Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I see a line! Hope it's the start to your bfp!!! Was today the first day you tested?

Thanks Gabby and Amanda! @ Gabby I have been testing since 5 Dpo but i got my :bfp: yeaterday with FMU here are more tweaks..bfp1.jpgbfp2.jpgbfp3.jpgbfp4.jpg

I see it better wo the tweaks!!! I am soooo stinckin happy for you friend. :)

This section is great. I am currently 8DPO and I am so impatient. I just want to know now whether I am pregnant or not. I currently have a 3yo boy and he wasnt a planned pregnancy but this time around TTC a 2nd bub is driving me nuts. Hope this last week or so goes fast. =)

Your little guy is the CUTEST!

Thankyou so much. I think so aswell. He is a very cheeky and naughty little boy though. ;)

I am 7 DPO today and I had my implantation dip yesterday I hope. I will be testing tomorrow. Maybe to early but hoping for a faint line. Tonight I am finally feeling some cramping and a burning sensation in my lower pelvic area.

CONGRATULATIONS MRSSWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby:

Sorry gals, I was hoping to give you another BFP to be excited about but no can do! The doc I was waiting on doesn't do Obstetrics, just Gynecology. So I am hunting for a doc to do the test and I don't like ANY of the OBGYNs in Monterey. GGrrrrr. So I think tomorrow I will go to Docs on Duty or something for now to get the test, then figure out later what the heck I'm going to do for a doc. I haven't had a doc for years and years now so... (my girls were homebirth, natural)

Anyhoo, I'm definitely preggers, just waiting to do some science on me to prove it haha - I hope it's twin boys!! :haha::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby:

Babydust guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRSSWIFT!!!! sooo happy for you!!! :D thats sooo great , you are the first BFP on this thread for agesss!!!! oooo happy healthy baba to you :).. can you tell i love hearing people having babies hee hee

Morning ladies! Afternoon for Laura!!!! How is everyone?
Angela that is sooooo great!!!! :dance: Now lets see a :bfp: :) When was the last time you tested? You know ur body best tho so if you say u are then u are.
Laura and Wendy when are you going to test?
Jaailu I am thinking that will be too early so dont get down if it's neg sweetie.
Last night I had really bad O pains on both sides. Not sure if any of you have ever felt when the egg bursts thru. Thats what it felt like. But on both sides. I hope that is a good thing and not something bad. But I did wake up kinda feeling yucky in my guts so maybe thats why. ???? Just in case I asked my hubby to come home a quicky. lmao!!!! GOtta love those nooners. hee hee. The great thing is that is has no clue when I O. I try to not give him ALL the details. So he just feels like a STUD MUFFIN. Which he is. ;)

lmao!!!! gotta love the Nooners! you crack me up!!

I dunno when i will test, i dont think ive even Ovulated yet... im trying to be relaxed about it , we decided we will have a week of bonking!!! YES a week!!! i will probably be walking like a jockey hahahahaha oh dear not good when you laugh at your own jokes!! :D

I still have the flu but getting better, My big boy is now sick too :( poor baby..

I get o pain some months, havent felt it yet this month, i havent bought any opk's either.. i dont even know what cycle day i am yet, my iphone app today me to get busy so we have.. he went to work last night.. home tomorrow night.. so we can be busy until Sunday, hopefully its our time this time :)

Angela i wanna see a BFP!! :) good luck honey, like Amanda says u know your body better than anyone! how long have you been trying for this ikle one?

Wendy how far are you now? have you O , i hope u been busy girlie :)

What you guys do for halloween.. we just put up our decks this afternoon :) and guess what we had some snow!!! ekkk i hope it stays away tho, we are all going on a Halloween trail 29th Oct .. i love it, im like a big kid! think im worst than the kiddies!

lmao you are funny too!!!! That sucks about ur boy being sick. Nothing worse then a sick kid. :( Breaks my heart when my babies are sick.

Sheesh I have had lights and scarey decor up for like 2 weeks. lol I love Halloween!!!!
Gabe is being a ninja, Kaden is being an nasty ugly bloody zombie thing and Ry says no to everything. lol Last year he was Elvis and OMG he was sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE SNOW!!!!!!! It has been pretty nice here around 1:00. Low 70s perfect to me. :)

Come on :bfp:s for all us gals!!!!

lmao you are funny too!!!! That sucks about ur boy being sick. Nothing worse then a sick kid. :( Breaks my heart when my babies are sick.

Sheesh I have had lights and scarey decor up for like 2 weeks. lol I love Halloween!!!!
Gabe is being a ninja, Kaden is being an nasty ugly bloody zombie thing and Ry says no to everything. lol Last year he was Elvis and OMG he was sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE SNOW!!!!!!! It has been pretty nice here around 1:00. Low 70s perfect to me. :)

Haha I've had my Halloween stuff up for like two weeks too. I dont have any kids to dress up yet, but my dog is a skeleton. Lol

Haha I've had my Halloween stuff up for like two weeks too. I dont have any kids to dress up yet, but my dog is a skeleton. Lol

Ooooo skeleton doggie is way cool :thumbup:

Howdie ladies hope you all are having a wonderful evening We had a big storm blow through last night the electricity was out for along time me and my hubbie were almost late for work cause we had no alarm clock :(

Hi ladies!!

I am exhausted and have to go to bed like ... 5 minutes ago.. gotta work tonight at 9. Just wanted to say hey and see how you all were doin. I am soooooo tired, sooooooooo nauseous, and really sick of getting nosebleeds. I called my mom to tell her the news and she says maybe it's just all because of the new work schedule and whatnot maybe my body is just thrown off. So now I am starting to doubt. I thought to wait until tomorrow to test because I really do need to get some sleep. Buuuuut I am so tempted to skip sleep and go to local Urgent care and get a blood test (or doctors on duty, or whatever they call it). Hmmmm....

Sorry I know I'm probably driving you guys crazy waiting for the result LOL I am just so friggin busy this week - spent all day today in the DMV :cry:

Anyway, have a good night all!! Love you all madly!!!! :hugs:

AF is supposed to come tomorrow... Not sure if it will. I had some minor cramping yesterday, but today I've been exhausted, achy, nauseous, feverish, congested, and I've had a mondo headache all day. It could just be a sinus infection, but why would I be nauseous with that? Praying that my AF doesn't show up tomorrow and, if not, I'll be testing on Friday or Saturday.

AF is supposed to come tomorrow... Not sure if it will. I had some minor cramping yesterday, but today I've been exhausted, achy, nauseous, feverish, congested, and I've had a mondo headache all day. It could just be a sinus infection, but why would I be nauseous with that? Praying that my AF doesn't show up tomorrow and, if not, I'll be testing on Friday or Saturday.

I'm testing Saturday too...I don't feel pregnant, but it's early yet. AF isn't due until the 27th. Possibly the 28th. I have two tests...so I want to make them last!

I hope you feel better! Go get some sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->