Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hubby and I will be getting genetic counseling after getting some bw results back.I have a mild case of anemia and also a silent carrier. Now my hubby needs to have the same bw done and it takes 10-14 days for the results. So I'm out this cycle �� I'm really bummed, my heart is so heavy.

I wish everyone lots of luck!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hang in there sweetie!

Hi ladies. 10 DPO today. BFN on a FRER FMU. I know that doesn't necessarily mean I'm out, but it's so disappointing. Everyone around me either just had a baby or is expecting one. It's my turn!

your temp is still good and up there!

I took another HPT this morning, hoping to see a darker line. Unfortunately, the line was almost non-existent. It was there if I really really started at the test and Confirmed with DH that he did see something too. But if we were not looking closely we would have missed it completely. I also started having some dark brown spotting on the toilet paper when I wiped last night it is still there this morning but is seeming to taper off. I don't know what this means. Waiting to hear back from the nurse line at my doctors.

Hope the nurse tells u that everything is fine. Keep us posted dear. Best of luck! Hoping for a sticky baby for u :thumbup:

The nurse called back. She said the spotting was normal as long as it is brown. although, she definitely thought the 2nd HPT was strange, she told me to stop taking them and to monitor my discharge. If it turns red, I should call immediately for a blood test. She also said to call if I was crampy but I can't really tell if I'm crampy or not because I am uncomfortable in my lower pelvic region but also am having a lot of gas and GI issues today.

I lost the pregnancy last night, and the doctor confirmed the loss today. :cry: I'm very sad, but we will keep trying once my body gets back on track. At least if it was going to happen it happened as early as it did. I hope things are moving in the right direction for everyone else. And if not, I will see you back on this feed for my next two-week wait.

I am so sorry for your loss. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Update from my side - AF came yesterday, onto my next cycle now :(. Will start femara tomorrow and then :sex: ;)

Best of luck to all the ladies, hope we get our BFPs soon!

Today makes 2 days late, feeling hopeful, tired, still an elevated timp times 7 days in a row now, so maybe!?! Testing in the morning we shall see, sorry mishopeful hope you get lucky next round ;)

Today makes 2 days late, feeling hopeful, tired, still an elevated timp times 7 days in a row now, so maybe!?! Testing in the morning we shall see, sorry mishopeful hope you get lucky next round ;)

Well it was neg, but still no AF, confused

Sorry AF got you this month Mishopeful.

Good Luck Alexis, I hope things work out for you this month.

Hi Everybody. I am waiting it out...again...Today is 7dpo. :wacko:This is cycle two for us - but I am 41 years old and my daughter is 21 years old. So I guess I am stressing a bit. I just got remarried in June and we wanted to start trying again right away because of my deafening maternal clock. I'm just wondering if anybody else is in my boat? I don't have a lot of symptoms - even the ones I make up in my head aren't too strong this month. I guess I just feel an overwhelming sadness for some reason? I guess I'm scared I will be out this cycle - lol. I know that must sound so stupid. I keep telling myself I'm not going to stress out and over analyze :nope:but I do every time I'm in the tww. My dh and I tried in the beginning of 2013 for a little bit but life got stressful and we gave it a rest until after we got married in June.

Babydust to Everyone waiting on their miracle! :dust:

Sorry AF got you this month Mishopeful.

Good Luck Alexis, I hope things work out for you this month.

Hi Dreamingmom, how have you been?
Is your health and cycle back to normal? When do you start TTC again?
Hoping for a very quick recovery for you. :hugs:

I am doing okay, I have my moments but I am trying to think positively. We had been trying to conceive for one year before I got pregnant, so we are trying to celebrate the fact that I CAN get pregnant. We have decided to try again right away. Because my loss was so early, hopefully it won't mess up my ovulation cycle. I on CD 10 now and I usually O around CD 18. I am going to start OPK's on CD 12 to see if I O this month.

Update- today makes 12 days of having a slight temp from 99.1-99.9 still feeling tired, not sick, feeling rather moody, last night was our three year anniversary and I bit his head off, poor hubby, I feel bad and have been very emotional and Apologizing to my husband whenever I can it's not his fault I was mean last night! I took three prego tests- all neg, I made a doc apt tomorrow to take a blood test, I didn't have a period at all so I'm very confused, also have a apt with a obgyn doc to talk about clomid, and I'm not really having an apatite which is unusual for me, I don't know what. To think at this point.

Hi Everyone!

So I'm new here. I posted most of this in the thread for folks testing in September but I figured I'd post here too in the hopes of connecting with more people. :)

I'm 29 and recently married. We're only on our 2nd cycle TTC our first, and I'm 1DPO today. I have had wildly irregular periods since going off the pill 2 years ago. Went to the doctor back in June when we started trying and the ultrasound showed cysts on my ovaries but two rounds of blood tests came back with normal hormone levels. The doc still seemed to think it was PCOS and wanted to put me on Femara but I don't feel comfortable taking that step yet, especially since my hormone levels seem to be normal. Frankly I found the doc pretty confusing and feel like he rushed to put me on meds. Not that there's anything wrong with taking meds! Just didn't feel right for me yet!

I have been doing fertility focused acupuncture for 6 weeks, and it's been a really great experience. I love my acupuncturist and if nothing else it is helping me feel very calm and relaxed most of the time about this business of trying to get pregnant.

I've also been charting, temping, and using OPKs so I'm 99% sure I O'd yesterday and hubby and I were dutifully gettin busy in the days leading up to it.

I'm going to start testing on September 10th...should probably wait until the 12th, but I don't think that's realistic! Haha. As I said in the other thread, this TWW business is really NOT AWESOME, but it does strike me that it's good practice for the extreme patience that being a parent requires!

I am doing okay, I have my moments but I am trying to think positively. We had been trying to conceive for one year before I got pregnant, so we are trying to celebrate the fact that I CAN get pregnant. We have decided to try again right away. Because my loss was so early, hopefully it won't mess up my ovulation cycle. I on CD 10 now and I usually O around CD 18. I am going to start OPK's on CD 12 to see if I O this month.

Look at the positive side, you now know that you CAN get pregnant. Its just about the right time now. However, the next time around insist on a blood test as soon as u get to know about ur pregnancy. This will aid in detecting in an issues upfront. Best of luck dear :hugs:

Update- today makes 12 days of having a slight temp from 99.1-99.9 still feeling tired, not sick, feeling rather moody, last night was our three year anniversary and I bit his head off, poor hubby, I feel bad and have been very emotional and Apologizing to my husband whenever I can it's not his fault I was mean last night! I took three prego tests- all neg, I made a doc apt tomorrow to take a blood test, I didn't have a period at all so I'm very confused, also have a apt with a obgyn doc to talk about clomid, and I'm not really having an apatite which is unusual for me, I don't know what. To think at this point.

Good that you are going in for tests now, it will clear the doubts and reason for this delay. Hoping the delay is for good :)

Good that you are going in for tests now, it will clear the doubts and reason for this delay. Hoping the delay is for good :)

Well, turns out I had one heck of a kidney stone with a uti, so no baby :nope: so I am going to visit my obygn in October ( that's the only time they could get me in) to talk about clomid

So, I'm in the TWW...sitting at 11DPO. Didn't really get a chance to get more than one BD in before ov and one the day after, so we're in with a chance, but not as much as I'd like. I think I'm out, but it's not over until the witch shows her face. I'm expecting her in a couple of days, but here's hoping she takes a 9 month vacation. :)

How are you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->