Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

AFM.... AF is here. 18 days after she last started. Ugh. I hope the next cycle is a bit longer....for my sake. I feel like I was *just* on my period and now it's here again. *sigh*

Ugh, what a bummer Ella. sorry. :hugs:

View attachment 758479 I feel little to no symptoms so the hubs ran out and got digital... It's so nice to see it in words. 12dpo today!! FYI- you CAN be pregnant and have VERY few symptoms so don't count yourself out. They say you feel zero symptoms till after eggy implants and I agree. Can't wait to see some more BFPs in here :)

Absolutely beautiful...

Hi girls,
I'm very new to this but not the tww I have been ttc for 7 years now and I'm finally getting help, this is the last month of clomid then its on to the big boys. I have to admit that I'm a bit of an emotional wreck atm. I don't really have anyone to talk to that knows what I'm going through and I don't know if it's just me but everyone around me seems to be pregnant, does anybody have any tips to keep me sane?? :cry:

Anyone else testing on Mother's Day? My AF is due between May 7th-11th so I thought of testing on the 11th but I'm almost afraid of being disappointed. This is only our first cycle of 50mg Clomid. After 9yrs i try not to get my hopes up but a BFP on Mother's Day would be amazing!:dust:

So, I haven't been trying to conceive but jeez I just want to know already! I am seven days late on my period. Three days late I took a First Response pregnancy test and was relieved/sad it was negative. I tested the next morning (day 4) with a dollar store test and it was negative too. So I figured, I'm just running behind. But everyday my period comes the more nervous I get. I'm not sure if I'm excited to see a positive test or scared that I will. Lol I say I want to know, but I'm not so sure lol

Cycle is more normal this month. :happydance: Day 11 and no ov yet, but I think it will happen soon. I'm just glad I made it past CD8 this month. More mature eggs = better chance at fertilization. I'm trying opks and the SMEP this month, but my opks don't seem to be changing much just yet. I guess we'll see what happens. :)

Good luck this month, ladies!

View attachment 758479 I feel little to no symptoms so the hubs ran out and got digital... It's so nice to see it in words. 12dpo today!! FYI- you CAN be pregnant and have VERY few symptoms so don't count yourself out. They say you feel zero symptoms till after eggy implants and I agree. Can't wait to see some more BFPs in here :)

Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Im currently on tww again. first time charting (link on my sig) but never catch the surge on opk unlike last cycle..........

:dust: to all TTC'ing

Anyone else testing on Mother's Day? My AF is due between May 7th-11th so I thought of testing on the 11th but I'm almost afraid of being disappointed. This is only our first cycle of 50mg Clomid. After 9yrs i try not to get my hopes up but a BFP on Mother's Day would be amazing!:dust:

I heard using clomid might make you O late making :af: late as well. Hope you get your thermal shift soon, but continue to BD before you see the shift. I'll be 10dpo on May 11th so i might test (first time so early) depending on my temps in the next few days.

FX to you hun.

:dust:

I heard using clomid might make you O late making :af: late as well. Hope you get your thermal shift soon, but continue to BD before you see the shift. I'll be 10dpo on May 11th so i might test (first time so early) depending on my temps in the next few days.

FX to you hun.

:dust:

Clomid actually made me O early. I usually O on CD20 but It was earlier this first month on Clomid. I'm worried now though because I've been cramping since yesterday. . :/

Ok so I said I wouldn't put myself through this again but here I am! I'm here for some advice ladies. I'm currently 10dpo/cd23 Yesterday I had quite strong af cramps. I kept checking because I thought af was arriving any minute. But nothing. This am I had slight brown spotting only when I wiped. I've felt different this cycle. I've had loads of dizziness and hot flushes. Few days ago I was woken at 3am with shooting pains just inward from my hips which last almost a whole day. I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help but wonder you know. Anyone had this before? My best friend has just told me she's preggo again. This will be her 3rd child. She conceived on first month of trying. Again!! This happened with her previous dd. I'm happy for her I really am just disappointed for me. Any thoughts ladies please?

TWW is almost over as AF is due tomorrow, all this waiting is what makes it worse x

Ok so I said I wouldn't put myself through this again but here I am! I'm here for some advice ladies. I'm currently 10dpo/cd23 Yesterday I had quite strong af cramps. I kept checking because I thought af was arriving any minute. But nothing. This am I had slight brown spotting only when I wiped. I've felt different this cycle. I've had loads of dizziness and hot flushes. Few days ago I was woken at 3am with shooting pains just inward from my hips which last almost a whole day. I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help but wonder you know. Anyone had this before? My best friend has just told me she's preggo again. This will be her 3rd child. She conceived on first month of trying. Again!! This happened with her previous dd. I'm happy for her I really am just disappointed for me. Any thoughts ladies please?

I would say that the spotting could be implantation? I know what its like to get your hopes it and then bad things happen all you can do is wait
has there been any news since then?? x

Ugh, I'm right in the thick of it all. I have a 6 year old but had a hard time conceiving with him. This time I'm trying it the old fashion way, just OPK's, planned sex, and wishful thinking, but at 41 I'm nervous and disappointed every month there has been no BFP,(we are on month 3). Since I know what's it like to be pregnant, I feel even more crazy because I can make up all the symptoms since I've had them all already, which is makes it worse for me. I even have morning sickness for the past 3 days, which I had really bad with my son. So I'm either pregnant or crazy or both. I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow and refuse to take a home pregnancy test, despite having about 20 on hand, because I'm too nervous to if it's too early, currently I am anywhere between 11 or 6 days after ovulation depending on which OPK you listen to, the stick or CB digital with those stupid happy faces. So I figure the Dr. can tell me tomorrow or at least give me a blood test. I am really tired, like bone tired, but again it could be the stress of this waiting and peeing on sticks or it could be baby. UGH! Every symptom could has a double meaning, breasts sore could mean PMS or baby, cramping could be baby or PMS, headache could be a host of reasons one being baby, help!. I hope for everyone on this site pregnancy happens sooner than later, because I know how horrible it is to wait. I waited almost 3 years with my first son. Hopefully I only need to wait 3 months for this baby. I don't have 3 years to wait, this time round. Thanks for letting me rant and having someplace to feel crazy with everyone else. Good luck and don't go too crazy peeing on sticks.

