Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Yes def but I don't feel as positive as I have in prev months when I did have symptoms but got nothing, so WTF knows!!

Fingers crossed for you spotting means implantation!! But if not it is normal to spot at weird times when coming off the pull so don't be worried! But don't test until the day it's due as it will just make you miserable x

FX JWB89!! I would hold out til you're due but puking sounds like a sign for sure! Some women seen to get sick super early but most not til6 weeks. How are u feeling today? Are u due at the weekend too?

Yes def but I don't feel as positive as I have in prev months when I did have symptoms but got nothing, so WTF knows!!

Fingers crossed for you spotting means implantation!! But if not it is normal to spot at weird times when coming off the pull so don't be worried! But don't test until the day it's due as it will just make you miserable x

Good advice re: testing Bathgirl, I don't know if I'll have the willpower not to though!

Hiya everyone

I'm new to this, and this is my 1st (potential) pregnancy. I ovulated 7th October, so I'm 7dpo and have been having some really funny symptoms. I wasn't actually TTC so I don't think I am symptom spotting, I just feel "funny"... Symptoms so far are:

1dpo - nothing noticeable
2dpo - nothing noticeable
3dpo - REALLY vivid dream (I never normally even remember parts of my dream, let alone every single detail), face broke out in 3 massive spots (I only ever get one or two, and only around AF time)
4dpo - vivid reams again, still spotty, bloated
5dpo - weird metallic taste in mouth, another weird dream, some lower back pain
6dpo - completely exhausted, despite sleeping for 9+ hours (I normally only get 7-8 hours), metallic taste in mouth, nausea, ANOTHER vivid dream
7dpo (today) - Spent the first part of the morning thinking I'd imagined it all as I was fully awake and feeling fine... then I started to get pain on my left side where my ovary is, like being jabbed with a poker!

Don't know if its in my imagination or not. Might test at weekend but don't know if that is still too soon as due between Tuesday-Thursday time next week?

Hiya everyone

I'm new to this, and this is my 1st (potential) pregnancy. I ovulated 7th October, so I'm 7dpo and have been having some really funny symptoms. I wasn't actually TTC so I don't think I am symptom spotting, I just feel "funny"... Symptoms so far are:

3dpo - REALLY vivid dream (I never normally even remember parts of my dream, let alone every single detail), face broke out in 3 massive spots (I only ever get one or two, and only around AF time)
6dpo - completely exhausted, despite sleeping for 9+ hours (I normally only get 7-8 hours), metallic taste in mouth, nausea, ANOTHER vivid dream
7dpo (today) - Spent the first part of the morning thinking I'd imagined it all as I was fully awake and feeling fine... then I started to get pain on my left side where my ovary is, like being jabbed with a poker!

Don't know if its in my imagination or not. Might test at weekend but don't know if that is still too soon as due between Tuesday-Thursday time next week?
You can't really test until 3 days before and even then early tests are only about 50% accurate (they get more accurate with each day closer) so you might have to be patient and see what nature brings you!

I always get jabby pains no matter what time of month but metallic taste is a sign so they say!!

I don't normally get pains at all so it's odd for me, but who knows, it may just be wind or something haha!

Hi lovely ladies..:) can I please join u girlies in this forum too. This is my first post. Alittle info abt me.. I'm 32 trying to conceive no2..have alittle girl who just turned 2. We have been tryin since Jan this yr...with no success we stopped in May. And we r back at it this month...I'm still breastfeeding. Tryna to wean asap. I had no problems conceiving my girl...it's happend in the 2nd month of trying. This time round it's not so easy. Today is my 7dpo..I was hopeful till 5dpo as I was cramping n feeling feverish, nausea, creamy cm Neva had this only when I had my DD...but since yesterday all symptoms vanished..the only thing is my lower tummy is sore...like gonna get period sort...my AF is due next Tuesday. I tested yesterday it was a BFN...so not testing till Saturday....Thinking of charting BBT next cycle. Think it will be a miracle if it happens this cycle....so till AF appears I will keep postin here with updates.....wish the rest of u best of luck :)

