Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am not sure but I :sex: on Saturday and my CM was creamy then Sunday I had a sharp pain and that evening I had EWCM. I am 3dpo and I have creamy cm. I am wondering if that is a bad thing.:wacko:

I am not sure but I :sex: on Saturday and my CM was creamy then Sunday I had a sharp pain and that evening I had EWCM. I am 3dpo and I have creamy cm. I am wondering if that is a bad thing.:wacko:

I think that sounds pretty normal to me and actually pretty positive since you DTD the day before. Creamy Cm is a sign of being fertile near ovulation, the sharp pain was most likely ovulation since it was followed by EW CM which means you are very fertile. EW CM usually only lasts a day for me then will go back to Creamy Cm, which fits with what happened to you. Good Luck sending you positive thoughts and baby dust:dust:

Hi,

I'm new to this post so hope you don't mind me joining.

I've been doing ovulation tests and they say that I ovulated yesterday, so I guess now i'm just waiting to see what the outcome is. I feel stressed already haha x

Hey everyone! I'm so excited, because this is my first cycle under the supervision of a fertility doctor.

I took clomid on CD 3-7, had a trigger shot on CD 13 and an IUI on CD 14. I'm currently on CD 22. My symptoms have been abnormal, but I'm not getting my hopes up. TMI ahead!

1 DPIUI: Temp 97.59, EWCM, Heaviness in uterus probably from IUI

2 DPIUI: Temp 97.60, Watery CM, Minor constipation which is abnormal for me, Uterine discomfort

3 DPIUI: Temp 97.52, Watery CM, Gassy

4 DPIUI: Temp 97.73, Watery CM, Excessive urination, Tired, Gassy, Constipated

5 DPIUI: Temp 97.74, Watery CM, Mild cramping at uterus, Gassy, Sore Throat, Excessive urination, Constipation

6 DPIUI: Temp 97.57, Watery CM, Cramping around uterus, Starving, Angry for no reason, Lower back ache, Sore throat, Exhausted

7 DPIUI: Temp 97.86, Creamy CM, Sore throat, String white CM in morning, Bloody nose, Itchy vagina, Stretchy yellow CM in afternoon, Food tastes off (possibly from sore throat), Constipation

8 DPUIU (today): Temp 97.93, Watery CM, Sore throat, Stuffy nose, Abundance of watery CM this afternoon (thought my period had started really early!), Mild cramping

AF is due in 10 days.

Hi Ladies :hi:

I am 30 years old and live in SA. I have 2 kids girl 8 and boy 6. I must be out of my mind, but I am ttc my last baby.

I have some symptoms, and I guese I am asking for some advise.

I had a chemical pregnancy in 2012.

I think i O on sunday 7.09 we bd on Saturday and Sunday.
1 dpo - cramping, sore bb's, High, Hard and watery cm
2dpo - cramping, sore bb's, blue veins around nipples High, Hard and watery cm headache
3 dpo - cramping, feels like a pinched nerve in my lower back and bum. blue veins around nipples High, cervix Hard and slightly dry with lotiony cm
4dpo - cramping, feels like a pinched nerve in my lower back and bum. cramping right leg. blue veins around nipples, only sore to touch, cervix High, Hard and slightly dry with lotiony thick cm. Heart burn
5dpo- cramping, feels like a pinched nerve in my lower back and bum. blue veins around nipples cervix VERY VERY High, swolen and slightly dry with lotiony cm. shooting pains above pubic bone

Battle to wake up in the morning, exausted at night. Pregnant dreams, but could be because i am driving myself crazy..

What do you ladies think? Preggers or not.. only testing on the 18th.. AF due 20th am I going crazy :cry::cry::headspin:

TESTED THIS AM LIGHT :bfp: 10DPO. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Please pray for our little bean, i had a mc in 2012 and i am scared to death!!

Symptoms to help my fellow TWW
5 - 10 DPO Cramping, gassy (this morning) SORE nipples, bit darker and veiny. Cervix high and then low But hard almost pointy. no cm, its very dry and lumpy tmi sorry, my vagina walls seems swolen. 8 and 9dpo I thought I was out as the cramps became less. felt nauseous maybe twice, and hungry..

Good luck everyone, may God bless us all with bfp and Happy Healthy 9 months!!!

and dont let the tww drive you crazy :kiss:

AWESOME, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Coming to the end of my two week wait. 11 DPO. Having some symptoms but am staying cautiously optimistic because I know things can change quickly. Cervix was so high when I checked yesterday I couldn't tell the texture because I could barely reach it and CM was wet/creamy. I am hoping this is a good sign! boobs are sensitive/sore depending on time of day and I have been starting to be more aware of smells that I don't usually notice. There was also some nausea, didn't get sick but salivated so much that I had to run to the sink to spit it all out. I will feel a little more confident that these are pregnancy signs if I make it through the weekend without AF.

