Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I didn't get my last two BFPs until 16DPO, so it is possible. (Disclaimer: It didn't end well for me, but every woman is different and other women have had successful pregnancies with late BFPs).

Good luck! I hope AF continues to stay away! Keep us updated!

18 DPO, POAS first thing this morning and got a BFP! It was very light at first, so I almost missed it. Checked with my DH and he confirmed there are definitely 2 lines! I also have now had 18 days of high temps and tons of symptoms including very sore breasts and nausea. A friend of mine said that in her experience people who have these symptoms early on are usually are able to carry full term, so I have high hopes that it will stick. :happydance:

Hey girl, I just wanted to check if u were taking any progesterone during this cycle?

Mishopeful,

No, I have not taken any progesterone while TTC.

Dreamingmom, so did you have your blood test done? How are the results? Best of luck :)

Im on 17dpo today and still no AF. Took the last progesterone dose yesterday night, will stop taking it now. Let see whats this cycle has in store! I toop HPTs on 13dpo and 15dpo and both were :bfn:. Dont have the courage to test again:nope:

I have no major symptoms except for mild headache since last evening and on / off nausea (but that could be due to progesterone i guess).

[/QUOTE]

Dreamingmom, so did you have your blood test done? How are the results? Best of luck :)

Im on 17dpo today and still no AF. Took the last progesterone dose yesterday night, will stop taking it now. Let see whats this cycle has in store! I toop HPTs on 13dpo and 15dpo and both were :bfn:. Dont have the courage to test again:nope:

I have no major symptoms except for mild headache since last evening and on / off nausea (but that could be due to progesterone i guess).[/QUOTE]

No, I have not taken a blood test. I called the doctor and they don't want to see me until between week 8-10. Since I got a positive test (there are many chances for false negatives but false positives are very rare) and No AF they said a blood test was not necessary. I have also had many symptoms including very sore breasts, nausea (no vomiting yet), light-headed, frequent urination, smell sensitivity,bloating and fatigue.

I don't know how progesterone effects you but everyone's body is different so if your not feeling symptoms yet don't worry most people don't even start symptoms until 6 weeks. FX for you and sending baby dust your way :dust:.

I don't think it will be real to me until I get to see the doctor. I am so scared that something will go wrong in the mean time. I planned on taking another pregnancy test but I haven't yet because I'm scared its going to be negative again, even with all the symptoms and no AF. So, I totally understand the fear of taking a test after multiple negatives but if AF doesn't show a few days after you stop the progesterone and take a test again and/or call your doctor. I have a friend who's mother never got a positive HPT throughout her whole pregnancy so they are not 100% accurate.

Hi I am new to this, I finally gave in because I can not handle the stress on my own.
I am currently 13dpo, I took a htp yesterday and got a negative result. I have been nauseous since last weds. and sorry if tmi but I have had this wierd wet feeling for 3 days now. Anyone else have this happen? We have been trying to conceive for over 6mos and I have low hopes....

i like your name on here. Is it describing how you feel about all of this? Because when i read it, that's exactly how i feel. Just waiting to exhale!

No, I have not taken a blood test. I called the doctor and they don't want to see me until between week 8-10. Since I got a positive test (there are many chances for false negatives but false positives are very rare) and No AF they said a blood test was not necessary. I have also had many symptoms including very sore breasts, nausea (no vomiting yet), light-headed, frequent urination, smell sensitivity,bloating and fatigue.

I don't know how progesterone effects you but everyone's body is different so if your not feeling symptoms yet don't worry most people don't even start symptoms until 6 weeks. FX for you and sending baby dust your way :dust:.

I don't think it will be real to me until I get to see the doctor. I am so scared that something will go wrong in the mean time. I planned on taking another pregnancy test but I haven't yet because I'm scared its going to be negative again, even with all the symptoms and no AF. So, I totally understand the fear of taking a test after multiple negatives but if AF doesn't show a few days after you stop the progesterone and take a test again and/or call your doctor. I have a friend who's mother never got a positive HPT throughout her whole pregnancy so they are not 100% accurate.

Thanks for the encouraging words. The bit about your friend's mom always getting negative HPTs gives me some hope. I'm 18dpo today. Hoping this would be my cycle!

I took another HPT this morning, hoping to see a darker line. Unfortunately, the line was almost non-existent. It was there if I really really started at the test and Confirmed with DH that he did see something too. But if we were not looking closely we would have missed it completely. I also started having some dark brown spotting on the toilet paper when I wiped last night it is still there this morning but is seeming to taper off. I don't know what this means. Waiting to hear back from the nurse line at my doctors.

