Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So I thought I was out this cycle when af showed up on time. Kinda medium but watery. The next day the same. Now day three and only very light spotting. Feeling a little nauseous and random weird cramps in stomach. Any chance might still be chance? Waiting for two weeks before I give in and test.

Hi

I know my af isn't late.. Am due this Sunday..
I was just asking has anyone had any symptoms like mine..

Ohhhh...I thought you meant that she didn't show up at the end of your post there. Was there supposed to be something there where the question marks are? (I did think that since you had been TTC for so long you would know all of that, but I figured it couldn't help to point it out just in case)

Anyway, like I said, I think a couple of our preggo ladies felt like they had UTIs before their BFPs. Cramps mid-tww is a good sign too. It could be an egg implanting. (What do they feel like?) But, as for spots, no idea...I only hear about those when women are close to AF...

So I thought I was out this cycle when af showed up on time. Kinda medium but watery. The next day the same. Now day three and only very light spotting. Feeling a little nauseous and random weird cramps in stomach. Any chance might still be chance? Waiting for two weeks before I give in and test.

Well, it could be just an off cycle for your AF. I get those sometimes...but I'm hoping that your AF was weird because you're actually preggo! :)

I am slightly confused...are you waiting for another two weeks or are you waiting to get to two weeks from ovulation?

Either way, I hope that when you test, you get a BFP! :D Good luck!

Just patiently waiting to poas. Thursday is the big day to find out if IVF worked. We transferred 3 embryos. Hoping at least one stuck. Good luck to everyone. fx :dust:

So my temp dropped yesterday, and I think I saw the tiniest bit of pink CM. but I'm still in it today, as I have a bit of temp rise and no AF yet. What do you guys think?

Just patiently waiting to poas. Thursday is the big day to find out if IVF worked. We transferred 3 embryos. Hoping at least one stuck. Good luck to everyone. fx :dust:

Welcome back to the 2WW!!! GL to you as well!! :flower:

I am 8dpo today even though I think im 9dpo!! haha but either way! tomorrow is my first :test: DAYY\YYYYY! I say 1st cause I am a POAS addict!!!I am so excited I feel so good about this cycle for some weird reason. I guess partially because I keep reading that several months after M/C women get their BFPS much faster. I pray that's the case for me. In few days its officially been 1 year TTC (since I got off BCP) which is also when af is due so would be such an amazing 1 year TTC gift for myself! :haha: wish me luck and GL to all those testing and also hope your 2WW does super fast. Extra :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: As far as with symptoms I have sore nipples and minor headaches here and there but besides that not much of anything. I don't symptom spot though because I refuse to set myself up for disappointment by being sure I am preggo then BOOM :witch: shows up. so I down play every thing I feel so less heartache... Neways anyone else testing???

So my temp dropped yesterday, and I think I saw the tiniest bit of pink CM. but I'm still in it today, as I have a bit of temp rise and no AF yet. What do you guys think?

One dip is most of the time a good thing as long as next day its back up high!! even spotting is good if its just one day!! You could be a later implanter is all :) long as no red blood your still in girl! fx FOR YOU!!

Oficially in my 2ww! So excited, but nervous at the same time. DH is really impatient as well! :dust::dust::dust: to all!

hey just checking in with y'all!!! anyone get a bfp yet or are testing soon?! here's my belly at 4 weeks & 11 weeks ( 11 & 4 days) and here's baby burns' ultrasound at 11 weeks. i don't have morning sickness anymore but my back kills & i gained 10 pounds so far so instead of my pre pego weight of 100 im 110 now & feeling perfect. i look like im 5 months and im only 3 (on monday). LOL. we find out the sex on may 19th! i think its a girl & andrew thinks it's a boy. lolol. so its battle of the sexes. LOL! baby wouldn't stay still during the ultrasound and kept kicking me (i can feel them). and it's was playing peek a boo with the obgyn.

Oh my wow you do look 5 months. Seems like a super sticky bean there! I was worried as we hadn't heard from you in a while, are you having twins? They say morning sickness can be a boy...

mine was very severe i was hospitalized 4 times so far due to dehydrating cause of how sick i was getting. no twins just one in there but who knows stranger things have happened.. like girls go into birth and and have twins without knowing (i hope im not one of them girls). ahahahahha! but like i said i dont care what it is im going for a girl just because hubby wants a boy(; and yeah VERY sticky bean. ahahaha. i see your pregnant too?!

