Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hey just checking in with y'all!!! anyone get a bfp yet or are testing soon?! here's my belly at 4 weeks & 11 weeks ( 11 & 4 days) and here's baby burns' ultrasound at 11 weeks. i don't have morning sickness anymore but my back kills & i gained 10 pounds so far so instead of my pre pego weight of 100 im 110 now & feeling perfect. i look like im 5 months and im only 3 (on monday). LOL. we find out the sex on may 19th! i think its a girl & andrew thinks it's a boy. lolol. so its battle of the sexes. LOL! baby wouldn't stay still during the ultrasound and kept kicking me (i can feel them). and it's was playing peek a boo with the obgyn.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1397835533388.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1397835533388.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
  • PhotoGrid_1397488513356.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1397488513356.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
hey just checking in with y'all!!! anyone get a bfp yet or are testing soon?! here's my belly at 4 weeks & 11 weeks ( 11 & 4 days) and here's baby burns' ultrasound at 11 weeks. i don't have morning sickness anymore but my back kills & i gained 10 pounds so far so instead of my pre pego weight of 100 im 110 now & feeling perfect. i look like im 5 months and im only 3 (on monday). LOL. we find out the sex on may 19th! i think its a girl & andrew thinks it's a boy. lolol. so its battle of the sexes. LOL! baby wouldn't stay still during the ultrasound and kept kicking me (i can feel them). and it's was playing peek a boo with the obgyn.

Oh my wow you do look 5 months. Seems like a super sticky bean there! I was worried as we hadn't heard from you in a while, are you having twins? They say morning sickness can be a boy...

Oh my wow you do look 5 months. Seems like a super sticky bean there! I was worried as we hadn't heard from you in a while, are you having twins? They say morning sickness can be a boy...

mine was very severe i was hospitalized 4 times so far due to dehydrating cause of how sick i was getting. no twins just one in there but who knows stranger things have happened.. like girls go into birth and and have twins without knowing (i hope im not one of them girls). ahahahahha! but like i said i dont care what it is im going for a girl just because hubby wants a boy(; and yeah VERY sticky bean. ahahaha. i see your pregnant too?!

Yeah I did lol.. you might have been right with your uti suggestion! I think I am just over a month behind you. I found out at my fertility consultation.. irony ey. I don't know when I o'd so hopefully dr will be able to give me a proper date so I can update my ticker

Peanut & Burns - are you going to the new TWW to BFP forum? I think we are moving the pregnancy stuff there, right?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-club/2160209-tww-bfps.html

hi all new here.
Hoping to post my two week wait here also. Currently 12 dpo and losing hope.
My symptoms so far - BD 2 days before ovulation
1dpo- 7 dpo nothing really other than cramping and feeling like I've wet myself constant , needing to wee a bit more than usual
8 dpo very sore swollen bb's very painful abdominal pains hpt bfn at hosp
9 dpo heartburn (still no implantation bleeding )
10 dpo put off certain foods and smells cramping like af . Full heavy bb's (veiny!)
11 dpo - bb's still very sore not hungry af like pains
12 dpo today, very tired and feeling very wet down there (sorry tmi) woke up feeling dizzy also very vivid dreams about pregnancy testing
Any chances you think that I'll get my bfp soon ?

Hope to hear from you soon . SF x

How are you ladies? It's been 700 years since i came by but now when i'm done with my pregnancy i decided to come and check on you three.
LovingMyGirls -so sorry for your MC :( Hang in there :hugs: i see you are in tww, keeping my FX for the sticky one!!!!
FX for you too Ella!

OMG!! ICE!! How adorable is your little one! I mean, he is so cute! You've got to come over to the TWW BFP club thread so we can properly catch up and you can tell us all about your pregnancy and your little bundle of joy! :D

TWW to BFPs

Hi all, I'm new here & looking forward to getting to know you. This is my 1st cycle after m/c (4th m/c, 3 in a row). Think I'm triphasic though so cautiously hopeful. 11dpo today, unsure if to test yet or not??? I'm still newish to the whole bbt thing though. Wishing you all tonnes of luck, fx for you all xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4b5a7a

Hello ladies!!! Am concern and don't know what to do about my situation. So I have an IUD on (cooper), it's been over a year since I have had it and all my periods have been pretty regular. The most I've been late with it has been 2 days. My period was supposed to arrived at the beginning of the month but instead I was spotting then after that I had very mild cramps almost no cramps, so I was hopeful my period was going to finally arrive. I was wrong it's been 20 days and still no period. Btw I took two pregnancy test both came out negative. Has this happen to anyone??

I'm back guys...but keeping it chill again this month...no meds, no nothing! Month 2 of this and it's nice! Maybe we'll get lucky naturally! FX'd!

:dust: to all this cycle!!!

How are you ladies? It's been 700 years since i came by but now when i'm done with my pregnancy i decided to come and check on you three.
LovingMyGirls -so sorry for your MC :( Hang in there :hugs: i see you are in tww, keeping my FX for the sticky one!!!!
FX for you too Ella!