1 dpo, it is going to be a long tww. Just had my iui yesterday, slight
brown discharge, nothing out of the ordinary. Very tender ovaries due to
Puregon and pregnyl as well as sore nipples. Started estrace today and
Prometrium tomorrow. Blood test scheduled for the 28th.
getting very tired of a this. 3 years of trying and etopic in nov 13 and lost
my right tube. Had 4 follies on right this month so hoping that
my left makes up for it. Baby dust!!

Okay so heres the deal my lmp was april 8th during and even after my partner would finish inside me every time we had intercourse, the last time being the 23rd. I assumed if i had my average cycle of 32 days i ovulated between that day through the 27 around the time that being because i been monitoring my cervix and it was too high for me to reach. Maybe after a week its dropped midway I'm guessing because i have very small fingers and still have a little trouble feeling on it, anyways since then its been midway and fairly soft and tender. Tender to the point that two times that i did have sex it didn't feel too good. Its just weird to me because i been extremely fatigue for a month now broke out more then i ever had two weeks ago and still no period. Other then fatigue i been gassy, have indigestion and my areolas have a darker right and my nipples look red. Let me note i have irregular periods but they range from 28 to 33 days. Anyways saturday and sunday i felt this slight stabbing shock feeling around my uterus just once both days and ever since i been have mild cramping down there, no belly pain. I did the qtip check, no blood. Just white discharge that is sticky one day and watery the next. Issue is today i took a pt and it was a bfn. I was once prego before it ended in miscarriage thing is my hcg levels were rising slowly and i had the similar cramping the doc said it was from stretching.

Hi ... Iv been ttc since I stopped my zoladex injection in February and as per advice from my consultant I started to use the ovulation kits. I got my positive ov test 6th may .. And now I'm in limbo... As the last period I had was just after I had my daughter 2 years ago... It's driving me insane as I'm having "symptoms" but I don't know if it's all in my head :(

Hi! I'm new here. Mu husband and I have decided to try for baby # 5.. I know it sounds crazy, but the kids are so good!! Well, we started trying this month and two days after I think I ovulated, I started having cramps and feeling a bit sick. You would think that because I have had so many kids before that I would know all there is to know, but I don't! All my pregnancies were different. And I'm wondering if its all in my head because I want it so much! I am due on the 22nd for my period and am in the dreaded two week wait.. :dohh: Anyone else feel so awful so soon in pregnancy? I've heard that you can feel things sooner if you have had previous pregnancies? Anyone know any truth to that?:wacko:

I am also ttc #5 and turn 35 years old in a few weeks so I'm nervous. I don't think your plight to have another sounds crazy at all, because I am just as excited for #5 as the others. All my pregnancies were different too. I think my period was due a week ago, because I had terrible cramps and a fever (which I assumed to be ovulation around the 16th of last month) but all HPT are negative so far.I spotted about 2 weeks ago and had the worst PMS symptoms a few days before my period. Swore up and down my period was coming any second (racing to the bathroom to get a sanitary napkin only to find I wasn't bleeding at all). Here I am 6 days late and not sure if my current symptoms are in my head due to wishful thinking (mild cramping on right side, more tired than usual and definitely realizing that I'm irritated these days) or if I am really pregnant. Child #4, now 2.5 years old, didn't show positive on the urine test at my doctors when I was pregnant with him, so I'm hesitant to go to the Dr again until one of my hpt shows a positive. They won't give me a blood test b/c urine test is negative.

I just sent my ob an email:

"Am about 8 days late for my usually regular period with neg urine hpt (for 20ml hcg sensitivity) so I didn't bother doing another urine test for kaiser. I'm old, so that's a good thing. I had significant pms symptoms (moderate back pain, severe bloating causing some hazing :-(, cramping on and off) the week prior to my expected period. Since my period was due, I've been having seemingly continuous mild To moderate cramping on my right side and right lower back requiring pain meds every few hours (Tylenol). It's nearly 2 weeks later and the cramping is not abating. There's a small concern I'm pregnant since my son didn't register on the urine hpt with lab last time. Should I get a blood test or just keep waiting this out? I don't want to waste your time unnecessarily and don't want to psych myself out either. Thank you."

I am in the same boat where I feel like I have all these pregnancy symptoms, but I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking since I've been through this before and know what to feel. Seems too soon to feel so tired or moody. I bought a bunch of HPT online, which has been a curse too, b/c it allows me to obsessively test each day, all day. I'm disappointed each time. The last few tests show a second line, but I'm sure it's only an evaporation line since it's long after the reading time. I know I'm rambling. I'm just trying to figure out what to do. Is this all in my head or is it really happening?

Uk.Crissy.

Just wanted to add that's it not unheard of to feel mild cramping and nausea during ovulation and within 5 days following ovulation, so what you were saying above in your post sounds perfectly normal for many others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->