Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Oh Laura.....where are you Ireland buddy? We miss your funny comments that make us laugh our butts off!!:haha:

How are you chica?

Hi everyone :D Sorry i haven't been on my internet has been playing me up!! grr

Now i have the Flu.. but i found some energy for rumpy pumpy today haha i have an app on my iphone and this morning it flashed up fertile day.. sooo i summoned Hubby to bed :) tmi!!

Wendy Amanda we are in this together again girls :) i hope you are busy!! ooo imagine our little baba the same age would be so cool!

Angela im still rooting for you honey bunny!

hiya to all the new girls.. i'm rubbish with names at the start! i will get there!!

sorry for short msg.. i feel totally rubbish going to bed ( to sleep)!! ;)

I have barely had ANY symptoms of pregnancy this time around, other than a backache when I wake up and a slight headache this past week, but I think that may be due to the changing weather here.

No symptoms might be good though because I've had symptoms every time and have not gotten my BFP yet. It was my birthday today and I definitely made some good wishes!

Hi everyone :D Sorry i haven't been on my internet has been playing me up!! grr

Now i have the Flu.. but i found some energy for rumpy pumpy today haha i have an app on my iphone and this morning it flashed up fertile day.. sooo i summoned Hubby to bed :) tmi!!

Wendy Amanda we are in this together again girls :) i hope you are busy!! ooo imagine our little baba the same age would be so cool!

Angela im still rooting for you honey bunny!

hiya to all the new girls.. i'm rubbish with names at the start! i will get there!!

sorry for short msg.. i feel totally rubbish going to bed ( to sleep)!! ;)

Awww sorry u are sick lady. That sucks. Glad you found the energy tho! ;)

Im getting on it tonight. hee hee

I have barely had ANY symptoms of pregnancy this time around, other than a backache when I wake up and a slight headache this past week, but I think that may be due to the changing weather here.

No symptoms might be good though because I've had symptoms every time and have not gotten my BFP yet. It was my birthday today and I definitely made some good wishes!

No symptoms is a good symptoms!!!!

I'm so tired we have been sick slept all day and forgot to take my temp on the other hand the evil :witch: has left the building today so now we can start trying again this month yay

No symptoms is a good symptoms!!!!

I thought it might be! I had tons of symptoms last cycle and was really disappointed. Now I'm having no symptoms at all and my af is due in 3 days. Praying I'll finally get my bfp!!! :happydance:

Sounds like your going to be TEAM BABY 2012 with those symptoms you are giving me hope because I have some of the same symptoms
Good morning ladies....i am due to hav my period 2moro (15/10) but i hav got so many pregnancy symptoms.

My symptoms are:
1. Constantly tired, i literally put my head down then i am fast asleep. I am even to tired to :sex:
2. Constantly hungry....i even wake up hungry and get very kweezy when i dont get anything in soon.
3. Abdominal pain for almost 3 days now...but stil no sign of AF which is weird coz usually the day b4 AF is due i wud start to spot.
4. tenderboobs - but its usually feels so when period is due
5. i hav been suffering from heartburn lately and having cravings for foods that i dont usually eat.
6. Hot flushes
7. Sum days i feel so bloated...and my abdomen feels so big.
8. Moods

i dont also know but it feels as if my CM is leaking...i really dont knw why....feels like i am actually wetting myself.

I so want to test but sooooooooooo scared of getting a :bfn:

So i did a preg test on Friday and it was :bfn: period was due on Saturday but only came today (monday)....i really dont know now....i was more than convinced it was my month, especially when my period was late, coz its neva late.

This section is great. I am currently 8DPO and I am so impatient. I just want to know now whether I am pregnant or not. I currently have a 3yo boy and he wasnt a planned pregnancy but this time around TTC a 2nd bub is driving me nuts. Hope this last week or so goes fast. =)

Still nothing here. AF is due Wednesday. I usually have some form of cramps by now, but I still have nothing. I'm really tired lately though, so maybe that's affecting me.

