Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

5 DPO, I am planning on waiting for missed AF before testing. AF is not due until 13 DPO. So I still have a while to wait. We have been trying for over a year now. I have high hopes for this month, I just worry that if I get to excited for a BFP I'll be let down again when AF shows.

TTC is filled with the highest highs and the lowest lows sometimes. It's like a roller coaster.

I think it's near impossible not to get your hopes up a little bit and hope for a BFP during the TWW. Keep us updated about your TWW!

Good luck! I hope you get that BFP you're waiting for!!

Woot - I'm back in the TWW. I had a chemical last cycle, so was interested to see how it would affect this cycle directly after. Ovulation was a couple days later than usual, but that's it.

Hoping that the tales I've heard about increased fertility after chemical pregnancy are true! *crossed fingers*

I got my :bfp: 10dpo...I will retest with FRER tomorrow am...here is a pic of the test original and invert! Baby dust to everyone!!!

Attachments

• 20140805_075742.jpg
    20140805_075742.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2014-08-05 08.00.46.jpg
    2014-08-05 08.00.46.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
Here is my chart!! Tell me what you think!! Plz

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51dcc5

I'm currently 2 dpo! Obv no symptoms yet. Last natural cycle before starting clomid! Never know! Eek!

Littleme it looks like your on the right track, Temp definitely went up after ovulation. Can't tell you much more than that at this point.

6 DPO..... This is probably nothing or just a normal PMS symptom but I had to share.

All day today I was hungry but I couldn't find anything I "wanted." I ate small snacks throughout the day but nothing hit the spot. This evening I was planning dinner with my DH. We planned out this big meal but while looking for some ingredients the cupboard I came across a forgotten can of Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli. Instantly, I knew that was what I wanted all day, asked hubby if he wouldn't mind fending for himself tonight and dived right in. It was exactly what I wanted. Of course now I am feeling guilty because I have been trying to eat healthy and canned ravioli is anything but healthy, but it was worth every bite!

It's looking good at the moment, littlem. If your temps stay up as high as they are now, your chart will be triphasic! And while a triphasic chart is not always an indication of pregnancy, it can be a good sign!

Here's hoping the TWW will end with a BFP for you!

Good morning ladies!

Today I'm on CD29. AF was supposed to be here yesterday or today, but I'm not feeling like it's coming at all. Normally, I have a lot of lower back pain, my bbs are extremely tender, my face breaks out, and I get crampy the week before leading up to AF, and none of these things are happening... I just feel normal. So this is strange for me. I don't chart so I'm not sure when I ovulated or DPO.

Last week I had very strange cramping that woke me up in the middle of the night (I'm not sure if that would be implantation cramping or if it would be too soon).

I'm not sure how much longer I should wait this out or when I should test?! Anyone experience anything similar?

Good morning ladies!

Today I'm on CD29. AF was supposed to be here yesterday or today, but I'm not feeling like it's coming at all. Normally, I have a lot of lower back pain, my bbs are extremely tender, my face breaks out, and I get crampy the week before leading up to AF, and none of these things are happening... I just feel normal. So this is strange for me. I don't chart so I'm not sure when I ovulated or DPO.

Last week I had very strange cramping that woke me up in the middle of the night (I'm not sure if that would be implantation cramping or if it would be too soon).

I'm not sure how much longer I should wait this out or when I should test?! Anyone experience anything similar?

Assuming a 'normal' O day of CD14, and a 'normal' luteal phase of 14 days, then you should be a day late!

I ovulate on cycle day 19, and you could have ovulated late as well, so if you get a negative test, just wait a bit longer to test. Time will tell!

Hi Ladies

Came across this post. Its really encouraging to read about success stories. I have PCOS and have been TTC for around 4 months now. This was the first cycle with Femara. Hoping it will be the one. I am on 5dpo now (and hence the 2WW starts :wacko:) and have no symptoms as of now :( . I have been taking crinone 8% vaginally since 3dpo and I use conceive plus pre-filled applicator while BD (I hope nothing wrong is doing so). Hoping for the best this month else will gear up for some more BD in the next cycle :sex:

I am getting too anxious these :dohh: I hope my wait will end soon.

Cheers!

So my last period lasted two days and I stoped birth control, and according to the period tracker slash ovulation I am to ovulate on the 7th, the dr said to try the 4th and 6th and 7th and 8th just for good measure! Any other sujestions? This is my first and I am very hopeful

So my last period lasted two days and I stoped birth control, and according to the period tracker slash ovulation I am to ovulate on the 7th, the dr said to try the 4th and 6th and 7th and 8th just for good measure! Any other sujestions? This is my first and I am very hopeful

I recommend that you 'baby dance' every day or two until you get your period - because you are new to trying to conceive, and just got off your birth control, your ovulation might be erratic.

I also recommend making sure you don't get your hopes up or get too anxious about results right away! Just remember it is totally normal to take up to a year, and many people don't get pregnant in the first 6 months!

Hi Ladies

Came across this post. Its really encouraging to read about success stories. I have PCOS and have been TTC for around 4 months now. This was the first cycle with Femara. Hoping it will be the one. I am on 5dpo now (and hence the 2WW starts :wacko:) and have no symptoms as of now :( . I have been taking crinone 8% vaginally since 3dpo and I use conceive plus pre-filled applicator while BD (I hope nothing wrong is doing so). Hoping for the best this month else will gear up for some more BD in the next cycle :sex:

I am getting too anxious these :dohh: I hope my wait will end soon.

Cheers!

I've never heard anything wrong with using the conceive plus pre-filled - I think it is pretty benign! Whatever helps right? Hope everything goes great for you!

Thanks I think we will try until my period! I am hopeful but in the back of my mind I do know it may take a while

Has anyone gotten light spotting just after ovulation? I have a pretty clear ovulation temperature rise, but I just had a bit of spotting (light, brown) and I wondered how usual/unusual that is. I'VE never had it before!

Has anyone gotten light spotting just after ovulation? I have a pretty clear ovulation temperature rise, but I just had a bit of spotting (light, brown) and I wondered how usual/unusual that is. I'VE never had it before!

I have never experienced this personally but I do know that ovulation can cause spotting.

You said, "just after O." How many days is "just after." Implantation can happen 5-6 days after O with implantation bleeding shortly after which can also cause brown to light pink spotting.

My right side where I think my overly is has been kinda achey off an on all day? Good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->