Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Today is either 9 or 11 DPO. Feeling pretty good. A few cramps here and there, a little fatigue, a little acid reflux/heartburn. I'm not reading into them though, since I'm on progesterone again this month and it may be the reason why I'm feeling some of these things.

I might do a cheeky test tomorrow, but I my official testing day will be Thursday. :) Not sure how things will shake out this month, but I'm hoping there's good things in store!

Hello, :hi:

Haven't posted on a forum since my teens but here we go!

My husband and I are ttc, this is only cycle #1 however both my hips are achey, I have other pains to the left below my hip, (have not ever experienced these pains before) bbs hurts, I'm constipated, when I'm usually very regular (sorry if TMI).

I am unsure of my OVdate as was doing the tests all wrong (wasn't testing twice a day or holding wee long enough!) but I'm probably 4-5DPO.

I really don't want to get my hopes up as I can't believe I would be lucky enough to catch on the first try but do you ladies think this sounds hopeful? :help:

Hello, :hi:

Haven't posted on a forum since my teens but here we go!

My husband and I are ttc, this is only cycle #1 however both my hips are achey, I have other pains to the left below my hip, (have not ever experienced these pains before) bbs hurts, I'm constipated, when I'm usually very regular (sorry if TMI).

I am unsure of my OVdate as was doing the tests all wrong (wasn't testing twice a day or holding wee long enough!) but I'm probably 4-5DPO.

I really don't want to get my hopes up as I can't believe I would be lucky enough to catch on the first try but do you ladies think this sounds hopeful? :help:

Welcome to the TWW! I hope your stay is short and sweet!

Well, truthfully, if you're only 4-5 DPO, then your symptoms aren't likely to be caused by pregnancy just yet. They're more likely to do with the amount of progesterone in your system at the moment and the surge of it after ovulation.

The egg doesn't usually exit the fallopian tubes until around 6DPO and then after that comes implantation. Even with short tubes, anything before 6DPO isn't very reliable. The symptoms you experience from around 8DPO are more likely to have to do with pregnancy.

So, I wouldn't read too much into thing now, but that's not to say that these new symptoms aren't good ones. :) Especially if you're farther along than you think in your TWW.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Hi guys:

I'm new to this and to trying haha. This is our fourth cycle (I know that's not long) but the TWW is brutal. Everyone tells me not to stress and to calm down and honestly, I don't think I am stressing too much but sometimes I'd like to talk about it, you know? I'm 12 or 13 dpo and I'm HOPING for a bfp this month. My chest started getting sore around 9 dpo. I can't remember if they ever got sore prior to my af but it's very possible that's the case. I took an early test yesterday and it was bfn. I'm hoping it was too early due to my irregular af (previous cycles were 32, 27 and 30 days).

Any advice would be welcome :)

Hi guys:

I'm new to this and to trying haha. This is our fourth cycle (I know that's not long) but the TWW is brutal. Everyone tells me not to stress and to calm down and honestly, I don't think I am stressing too much but sometimes I'd like to talk about it, you know? I'm 12 or 13 dpo and I'm HOPING for a bfp this month. My chest started getting sore around 9 dpo. I can't remember if they ever got sore prior to my af but it's very possible that's the case. I took an early test yesterday and it was bfn. I'm hoping it was too early due to my irregular af (previous cycles were 32, 27 and 30 days).

Any advice would be welcome :)

Oh, just ignore people who tell you to calm down, relax, etc. The TWW is so nerve-wracking, especially at the end when you're testing and wondering what's going on.

This is the place to vent and get it out. Definitely. Especially in the early days of TTC. I've been at it for 3 years, and let me tell you, getting it all out is very important to hanging on to your sanity.

So, welcome to the TWW! I hope it ends in a BFP for you!

hello everyoneI'm going to be 38 in a month, ttc #1, cd13 and feeling hopeful this month, baby dust to everyone

Hi, I'm a newbie :) well ladies I'm 9dpo today and past few days i have a weird dreams I Had it too when I'm pregnant with my first baby(m/c jan.2014)
2dpo - i dream that my feet are swelling and a positive hpt
8dpo - about leech, in my dreams i'm taking care alot of leech and im putting them on a cup of water
9dpo - last night its all about alot of snakes. scary!!!

and i had a sore bb's wc starts since 1dpo. its weird cuz i don't have this b4 after OV and before af. And since last 6dpo im having a lower back pain until now and twinges on my lower abdo. what do you think?

