lightheadedness/dizziness
3. lots of creamy discharge (sorry hehe)
4. gassy
5. peeing a little bit more than normal, but not too crazy
6. when I was working and having to bend a lot over my tummy, it kept getting sore, not like muscle sore, but like uncomfortable from having pressure put on it from my pants. The harder I worked through the night, my tummy hurt more and more, and my discharge increased and had a TEENY faint trace of blood tinge to it (hardly noticeable but there)
7. last night I got a nose bleed out of nowhere, and two days ago I got a nose bleed out of nowhere too. I NEVER get nosebleeds except when I'm preggers - it makes my nose super dry and irritable for awhile :shrug:

I think that's about it... so what do you guys think? I don't want to go get a blood test cause it's so expensive! And I just paid off all our medical bills, I don't feel like incurring another one. But I know I probably have to. :nope:

Anyway, I am using FRER - even first morning pee - and not even a faint faint line - nothing.

Background: This did happen with my second baby, it took a blood test cause all home tests were negative forever. I thought I must have some horrible disease or something with all my symptoms, since the tests were negative. Now I'm starting to wonder the same thing again, "If I'm not preggers, what the heck is wrong with my body?" I mean, nosebleeds?! :wacko:

Tell me somethin' girls!! :thumbup:

Oh and PS - couple months ago I felt this weird hormonal type dizziness and whatnot and thought I could be preggers (even though I wasn't late yet), turns out it was side effects from the Prednisone I was taking that fooled me. Anyway, I have been completely off the Prednisone now for a month or more, so this is NOT that. Which means I am really, really out of explanations for this!

Hi Angela,
Sounds to me like you are PG girl. If you can, get a blood test, especially if that is what happened with your other baby! OMG I can't wait to find out if you get a BFP!!!

:happydance:
Wendy

Hi honey! Welcome! You will like it here:) The girls on this thread are super sweet! Hope you get your BFP this month! Keep us posted!! I am not in my TWW yet, but I will be stalking!!

:happydance:
Wendy

Im out everyone i started spotting 2day which is not unusual 4 me b4 AF arrives im going 2 try charting my temps now and see wot happens good luck 2 everyone hope you get your BFP soon x

:hi: HisMisses!!!!! First of all I have to say you have a pretty smile. lol and Welcome!!!!!
Do you usually have these symptoms or are these all new because they sound V promising!!!! GL
Angela holy cow girl!!!! GO get a blood test lady!!!! I can't wait any longer. lmao
Wendy how are you bestie!?! I see that we are still around the same time!!!!
I think I actually ovulated yesterday but not totally sure because I took my temp half asleep and when I checked the memory on my thermometer it was like 91.70 lol So I messed up somewhere. FF wont even save that temp. I tried. lol So I am just going by the pains I was having yesterday. So I guess we will see in a couple days with my temp. Although my VIP ends in a couple days. :( Not sure if I am going to renew until payday. If I did then I am in good standing for a girl because the last time we bd was two days b4 that. I am not due to ovulate for another week almost. ????
I am going to skip Nov and Dec cycle. If I get preggo in Nov then the due date would be around my late husbands birthday and he passed in Dec after Christmas. So the next couple of months are a lil rough for me and his family so I am going to super careful. Is that weird?
Anyways I hope you ladies had a great weekend. Love you all to pieces!!!! <3

Im out everyone i started spotting 2day which is not unusual 4 me b4 AF arrives im going 2 try charting my temps now and see wot happens good luck 2 everyone hope you get your BFP soon x

You are not out until the witch lady sings!!!!

:hi: HisMisses!!!!! First of all I have to say you have a pretty smile. lol and Welcome!!!!!
Do you usually have these symptoms or are these all new because they sound V promising!!!! GL
Angela holy cow girl!!!! GO get a blood test lady!!!! I can't wait any longer. lmao
Wendy how are you bestie!?! I see that we are still around the same time!!!!
I think I actually ovulated yesterday but not totally sure because I took my temp half asleep and when I checked the memory on my thermometer it was like 91.70 lol So I messed up somewhere. FF wont even save that temp. I tried. lol So I am just going by the pains I was having yesterday. So I guess we will see in a couple days with my temp. Although my VIP ends in a couple days. :( Not sure if I am going to renew until payday. If I did then I am in good standing for a girl because the last time we bd was two days b4 that. I am not due to ovulate for another week almost. ????
I am going to skip Nov and Dec cycle. If I get preggo in Nov then the due date would be around my late husbands birthday and he passed in Dec after Christmas. So the next couple of months are a lil rough for me and his family so I am going to super careful. Is that weird?
Anyways I hope you ladies had a great weekend. Love you all to pieces!!!! <3

Hi dearest friend!!
I am good, we are like 3 days apart I think-I am on CD 7. I got a "high" reading on my CBFM yesterday and today, so I should be ovulating soon. But the weird thing is, I had major ovulation pains on CD 4!!! How weird. I don't get it. So I am just going by my CBFM. And right now my CM is creamy, when normally it is EWCM. I have only had one day of EWCM on CD 5, so weird. Well I hope I ovulate!!

No, it is not weird to want to skip a few months, especially if those are rough months for you.:hugs: You do what you need to do:) I just hope we get our BFP's sometime in the near future!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->