Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I was going to try to not thing about it today and now i am so nauseous and tired it is ridiculous also i last night i woke up at 2 am absolutely starving. The 2WW is the worst!!!!

I was going to try to not thing about it today and now i am so nauseous and tired it is ridiculous also i last night i woke up at 2 am absolutely starving. The 2WW is the worst!!!!

FX it's pregnancy symptoms......

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I thought that weird feeling I had was gone, when I woke up today, so I figured it was just my body playing tricks with me, but later on it came back. Not sure if I'm just trying real hard to feel it, but it's back again, 8th day I feel like this. Nothing else.
Except tired like crazy, a little back pain (although, I always have back pain...), and a hell of a headache..
But of course, all of these "symptoms" can be for any other reason.
It's just the weird, fuzzy feeling I can't understand.

I thought that weird feeling I had was gone, when I woke up today, so I figured it was just my body playing tricks with me, but later on it came back. Not sure if I'm just trying real hard to feel it, but it's back again, 8th day I feel like this. Nothing else.
Except tired like crazy, a little back pain (although, I always have back pain...), and a hell of a headache..

What dpo are you in now?

What dpo are you in now?

I'm not entirely sure, I'd guess 7-8

What dpo are you in now?

If you're only 7 or 8 DPO, I don't think that fuzzy feeling has anything to do with pregnancy...

Remember, the egg doesn't implant until after 6DPO usually so any symptoms before then are from the increase in progesterone in your body and not pregnancy. After the egg implants, the amount of progesterone rises and then you get the preggo symptoms.

So, I would say, your fuzzy tummy could be due to the rise in progesterone since ovulation, but it isn't necessarily a pregnancy symptom. I would try not to read too much into it since it has been around before the egg had a chance to implant and try not to worry if it goes away. (I might have someone check it out for you if AF does come, but fingers crossed she stays away and this is one unique preggo symptom for you)

Your other symptoms sound promising though. Hope that this is it for you! :) Good luck!

What dpo are you in now?

If you're only 7 or 8 DPO, I don't think that fuzzy feeling has anything to do with pregnancy...

Remember, the egg doesn't implant until after 6DPO usually so any symptoms before then are from the increase in progesterone in your body and not pregnancy. After the egg implants, the amount of progesterone rises and then you get the preggo symptoms.

So, I would say, your fuzzy tummy could be due to the rise in progesterone since ovulation, but it isn't necessarily a pregnancy symptom. I would try not to read too much into it since it has been around before the egg had a chance to implant and try not to worry if it goes away. (I might have someone check it out for you if AF does come, but fingers crossed she stays away and this is one unique preggo symptom for you)

Your other symptoms sound promising though. Hope that this is it for you! :) Good luck!

Yeah i know, which is why I'm trying not to read into it, and I wouldn't if I hadn't read that some pregnant women got this feeling the day after, as well. I know it's most likely nothing :)

It's not that it's nothing...It totally could be something and I hope it is! (Really, anything could be something in the TWW, if you know what I mean. Why can't there be some symptom that told you that you were preggo for sure instead of making you guess until the end of the TWW?)

Just try not to get too worked up about it just yet. The TWW is long enough without all that worry. ;)

It's not that it's nothing...It totally could be something and I hope it is! (Really, anything could be something in the TWW, if you know what I mean. Why can't there be some symptom that told you that you were preggo for sure instead of making you guess until the end of the TWW?)

Just try not to get too worked up about it just yet. The TWW is long enough without all that worry. ;)

Yeaaaah, I know. Too hard, though! :p Really trying to just think of it as PMS and such, but my mind is just being a bitch right now! :p

New here. Hi :) *waves*

Ive been waiting 8 days but i just have that feeling that its not going to happen yet... :(

I have the same things :( its horrible sometimes, you get our hopes so high and then find out its nothing =/

It IS the worst! Hang in there girl and best of luck!!! :dust:

mdscpa - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I just KNEW it!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks....

Here's my first hpt local brand taken at 4:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHAuf86P7-g

Here's the second one CBD taken at 6:58 pm got an immediate answer after 9 seconds. Took the video right after i put it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9lI8AlgLM

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 3
For those interested, i am in another forum most of my days. You may wanna try and visit it. All the ladies there are awesome... Planning to make my own journal once i can think straight... :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...cking-together-until-we-all-get-bfps-712.html

Hi everyone, newbie here! Firstly congratulations to all of you who have been getting BFPs, such exciting news! And good luck to all of those testing over the next few days!

A little background info about me: Aussie girl TTC #1, currently in 2WW. This is the 2nd cycle that we have been TTC and I have been using an OPK (CB) this month. My cycles have been tricky to track as have just come off the pill after 10 years and they are all over the place. Fairly certain that the OPK is accurate as I have had really bad ovulation pain/cramps for the last 3 cycles. Confirmed this with my doc who said it was common to experience discomfort during ovulation, particularly after coming off the pill. Has anyone else experienced this? Every time I walk/sit down it feels like someone is kicking me in the guts! Haven't been able to exercise for the past few days which has been a bummer.

According to the OPK my peak was 7/9, so does that mean I would now be a few days DPO? Is that right? I feel like such a novice..

Anyway, I have a few questions that I was hoping some lovely ladies might be able to answer:

What do people think about giving up alcohol throughout the 2WW? A good idea or overkill? I'd be interested to know your thoughts..

Also wondering what apps/websites people have been using to chart? If we aren't successful this cycle I think I would be keen to start charting my temp as well.

Looking forward to sharing this journey will you all :)

Hi everyone, newbie here! Firstly congratulations to all of you who have been getting BFPs, such exciting news! And good luck to all of those testing over the next few days!

A little background info about me: Aussie girl TTC #1, currently in 2WW. This is the 2nd cycle that we have been TTC and I have been using an OPK (CB) this month. My cycles have been tricky to track as have just come off the pill after 10 years and they are all over the place. Fairly certain that the OPK is accurate as I have had really bad ovulation pain/cramps for the last 3 cycles. Confirmed this with my doc who said it was common to experience discomfort during ovulation, particularly after coming off the pill. Has anyone else experienced this? Every time I walk/sit down it feels like someone is kicking me in the guts! Haven't been able to exercise for the past few days which has been a bummer.

According to the OPK my peak was 7/9, so does that mean I would now be a few days DPO? Is that right? I feel like such a novice..

Anyway, I have a few questions that I was hoping some lovely ladies might be able to answer:

What do people think about giving up alcohol throughout the 2WW? A good idea or overkill? I'd be interested to know your thoughts..

Also wondering what apps/websites people have been using to chart? If we aren't successful this cycle I think I would be keen to start charting my temp as well.

Looking forward to sharing this journey will you all :)

For charting i use fertility friend, ovia, and clue.... You may also wanna visit the other im in and where i started my TTC journey. Almost all ladies there were temping... You can ask them anything under the sun...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...cking-together-until-we-all-get-bfps-712.html

Thanks mdscpa! And congratulations! Will definitely check out the other thread too. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->