Send a lot of positive thoughts and baby dust my way. Not only do I need a positive this month but I need it to stick!

Hey, I am new to this forum and this our first month of TTC. I came off the pill a few months ago as wanting to get my body back to doing its thing! I think I am 2days PO (sorry not used to the lingo ladies, I am sure I will pick it up) So I'm heading for a TWW. I am trying to convince myself we aren't 'trying' as I don't want to get my hopes up - easier said than done! Fly by two weeks please :)

Hi All, I have been away for a while since wanted to clear my head of baby thoughts.

I am towards the end of another 2ww (on 16dpo today), however things don't look rosy at all. Tested negative today in the morning. Have been taking progesterone since 4dpo which has helped in keeping the temps high (but with no luck :()!! FF chart link embedded in signature.

Dreamingmom, Best wishes for a sticky bean this month.

Please could someone point me in the direction of all the abbreviations!!! So confused!

Please could someone point me in the direction of all the abbreviations!!! So confused!

Here are some to get you started:

Cd-Cycle Days
DPO-Days past ovulation
DTD-Do the deed
BD-Baby Dance
AF-Aunt Flo
CM-Cervical Mucus
O-ovulation

This site has a pretty full list
https://www.pregnancy.org/article/trying-conceive-terms-and-acronyms

Thanks dreamingmom! You would think that as I trained to be a midwife I would know but the medical jargon is different!

Thanks dreamingmom! You would think that as I trained to be a midwife I would know but the medical jargon is different!

Yeah when I first started on this forum I was completely lost too. I still get stumped now and then.

Hi i ovulated 9/6 dh and i bd 9/3 9/4 9/5 9/6<br />
1dpo ovulation pain in left ovar<br />
2dpo nada<br />
3dpo creamy cm<br />
4dpo tiny pain in uterus area bloated gassy<br />
5dpo pain again but little bit more intense bloated gassy<br />
6dpo same pain creamy abundant cmbloated. gassy<br />
7dpo pain is getting worse kind a needle poking or pinching crap load of white creamy cm bloated. gassy<br />
8dpo pain subsiding still crazy amount of cm bloated gasst<br />
9dpo bbs hurt so bad and huge cm still abundant bloated gassy<br />
10dpo bbs still ridiculously hurt lil less cmbloated gssy<br />
11dpo bbs getting worse cm still creamy bloated gassy headaches <br />
12dpo bbs on fire hurt like hell tiny cramps in left ovary headaches bloated gassy peeing every. 30-45 minutes very minimal liquids trying to see if bcuz too much liquid cm watery milky but still a lot<br />
13dpo bbs never ever hurt this bad still peeing like crazy cm watery still body aches everywhere headaches. muscle pain near uterus <br />
14dpo today. af due yesterday no show same as 13 but everything's intensified abd nausea till i ate

Here's a link to the BnB abbreviations section. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

It's all very confusing at first, but you get used to it after a while.

Thanks ladies :) I am finding the community spirit a lot more welcoming than 'other forums'

I'm on CD 23, 9 dpo/iui, and 9 days to AF. I'm having cramping and low back pain. Can PMS cramps start this early?

Hi ladies

I'm new to this so I hope someone can help me.
On 25th June 2014 I never went back to get my BC (injection). So only on 4th September 2014 AF came to visit and stayed around for 4 days. Since then we've done the sex twice 11th and 17th Sep and 18th Sep I OV. On the 13, 14, 15th I felt nauseous with some lower back pain and lower stomach cramps, nearly like AF cramps. From the 18th I've had some serious BB's sensitivity and pain right till now and noticed 4 days ago that my BB's seem bigger and fuller. This morning the 1 seems to be looking like double protruding??? (If that makes any sense) They also feel very warm. Eating more, picking up weight quicker. I stay thirsty as well so go to the ladies more often. I did a HPT on 21st and BFN. Not sure if I've missed anything but will be happy to answer any questions....feeling very down, worried, stressed etc as my BB's have never felt this way before and very concerned about the 1 protruding so much including areola (my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer 3yrs ago) :cry:

I'm back in another 2WW :happydance: I've been temping for 2 months prior and this is my first cycle not doing so, as to eliminate anxiety on myself and my partner (it helped tremendously!). I've just been keeping track of :witch: and when we :sex: as well as my usual O cramping, which happens around CD13-14. Without temps for accuracy, based on my cramping this month I'm guessing I O'd on the 20th or 21st which would put me 3-4 DPO. We :sex: the whole week leading up to estimated O so FX :af: doesn't show... I'm guessing on or around October 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->