Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi i ovulated 9/6 dh and i bd 9/3 9/4 9/5 9/6<br />
1dpo ovulation pain in left ovar<br />
2dpo nada<br />
3dpo creamy cm<br />
4dpo tiny pain in uterus area bloated gassy<br />
5dpo pain again but little bit more intense bloated gassy<br />
6dpo same pain creamy abundant cmbloated. gassy<br />
7dpo pain is getting worse kind a needle poking or pinching crap load of white creamy cm bloated. gassy<br />
8dpo pain subsiding still crazy amount of cm bloated gasst<br />
9dpo bbs hurt so bad and huge cm still abundant bloated gassy<br />
10dpo bbs still ridiculously hurt lil less cmbloated gssy<br />
11dpo bbs getting worse cm still creamy bloated gassy headaches <br />
12dpo bbs on fire hurt like hell tiny cramps in left ovary headaches bloated gassy peeing every. 30-45 minutes very minimal liquids trying to see if bcuz too much liquid cm watery milky but still a lot<br />
13dpo bbs never ever hurt this bad still peeing like crazy cm watery still body aches everywhere headaches. muscle pain near uterus <br />
14dpo today. af due yesterday no show same as 13 but everything's intensified abd nausea till i ate

baileysamooch FX for you!!! Did you wind up getting a :bfp:???

Hi ladies

I'm new to this so I hope someone can help me.
On 25th June 2014 I never went back to get my BC (injection). So only on 4th September 2014 AF came to visit and stayed around for 4 days. Since then we've done the sex twice 11th and 17th Sep and 18th Sep I OV. On the 13, 14, 15th I felt nauseous with some lower back pain and lower stomach cramps, nearly like AF cramps. From the 18th I've had some serious BB's sensitivity and pain right till now and noticed 4 days ago that my BB's seem bigger and fuller. This morning the 1 seems to be looking like double protruding??? (If that makes any sense) They also feel very warm. Eating more, picking up weight quicker. I stay thirsty as well so go to the ladies more often. I did a HPT on 21st and BFN. Not sure if I've missed anything but will be happy to answer any questions....feeling very down, worried, stressed etc as my BB's have never felt this way before and very concerned about the 1 protruding so much including areola (my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer 3yrs ago) :cry:

Landi,

If you Ovulated on the 18th it would be too early for a BFP on HPT, Since you would only be 3 DPO. It usually takes at least 5-6 days for the fertilized egg to implant and start producing the HCG hormone. the tests look for. However progesterone causes Sore, full BBs. So they are a common early pregnancy sign and can also be a sign of PMS.

I am currently on 18 DPO myself. I won't be testing until Friday but all my other signs point to yes. That being said, I really had no idea what you were talking about when you said your areolas were protruding. Then I took a shower and my areolas are also popped out, on me it is both sides but everybody is different. I wouldn't worry to much about breast cancer at this point, since to me your symptoms point to normal hormonal changes. Try to wait until at least one day after your missed period, longer if you can stand it since the longer you wait the more chances of a clear BFP. FX things work out the way you hope!

Thanks so much for the reply. I forgot to mention that it is only the 1 BB that has the protruding problem, also noticed that that BB has darkened in colour, still very sensitive and seems the areola has gotten bigger. Both are still sore though and warm to touch. Also been feeling very emotional since OV. I also noticed that the BB with the protruding issue, the Montgomery glands are also a lot more visible and stick out a lot more. I will try my best to wait another week before testing for anything. Been having a bit of a tugging feeling on my left ovary as well this morning. All just so weird

Landi,

If you Ovulated on the 18th it would be too early for a BFP on HPT, Since you would only be 3 DPO. It usually takes at least 5-6 days for the fertilized egg to implant and start producing the HCG hormone. the tests look for. However progesterone causes Sore, full BBs. So they are a common early pregnancy sign and can also be a sign of PMS.

I am currently on 18 DPO myself. I won't be testing until Friday but all my other signs point to yes. That being said, I really had no idea what you were talking about when you said your areolas were protruding. Then I took a shower and my areolas are also popped out, on me it is both sides but everybody is different. I wouldn't worry to much about breast cancer at this point, since to me your symptoms point to normal hormonal changes. Try to wait until at least one day after your missed period, longer if you can stand it since the longer you wait the more chances of a clear BFP. FX things work out the way you hope![/QUOTE]

Hi Ladies,

Guess I am in here from today! Its going to be a long 2 weeks and I have to test the day before I go on holiday. I will hopefully only be drinking mocktails on my all inclusive week!