I took another HPT this morning, hoping to see a darker line. Unfortunately, the line was almost non-existent. It was there if I really really started at the test and Confirmed with DH that he did see something too. But if we were not looking closely we would have missed it completely. I also started having some dark brown spotting on the toilet paper when I wiped last night it is still there this morning but is seeming to taper off. I don't know what this means. Waiting to hear back from the nurse line at my doctors.

Hope the nurse tells u that everything is fine. Keep us posted dear. Best of luck! Hoping for a sticky baby for u :thumbup:

Hope the nurse tells u that everything is fine. Keep us posted dear. Best of luck! Hoping for a sticky baby for u :thumbup:

The nurse called back. She said the spotting was normal as long as it is brown. although, she definitely thought the 2nd HPT was strange, she told me to stop taking them and to monitor my discharge. If it turns red, I should call immediately for a blood test. She also said to call if I was crampy but I can't really tell if I'm crampy or not because I am uncomfortable in my lower pelvic region but also am having a lot of gas and GI issues today.

Hi to all those reading this. I often stalk these feeds and don't generally post anything myself but I just couldn't help it this time. I have been ttc for 4 months now and have been getting bfp since 5dpo I am now 22dpo and have had af for 3days also. I have been using eBay cheapo test to save money with my poas addiction. As you can imagine I was shocked to see a bfp 5dpo then to have my period and still be receiving them up until now still. The brand name is one step promatris they should be banned!!!! I was getting faint pink 2nd lines and wasting money on brand test to confirm. When in actual fact if you hold a new eBay test up in the light there are already 2 lines without a drop of urine. I'm devastated as I thought this was my month. Beware and do not buy!!!

Day 14dpo feeling very emotional! Cried at the thought of my DH going to work related class in Cali for a week whitch will happen but not right now, no other symptoms an AF is to come tomorrow, so maybe I'm out huh? That stinks

Day 14dpo feeling very emotional! Cried at the thought of my DH going to work related class in Cali for a week whitch will happen but not right now, no other symptoms an AF is to come tomorrow, so maybe I'm out huh? That stinks

Also a sinus infection, yay!!!!!:cry:

The nurse called back. She said the spotting was normal as long as it is brown. although, she definitely thought the 2nd HPT was strange, she told me to stop taking them and to monitor my discharge. If it turns red, I should call immediately for a blood test. She also said to call if I was crampy but I can't really tell if I'm crampy or not because I am uncomfortable in my lower pelvic region but also am having a lot of gas and GI issues today.

Hoping for the best for you. Good to know its not AF or something similar. I am not sure why the doc doesn't want to do a blood test right away. It might help in knowing the hormone levels as well and to see if everything is in order. I think you should insist on getting the blood test done.

On my side, I am on 19dpo with no af yet. It been 2.5 days since i stopped crinone. My doc has said that AF should come in a day or two if "pregnancy tests are negative", which sadly they are :(

Also a sinus infection, yay!!!!!:cry:

Alexis, cheer up girl. Weekend is just round the corner :)
Hope you are on medications for the sinus infection. My DH alos gets the infection quite often. Take care and get well soon! :thumbup:

Hi ladies. 10 DPO today. BFN on a FRER FMU. I know that doesn't necessarily mean I'm out, but it's so disappointing. Everyone around me either just had a baby or is expecting one. It's my turn!

I lost the pregnancy last night, and the doctor confirmed the loss today. :cry: I'm very sad, but we will keep trying once my body gets back on track. At least if it was going to happen it happened as early as it did. I hope things are moving in the right direction for everyone else. And if not, I will see you back on this feed for my next two-week wait.

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery!! xo

I lost the pregnancy last night, and the doctor confirmed the loss today. :cry: I'm very sad, but we will keep trying once my body gets back on track. At least if it was going to happen it happened as early as it did. I hope things are moving in the right direction for everyone else. And if not, I will see you back on this feed for my next two-week wait.

Hubby and I will be getting genetic counseling after getting some bw results back.I have a mild case of anemia and also a silent carrier. Now my hubby needs to have the same bw done and it takes 10-14 days for the results. So I'm out this cycle 😥 I'm really bummed, my heart is so heavy.

I wish everyone lots of luck!!

dreamingmom, so sorry to hear! It's good to see that you're looking ahead. *hugs*

Hi ladies. 10 DPO today. BFN on a FRER FMU. I know that doesn't necessarily mean I'm out, but it's so disappointing. Everyone around me either just had a baby or is expecting one. It's my turn!

Hang in there sweetie. I know EXACTLY how you feel. :hugs:

Ugh, i'm so so sorry dreamingmom! :nope::hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->