I'm about 15 dpo and its all I can think about!!! I'm so excited but so nervous about being let down. I've been taking pregnancy tests up the ying yang....soo anxious to find out, as I'm sure you ladies understand :)

I'm about 15 dpo and its all I can think about!!! I'm so excited but so nervous about being let down. I've been taking pregnancy tests up the ying yang....soo anxious to find out, as I'm sure you ladies understand :)

Goodluck. I Hope we all get BFP :D

Hi ladies,

Back in the 2ww....
Approx 7dpo..

2-5dpo- Started with cold/flu symptoms
6dpo - full of cold - dull ache like af coming
7dpo - full of cold - dull ache like af coming- vomiting

Hoping these our good signs..

Lea xx

Hello Ladies! I have no idea how many DPO I am...
I miscarried May 3rd-9th & am not hoping to see AF anytime soon! My OBGYN told me I didn't have to wait for a normal cycle under my circumstances! YAY! But the past 3 nights I have had the most vivid dreams...while I'm asleep I think it's real life lol. & I had a dream that I was prego! (probably just b/c it's always on my mind!) & today I feel as though I'm getting a uti. My sister told me before she found out she was prego, she thought she had a uti but her doctor said sometimes that's just normal to feel like you are getting one in early pregnancy even if you don't have one. Last night & today it hurts to have sex! I think my cervix is tender...maybe that's a sign I'm ovulating! :) OH! & the past few days my discharge has been thin & clear which I think means it's perfect time to TTC! I hate this TTW! I wanna know now! lol. Goodluck to everyone! :)

Hi ladies :)
So I am new to the site , my hubby and I have been ttc since Jan. this year... Every month I feel absolutely heart broken when AF arrives :( I literally have become obsessed with symptom checking and reading forums, the tww is the worst!! So I figured I would join you ladies on here ... So I am on a 26 day cycle and am on cd17 and am feeling hopeful for the month (got my fingers crossed : ) )

Hello, this is my first month ttc, dpo 10, can't decide if my symptoms are af appearing or something else - not sure I'll be that lucky though! I'm wishing the 2 weeks away!!

Hello everyone!! New to the forum and my first month TTC. I've been on BC for the last 7 years and had my Mirena removed May 1st. I didn't try testing but pretty sure I ovulated based on EWCM and BBT changes. Now I'm 9dpo (I think) and have this heavy feeling in my pelvis that has been there for days. Sadly since I haven't had a period in years I have no clue if it's just AF coming back or not!! I feel like I'm going crazy!!

I know what you mean!! I hate this part of the month :( I tested this morning and a BFN, however I am having sharp pains on my left side right around the hip bone (fingers crossed)

Martha, I am going through the same thing!! I had mirena in for almost 6 years and now my body is so confusing :( and seriously frustrating!! Good luck :)

Thanks Misty!! Good luck to you too! Hopefully this can be both our months. :)

Thanks Marthea, I hope so too!!
:( well AF is supposed to arrive on the 31 st and I have 2 negative tests...feeling bummed . again, this morning... Any one get a BFP ? Baby dust ladies :)

so we have been trying to conceive for 5 months. before that i was on the nuvaring. first two cycles were 28 days long and the last three have been 31 days long. the first day of my last period was either the night of the 26th or the 27th of april. making today either cycle day 32 or 31. no af yet. i have been feeling midly crampy though like i usually do before af arrives. a few days ago i have insatiable hunger, bloated my bbs were soar the touch. now i feel kind of a dull crampy feeling all over my lower abdomen. this morning i took a frer with fmu (see attached photo).
real bfp or evap?
im trying to make an appt with my doctor to get blood test to confirm or deny pregnancy and also to see hcg level because if this is the day after or day of my expected period shouldnt the line be darker because i should have enough hcg in my system by now?

Attachments

• Photo on 5-27-14 at 10.47 AM.jpg
    Photo on 5-27-14 at 10.47 AM.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g