Trying to conceive #2 and rather excited. Even my 5 year old boy keeps asking for a brother or sister (not that he knows we are trying).

Sending baby dust everybody's way x

AF :witch: came this morning, I guess I am out this month, :sad2: see you all in a few more weeks.

I've been having gas pain since 2dpo and I got a nosebleed today (9dpo). I've been having headaches the past 2 days. I had light brown cm today. Does this mean I might be pregnant? I seriously doubt I can imagine a nosebleed. Plus my friend noticed it so I'm not crazy lol.

Attachment-1.jpg

Here is my chart. Ignore the temps, I sucked at them. I ovulated the 17th (I think. 75% sure.) My cervix is still low and not really soft so I feel like the makes me disqualified but apparently it can take a little longer for it to go up and soften for some people. Ugh.

I've been having gas pain since 2dpo and I got a nosebleed today (9dpo). I've been having headaches the past 2 days. I had light brown cm today. Does this mean I might be pregnant? I seriously doubt I can imagine a nosebleed. Plus my friend noticed it so I'm not crazy lol.

You're the same as me, 9dpo and I have some brown cm this morning, really hope it's not af coming early!! Fingers crossed we both get the results we want!! X

Hi ladies.... Back to TWW... I guess i'm currently at 2dpo.... This is gonna be a loooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg wait.......

Since I haven't been daily temping, based on other signs I'm guessing I'm at 8 or 9DPO now. I decided to take my temp this morning (hence the large space in my chart) and it matches up with a temp from a previous cycle, which doesn't really mean much I suppose. Trying not to symptom spot, however this cycle I've noticed some discomfort during :sex: a few days after O... whereas it's always been the day or two before O only. I had the usual minor discomfort before O, and then discomfort again shortly after. Also, went out for drinks this past Saturday and after very little to drink holy cow I was a mess! Like, vomiting out the truck window going 55mph down the road mess :haha: :witch: is supposed to show by the weekend... FX and :dust: to everyone!:hugs:

Hi ladies!

I am finding this site so helpful, excited to be making my first post. Had to laugh when I saw the title of this Thread....glad I am not alone in going crazy waiting to find out the results in 2 weeks!

My DH and I have been TTC off and on for 2.5 years but these last 5 months we have been trying a bit harder. This time around we used our first OPK, but with our work schedules, we were only able to DTD once. Tested Sunday morning at 11:30am, DTD at 1:30pm.

Keep your fingers crossed for us please! <3

Hi ladies!

I am finding this site so helpful, excited to be making my first post. Had to laugh when I saw the title of this Thread....glad I am not alone in going crazy waiting to find out the results in 2 weeks!

My DH and I have been TTC off and on for 2.5 years but these last 5 months we have been trying a bit harder. This time around we used our first OPK, but with our work schedules, we were only able to DTD once. Tested Sunday morning at 11:30am, DTD at 1:30pm.

Keep your fingers crossed for us please! <3

Welcome and fingers crossed honey! I'll say a prayer for you! :hugs:

Since I haven't been daily temping, based on other signs I'm guessing I'm at 8 or 9DPO now. I decided to take my temp this morning (hence the large space in my chart) and it matches up with a temp from a previous cycle, which doesn't really mean much I suppose. Trying not to symptom spot, however this cycle I've noticed some discomfort during :sex: a few days after O... whereas it's always been the day or two before O only. I had the usual minor discomfort before O, and then discomfort again shortly after. Also, went out for drinks this past Saturday and after very little to drink holy cow I was a mess! Like, vomiting out the truck window going 55mph down the road mess :haha: :witch: is supposed to show by the weekend... FX and :dust: to everyone!:hugs:

Best of luck to you girl and that's crazy how you got that sick on very little to drink. I hope that's a good sign for you! :dust:

1 dpo today. Testing is Oct. 2! Prayers!!!

ttcbabyisom we are pretty close with our O dates! My test date is October 4th. FX and :dust: to you!

Wow, yes we are! Doc's office told me to test Oct. 2, FF says to test Oct. 3. I will test the 2nd. What will one day do right? if i'm pregnant, it should be positive on the 2nd at 14dpo. no doubt. if not, i'm not. Simple as that. I HOPE WE ARE!!! I'm so over this long journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->