Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hey just checking in with y'all!!! anyone get a bfp yet or are testing soon?! here's my belly at 4 weeks & 11 weeks ( 11 & 4 days) and here's baby burns' ultrasound at 11 weeks. i don't have morning sickness anymore but my back kills & i gained 10 pounds so far so instead of my pre pego weight of 100 im 110 now & feeling perfect. i look like im 5 months and im only 3 (on monday). LOL. we find out the sex on may 19th! i think its a girl & andrew thinks it's a boy. lolol. so its battle of the sexes. LOL! baby wouldn't stay still during the ultrasound and kept kicking me (i can feel them). and it's was playing peek a boo with the obgyn.

How exciting! You look great!

hi all new here.
Hoping to post my two week wait here also. Currently 12 dpo and losing hope.
My symptoms so far - BD 2 days before ovulation
1dpo- 7 dpo nothing really other than cramping and feeling like I've wet myself constant , needing to wee a bit more than usual
8 dpo very sore swollen bb's very painful abdominal pains hpt bfn at hosp
9 dpo heartburn (still no implantation bleeding )
10 dpo put off certain foods and smells cramping like af . Full heavy bb's (veiny!)
11 dpo - bb's still very sore not hungry af like pains
12 dpo today, very tired and feeling very wet down there (sorry tmi) woke up feeling dizzy also very vivid dreams about pregnancy testing
Any chances you think that I'll get my bfp soon ?

Hope to hear from you soon . SF x

Hi there! Symptoms all sound good and I really hope this is your BFP but it's hard to say since AF and pre-BFP symptoms are so similar! Best of luck though!!!

How are you ladies? It's been 700 years since i came by but now when i'm done with my pregnancy i decided to come and check on you three.
LovingMyGirls -so sorry for your MC :( Hang in there :hugs: i see you are in tww, keeping my FX for the sticky one!!!!
FX for you too Ella!

Hi Ice, OMG, it's so good to hear from you!!! Love your new avatar of the baby! Yay! :happydance:
You should take a quick peek at my journal or just the first page of it, i updated it yesterday and today. Not preggers yet but hoping soon! Geesh...what a long journey. :hugs:

Hi all, I'm new here & looking forward to getting to know you. This is my 1st cycle after m/c (4th m/c, 3 in a row). Think I'm triphasic though so cautiously hopeful. 11dpo today, unsure if to test yet or not??? I'm still newish to the whole bbt thing though. Wishing you all tonnes of luck, fx for you all xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4b5a7a

I'm so sorry for your losses, it's such a crap thing to have to go through. I'm very hopeful this is your month for your sticky bean! :hugs:

:dust:

Hello ladies!!! Am concern and don't know what to do about my situation. So I have an IUD on (cooper), it's been over a year since I have had it and all my periods have been pretty regular. The most I've been late with it has been 2 days. My period was supposed to arrived at the beginning of the month but instead I was spotting then after that I had very mild cramps almost no cramps, so I was hopeful my period was going to finally arrive. I was wrong it's been 20 days and still no period. Btw I took two pregnancy test both came out negative. Has this happen to anyone??

You need to get to the doc honey. I hope everything's ok.

12 DPO. I have all the pregnancy symptoms. Sore BBs, moody, cravings, bloated, nausea etc but still a BFN. It's getting hard to keep positive. Never been pregnant before so these symptoms seem very different from PMS. I'm 37 so not getting any younger. Upset and frustrated. Baby dust to everyone!

Hang in there Cailin. I'm with ya on the age thing honey, i'm 34 and totally feeling the same way! I hope this is it or your time is soon!!!

:dust:

I am 8dpo today even though I think im 9dpo!! haha but either way! tomorrow is my first :test: DAYY\YYYYY! I say 1st cause I am a POAS addict!!!I am so excited I feel so good about this cycle for some weird reason. I guess partially because I keep reading that several months after M/C women get their BFPS much faster. I pray that's the case for me. In few days its officially been 1 year TTC (since I got off BCP) which is also when af is due so would be such an amazing 1 year TTC gift for myself! :haha: wish me luck and GL to all those testing and also hope your 2WW does super fast. Extra :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: As far as with symptoms I have sore nipples and minor headaches here and there but besides that not much of anything. I don't symptom spot though because I refuse to set myself up for disappointment by being sure I am preggo then BOOM :witch: shows up. so I down play every thing I feel so less heartache... Neways anyone else testing???