Oh my goodness so good to hear from you! He is SOO precious!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!! yes I am feeling really good about this cycle for 1st cycle so far :) I am testing Wed 9dpo :) would be great is you would join the thread Ella made so we can catch up on how wonderful motherhood is and how its treating you :flower:

mine was very severe i was hospitalized 4 times so far due to dehydrating cause of how sick i was getting. no twins just one in there but who knows stranger things have happened.. like girls go into birth and and have twins without knowing (i hope im not one of them girls). ahahahahha! but like i said i dont care what it is im going for a girl just because hubby wants a boy(; and yeah VERY sticky bean. ahahaha. i see your pregnant too?!

I had terrible morning (all day) sickness with both my DDs! im betting you have a girl in there!!! :) Girls tend to show a little quicker too!! Did you join the other thread?? so we can keep touch without offending the TTC'rs??? I sure hope you do

Hello ladies!!! Am concern and don't know what to do about my situation. So I have an IUD on (cooper), it's been over a year since I have had it and all my periods have been pretty regular. The most I've been late with it has been 2 days. My period was supposed to arrived at the beginning of the month but instead I was spotting then after that I had very mild cramps almost no cramps, so I was hopeful my period was going to finally arrive. I was wrong it's been 20 days and still no period. Btw I took two pregnancy test both came out negative. Has this happen to anyone??

I am not sure whats going on so I cant help you much But With an IUD in that long it should be very reliable. Stress and many other things can impact your periods. This thread is for TRYING to conceive not trying NOT to. There are many other threads similar to your situation that you can find that will be better for you.

Tiday is CD14 last night I took an opk for the first time ever and it was positive. We have dtd for the past three days. My calendar says I ovulate today but idk lol

12 DPO. I have all the pregnancy symptoms. Sore BBs, moody, cravings, bloated, nausea etc but still a BFN. It's getting hard to keep positive. Never been pregnant before so these symptoms seem very different from PMS. I'm 37 so not getting any younger. Upset and frustrated. Baby dust to everyone!

12 DPO. I have all the pregnancy symptoms. Sore BBs, moody, cravings, bloated, nausea etc but still a BFN. It's getting hard to keep positive. Never been pregnant before so these symptoms seem very different from PMS. I'm 37 so not getting any younger. Upset and frustrated. Baby dust to everyone!

:hugs:

It's possible you're pregnant and it's just going to take a bit longer to show up on the tests for whatever reason. Plenty of women on BnB have negative tests before the positive tests.

But, it's also possible you're not pregnant and you're feeling all of these symptoms because of the amount of progesterone in your body right now.

That's the kicker, pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are very similar because they are caused by the same hormone. The surges of progesterone are what cause your symptoms, but it's hard to tell what is actually making it change...pregnancy or AF. But, having symptoms that are out of the norm can be a good sign.

Try not to stress out about it. (Easier said than done, I know). The TWW is killer and it doesn't get any easier the longer it goes. Try to distract yourself for a few more days and then test again. :) Good luck! I hope this wait ends in a BFP for you!

Keep us updated!

Hi ladies..
Am in the dreaded 2ww - on day 8 after ovulating.. Had a few stragen things happening, hoping there good signs..

Over the last 2wks I've experienced the following..

Before opk's went positive
*absces in mouth
*thrush
*cramping

After opk's were positive
*water infection
*spotting
*spots on chin
*cramping like af is coming

Af due on Sunday..
����������������
She doesn't show up..

Anyone else have similar symptoms ?

Lea xx

Hi ladies..
Am in the dreaded 2ww - on day 8 after ovulating.. Had a few stragen things happening, hoping there good signs..

Over the last 2wks I've experienced the following..

Before opk's went positive
*absces in mouth
*thrush
*cramping

After opk's were positive
*water infection
*spotting
*spots on chin
*cramping like af is coming

Af due on Sunday..
����������������
She doesn't show up..

Anyone else have similar symptoms ?

Lea xx

Hi Lea!

Welcome to the TWW! I hope it ends in a BFP for you!!

I hate to say it but I should probably point out that if you're only 8 days past your positive opks/ovulation, AF isn't late at all.

Ovulation might change during your cycle and happen earlier or later, but you LP (luteal phase-the part of your cycle that happens after ovulation) rarely changes and it should always be longer than 10 days.

If it's shorter than 10, you have an LP defect and unless you correct it, your chances of pregnancy are very low because it doesn't give the egg time to implant.

Most women's LP's are at least 12 days long, but can last up to 16 days. So once you figure out how long your LP is usually, at the end of that, if AF isn't around...then you're officially late for you period.

If I were you, this month, I would assume that your normal LP length is somewhere between 12 and 14 days past ovulation...then around 11 or 12 DPO, I would start testing to see if those symptoms are trying to tell you something good. :)

The water infection, while unpleasant, is something I think a couple of our currently preggo TWW ladies mentioned on their lucky months. So maybe it's a good sign for you too!

Keep us updated! Good luck!!

Hi

I know my af isn't late.. Am due this Sunday..
I was just asking has anyone had any symptoms like mine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->