:hi: HisMisses!!!!! First of all I have to say you have a pretty smile. lol and Welcome!!!!!
Do you usually have these symptoms or are these all new because they sound V promising!!!! GL
Angela holy cow girl!!!! GO get a blood test lady!!!! I can't wait any longer. lmao
Wendy how are you bestie!?! I see that we are still around the same time!!!!
I think I actually ovulated yesterday but not totally sure because I took my temp half asleep and when I checked the memory on my thermometer it was like 91.70 lol So I messed up somewhere. FF wont even save that temp. I tried. lol So I am just going by the pains I was having yesterday. So I guess we will see in a couple days with my temp. Although my VIP ends in a couple days. :( Not sure if I am going to renew until payday. If I did then I am in good standing for a girl because the last time we bd was two days b4 that. I am not due to ovulate for another week almost. ????
I am going to skip Nov and Dec cycle. If I get preggo in Nov then the due date would be around my late husbands birthday and he passed in Dec after Christmas. So the next couple of months are a lil rough for me and his family so I am going to super careful. Is that weird?
Anyways I hope you ladies had a great weekend. Love you all to pieces!!!! <3

Thank you ladies and I apprecriate the compliment about my smile... The only other noticable symptoms I had with my boys was nausea, excessive salvia, and increase in bbs... atleast those are the ones I notice...

Current symptoms: headaches, metallic (today this started), sore bbs, constipation, bloated, gassy, bleeding gums when I brush my teeth, creamy CM, cramping, and heartburn

Hi guys!

Ooooh HisMisses that sounds VERY promising!!!!!!! I think it may be your month - the constipated and bleeding gums parts are VERY encouraging (who'd have thought?! LOL) :haha:

As for me girls, I am pretty convinced at this point that I am pregnant. Period is now a WEEK late! My symptoms are still pretty obvious. This morning I started to have constipation too (we can have it together HisMisses LOL), another nosebleed when I crawled out of bed, and still very nauseous (more and more). :happydance::baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby:

HAHA it will be pretty funny if I'm wrong and NOT pregnant after all these symptoms cause that would mean I am entirely CRAZY HAHAHAH :cry:

So I keep hearing a lot of people say that no matter what the brand of HPT is, and no matter what they CLAIM, a woman can't consider it 99% accurate until after 2 WEEKS from missed period!!! :shrug:

I want to go get more tests or get a blood test but its so friggin expensive!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to spend 100 bucks going through tests like water or pay a doc to take my blood and tell me what I pretty much already know. I mean, what did women do for 5,000 years? They waited until their bellies got big and listened to their bodies. LOL am I oversimplifying?

Alright, alright, I'll go get a test.....:growlmad:

hello ladies hope everyone is having a great day me and the hubbie have been trying to pick out baby names just cause and cant find a lil girl name we like. We have had little girls names picked out in the past but his friends ended up using them which irritates me any body know any good websites with baby names

This section is great. I am currently 8DPO and I am so impatient. I just want to know now whether I am pregnant or not. I currently have a 3yo boy and he wasnt a planned pregnancy but this time around TTC a 2nd bub is driving me nuts. Hope this last week or so goes fast. =)

Your little guy is the CUTEST!

Hi guys!

Ooooh HisMisses that sounds VERY promising!!!!!!! I think it may be your month - the constipated and bleeding gums parts are VERY encouraging (who'd have thought?! LOL) :haha:

As for me girls, I am pretty convinced at this point that I am pregnant. Period is now a WEEK late! My symptoms are still pretty obvious. This morning I started to have constipation too (we can have it together HisMisses LOL), another nosebleed when I crawled out of bed, and still very nauseous (more and more). :happydance::baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby:

HAHA it will be pretty funny if I'm wrong and NOT pregnant after all these symptoms cause that would mean I am entirely CRAZY HAHAHAH :cry:

So I keep hearing a lot of people say that no matter what the brand of HPT is, and no matter what they CLAIM, a woman can't consider it 99% accurate until after 2 WEEKS from missed period!!! :shrug:

I want to go get more tests or get a blood test but its so friggin expensive!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to spend 100 bucks going through tests like water or pay a doc to take my blood and tell me what I pretty much already know. I mean, what did women do for 5,000 years? They waited until their bellies got big and listened to their bodies. LOL am I oversimplifying?

Alright, alright, I'll go get a test.....:growlmad:

Yay! Let us know right away! I am dying to know!!:happydance:

Okay ladies, I am waiting for a call back from the doc - they said they'd call back after their lunch break around half an hour from now. I'm making an appointment to get the blood test - maybe he can squeeze me in today (small town hehe)...

Will keep you guys posted. All I know is, I have been getting all teary-eyed this morning over STUPID songs and stuff LOL -

Laura I was so happy to see you pop in to say hey - sorry you're sick though :(

Alright gals - I am off to do some laundry and get back here before they call!:thumbup:

Hello every one its been awhile sence i have been on just wanted to know what every one thought of my test from yesterday at 12 Dpo pos.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->