I love your enthusiasm and really hope this is your month Loving!!!

I am so happy right now I feel like im numb. (if that makes sense) I tested this am with FRER and :bfp: and this PM with dollartree :bfp: I am currently 10dpo. They are nice lines too. far from squinters. I am soooooo ecstatic and thankful god blessed me with our pos. exactly 40 days from M/C last cycle.. Its so weird cause for the first time in this entire ONE YEAR (in 7 days) TTC this is the first real time I felt like I would get a POS. Im not having many symptoms but the ones I am are vivid dreams, sore bbs, nipples tender. No cramping as of now. :thumbup: I am still going to stay checking in on you all and will certainly say extra prayer for all my amazing girls who were AWESOME threw this journey!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS, LOVING!!!!!

What a lovely BFP you've got there!! :D

I'm so so happy for you!!! I'm sending sticky sticky sticky vibes your way!

:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

:hugs:Congrats Loving!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you.!!!!! :hugs:

AFM.... AF is here. 18 days after she last started. Ugh. I hope the next cycle is a bit longer....for my sake. I feel like I was *just* on my period and now it's here again. *sigh*

image.jpg I feel little to no symptoms so the hubs ran out and got digital... It's so nice to see it in words. 12dpo today!! FYI- you CAN be pregnant and have VERY few symptoms so don't count yourself out. They say you feel zero symptoms till after eggy implants and I agree. Can't wait to see some more BFPs in here :)

I hate the 2ww! Ugh! I am not sure if I am 7 or 8 dpo :wacko:

Here is the run down...

The wicked :witch: came on April 7-11th...

We got to :sex: on April 16th, 18th, 19th (twice), 20th (twice) and the 21st.

Now my ovulation calendar said I would ovulate on the 21st, however at the advice of a wonderful lady here I bought an opk on saturday and it was positive the same as sunday (but i felt the right ovary pains on friday)

I am sure we covered enough bases but as of a few days ago my opk was still coming up positive. No hardcore symptoms just twinges and dull pulling pains.

I am fx for us all and spreading loads of :dust: all around!

I'm in 2ww, but although we purpously ttc, i hope i am not, and secondly i don't think i am. Let me explain so you don't think i am crazy.
Last first day of period 1st april, ttc on the 8th too early i know but we just started and want to experiment a bit before we do concive, though next month wer gonna try seriously. But from 19th---21st april, i had very bad toothache and on the monday i got it removed, i took panadol extra almost every 4 -5 hrs that weekend, i told the dentist i'm ttc so she did not do an x ray but gave me 5 injections. With having so many panadol extra would that harm baby?

Hi all . I'm 11dpo and af due tomorrow. I took two tests so far . 1 being yesterday and both negative . Iv been tracking my period for over a year and I always end up getting it a few days before the projected date it gives . But this time I'm not early unless I get it in a few hours . Sore boobs. Nauseous especially in the middle of the night . Peeing loads and so so tired . Iv been cramping for about a week now. If no period tomorrow if buy some frer x

I too am trying to survive the dreaded tww smh I am currently 9dpo and i have been extremely moody and my left boob is sore kind of like close to my armpit and i have been having mild twinges in my lower back on the left side and i have been having twinges on the left side of my abdomen im hoping that this is it because the nausea is killing me and being extremely tired is not the business but im hoping that i have a little bean in the oven can anyone tell me if they have had the same symptoms and ended up having a bfp?

I am so happy right now I feel like im numb. (if that makes sense) I tested this am with FRER and :bfp: and this PM with dollartree :bfp: I am currently 10dpo. They are nice lines too. far from squinters. I am soooooo ecstatic and thankful god blessed me with our pos. exactly 40 days from M/C last cycle.. Its so weird cause for the first time in this entire ONE YEAR (in 7 days) TTC this is the first real time I felt like I would get a POS. Im not having many symptoms but the ones I am are vivid dreams, sore bbs, nipples tender. No cramping as of now. :thumbup: I am still going to stay checking in on you all and will certainly say extra prayer for all my amazing girls who were AWESOME threw this journey!!!

I'm just SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->