Hi lovely ladies..:) can I please join u girlies in this forum too. This is my first post. Alittle info abt me.. I'm 32 trying to conceive no2..have alittle girl who just turned 2. We have been tryin since Jan this yr...with no success we stopped in May. And we r back at it this month...I'm still breastfeeding. Tryna to wean asap. I had no problems conceiving my girl...it's happend in the 2nd month of trying. This time round it's not so easy. Today is my 7dpo..I was hopeful till 5dpo as I was cramping n feeling feverish, nausea, creamy cm Neva had this only when I had my DD...but since yesterday all symptoms vanished..the only thing is my lower tummy is sore...like gonna get period sort...my AF is due next Tuesday. I tested yesterday it was a BFN...so not testing till Saturday....Thinking of charting BBT next cycle. Think it will be a miracle if it happens this cycle....so till AF appears I will keep postin here with updates.....wish the rest of u best of luck :)
Welcome!!

So AF is due in 3 days and I couldn't wait any longer to test and after what seems like the longest wait ever another BFN. Can someone that uses Fertility Friend let me know how it works? I can't stand another month of disappointment ��

So AF is due in 3 days and I couldn't wait any longer to test and after what seems like the longest wait ever another BFN. Can someone that uses Fertility Friend let me know how it works? I can't stand another month of disappointment ��

You sign up its for free. You can even subscribe so you'll have the option to see other details in your chart not offered in free edition. It's very good app for tracking not just your temps but getting to know how your body works.. It gives you the closest, if not accurate, day of ovulation and your luteal phase (LP) length. I have just started using it for 5 months. My cycle is so irregular, different days of O. After few cycles i got to know how long my LP is and when to expect :af: that way i'll get an idea when it's time to test.. Your temp pattern is unique so you'll know the difference when your chart is showing a chance of getting a :bfp: or :bfn:...

Thank you JWB89. I really hope u get ur BFP this month!! 😊😊

DH Is more anxious than I m. He pushed me into taking a test with First response this pm...BFN. He was more disappointed than I was. Sighs...I know first response detects 6 days in advance...Tmr will mark 6 days for me....I dun noe I'm just feeling like AF is gonna show up as I'm cramping. I have read in forums that first response is mostly accurate....I'm thinkin if it shows up negative on Saturday most prob its a no go for me this cycle.

Hiya everyone

Welcome RachyP! Lots of promising signs there. Keep us posted :)

Hi Skyline! Might have been too early to test? FX for you!

Sorry to hear that JWB89 :( Mdscpa recommended Fertility Friend to me and I'm so glad she did, it's great.

Sorry to hear that JWB89 :( Mdscpa recommended Fertility Friend to me and I'm so glad she did, it's great.

I'm glad it helped you in some ways,.....:dance::happydance:

Just entered my TWW. Woke up this morning sick as a dog. slight fever, cough and stuffy beyond belief. Normally I would just pop some cold meds and be on my way but I don't want to risk it. Any good advice to deal with this without meds.

Just entered my TWW. Woke up this morning sick as a dog. slight fever, cough and stuffy beyond belief. Normally I would just pop some cold meds and be on my way but I don't want to risk it. Any good advice to deal with this without meds.

You may wanna join us in this group (link below). We are always online everyday so you'll have someone to talk to. And we stick together all the way not just through TWW. :dance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...r-until-we-all-get-bfps-745.html#post33983607

Thanks Angie :)

So Im 8DPO tested again this morning...I know I shldnt have....BFN!! How nice! Sighs...I used FRER....I'm gettin pretty sure that it's not the cycle....other than AF like cramps no other symptoms....dun have any CM....just like how it is before my AF. With DD I got a BFP either 9 or 11 DPO...but I had all the symptoms n signs then...esp the bbt...was goin up everyday...I even stopped rowing for ova a week now thinkin I might be preg....guess I'll get back at it tmr... N I'll bake myself a cake today....hope that will take my mind off things n cheer me up....update later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->