Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi All, I have been away for a while since wanted to clear my head of baby thoughts.

I am towards the end of another 2ww (on 16dpo today), however things don't look rosy at all. Tested negative today in the morning. Have been taking progesterone since 4dpo which has helped in keeping the temps high (but with no luck :()!! FF chart link embedded in signature.

Dreamingmom, Best wishes for a sticky bean this month.

Honey, good luck, your chart is looking fabulous!!!

9/10DPO now! :witch: expected as early as Friday, maybe Saturday... if nothing I am POAS!

ttcbabyisom yes the low tolerance to alcohol this past weekend was definitely weird for me since I can put away some liquor :winkwink: I was such a sloptart! My partner had to help me walk to the truck, get me up in there and then of course I got sick all down the outer passenger side, in my hair and again at home :dohh: I had WAY much more to drink while visiting the islands on Labor Day with no problem whatsoever :shrug:

Question!!

Hi guys I'm new to this whole thing - but I had a question for you all! I am in the 2ww and this cycle is different! My cycles are average 32 days and it's cycle day 31 for me! Things that are weird : my boobs are surprisingly not sore (they are ALWAYS sore by now, I chart my symptoms) they just feel really full... Also nips are brown. (Sorry tmi) but has anyone who normally gets sore breasts had NO sore breasts as a prego sign?? I have other "pregnancy symptoms" but this one stands out the most.

Thanks for your help!

Love this site!!

Question!!

Hi guys I'm new to this whole thing - but I had a question for you all! I am in the 2ww and this cycle is different! My cycles are average 32 days and it's cycle day 31 for me! Things that are weird : my boobs are surprisingly not sore (they are ALWAYS sore by now, I chart my symptoms) they just feel really full... Also nips are brown. (Sorry tmi) but has anyone who normally gets sore breasts had NO sore breasts as a prego sign?? I have other "pregnancy symptoms" but this one stands out the most.

Thanks for your help!

Love this site!!

My cycle is 32 days too! I am currently on day 17. I will update you!!:blush:

My BBT keeps rising.... really hope I don't combust - LOL - it hasn't dropped once since ovulation

Huge CONGRATS, ttcbabyisom!!!!!! :wohoo:

Praying for your H&H 9 mos......

Forgetting everything, dizzy, sinus infection hit me out of no where, and the worst - I can't sleep, I'm cleaning everything, I mean everything...it's bad. I'm also having the bb thing, brown nips and feeling full... I don't know what is going on

12/13DPO today and :witch: expected tomorrow... haven't had any cramping, but yesterday felt slight pinching/pulling in my right ovary area. Haven't been temping daily but took it this morning and was still up, same it was at 8/9DPO. Caved and tested at 10/11DPO with :bfn: so we'll see what happens tomorrow... FX

I'm in the TWW now, after a confusing month last month. (My period was a week late and weird when it did come think I had a MMC idk though). We decided to TTC, ovulation is this week, ending soon. So far we've had sex everyday, but for some reason I'm having weird twinges and pains so wondering if I conceived earlier?

I'm out again. Just like clockwork, started spotting last night and the :witch: is in full effect today :growlmad:

I'm in the TWW now, after a confusing month last month. (My period was a week late and weird when it did come think I had a MMC idk though). We decided to TTC, ovulation is this week, ending soon. So far we've had sex everyday, but for some reason I'm having weird twinges and pains so wondering if I conceived earlier?

Are you doing anything to track ovulation like opks or temping? It sounds like it would be worth it to you to track, since your cycles aren't exactly the way you think they should be. The twinges could be your body gearing up to ovulate, sure. I would keep BDing (Everyday! Wow! Every other day works too, if you're getting tired) until you're sure you've ovulated though.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->