I had terrible morning (all day) sickness with both my DDs! im betting you have a girl in there!!! :) Girls tend to show a little quicker too!! Did you join the other thread?? so we can keep touch without offending the TTC'rs??? I sure hope you do

no i didnt join the other one cause im barely on here anymore due to the fact that im still getting morning sickness but its not straight up puking food its more like stomach acid and spit. i think its a girl for many reasons but even if its not a girl i dont really care. ahahah!

Hello ladies, im new here as well and im at the end of my tww
first off ill apologise now for any tmi So I have a somewhat irregular period.. as of the past 3 months its been a 30 day cylce! I also Jan e a period tracker that I have been using the past year to keep track! My bf and I Ave been ttc the past 3 months Well this month has been extremely different. My last period was March 28th 2014 and ended on the 31st bf and I had sex on the 2nd 5th 7th 9th and 11th. I believe I Od on possibly the 12th 13th or 14th because I noticed spotting on all three days a pink to dark brown which never happend before. Also had very minor cramping so after that around CD 22 I felt cramping in lower abdomen possible implantation?! Well here's the weird part for Me I always have sore bbs a week before af is due an I have nothing.. I have also been super gassy and Passing many bowel movments over the past week.. my af is due in 4 days. Can anyone tell me if they had any similar story's and got a bfp?

hey just checking in with y'all!!! anyone get a bfp yet or are testing soon?! here's my belly at 4 weeks & 11 weeks ( 11 & 4 days) and here's baby burns' ultrasound at 11 weeks. i don't have morning sickness anymore but my back kills & i gained 10 pounds so far so instead of my pre pego weight of 100 im 110 now & feeling perfect. i look like im 5 months and im only 3 (on monday). LOL. we find out the sex on may 19th! i think its a girl & andrew thinks it's a boy. lolol. so its battle of the sexes. LOL! baby wouldn't stay still during the ultrasound and kept kicking me (i can feel them). and it's was playing peek a boo with the obgyn.

Oh my wow you do look 5 months. Seems like a super sticky bean there! I was worried as we hadn't heard from you in a while, are you having twins? They say morning sickness can be a boy...

mine was very severe i was hospitalized 4 times so far due to dehydrating cause of how sick i was getting. no twins just one in there but who knows stranger things have happened.. like girls go into birth and and have twins without knowing (i hope im not one of them girls). ahahahahha! but like i said i dont care what it is im going for a girl just because hubby wants a boy(; and yeah VERY sticky bean. ahahaha. i see your pregnant too?!

I had terrible morning (all day) sickness with both my DDs! im betting you have a girl in there!!! :) Girls tend to show a little quicker too!! Did you join the other thread?? so we can keep touch without offending the TTC'rs??? I sure hope you do

no i didnt join the other one cause im barely on here anymore due to the fact that im still getting morning sickness but its not straight up puking food its more like stomach acid and spit. i think its a girl for many reasons but even if its not a girl i dont really care. ahahah!

You should still join us over there, even if you're not on much. We want to hear how things are going and see your scan pics...but the moderators will flip if you post them here and someone complains, since we got told off for that before.

By the way, Baby Burns is gorgeous in there! I'm going to guess team blue for you. :) I'm glad you morning sickness is dying down. Hopefully it'll go away completely soon!

Burns- I agree with Ella even if you aren't on much, when you feel better and get some time you can post there instead of here!!! Hang in there sickness WILL END although it feels like it wont then you will be feeling great and its a magical experience.

9dpo =BFN Im not to bummed cause its still early. Now at 12dpo if its BFN im CERTAIN im out!! Tomorrow testing again till 12dpo or a BFP :)

You should still join us over there, even if you're not on much. We want to hear how things are going and see your scan pics...but the moderators will flip if you post them here and someone complains, since we got told off for that before.

By the way, Baby Burns is gorgeous in there! I'm going to guess team blue for you. :) I'm glad you morning sickness is dying down. Hopefully it'll go away completely soon!

im team either but right now im going team girl since hubby is team boy. ahahahaha! whats the link to the new one?

im team either but right now im going team girl since hubby is team boy. ahahahaha! whats the link to the new one?

Here's the link!

TWW to BFPs

FF took away my crosshairs because it's so confused about when I ovulated. I'm somewhere between 8-10DPO. I had some cramps earlier today and if I'm 10DPO, they make some sense because AF might be right around the corner. If I'm 8DPO, then I hope they were implantation cramps. ;) But I'm still sitting at who knows :shrug: for my cycle status this month.

Maybe things will make more sense soon. :)

Did it work, did it work??? FX'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->