Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Just entered my TWW. Woke up this morning sick as a dog. slight fever, cough and stuffy beyond belief. Normally I would just pop some cold meds and be on my way but I don't want to risk it. Any good advice to deal with this without meds.

Welcome back to the 2ww dreaming! Best of luck honey!!! :dust:

I don't know, if it were me, i'd take some medicine as I think you'd be fine and it's better than dealing with a nasty cold.

Well hello to everyone in new but I'm in my tww I'm 4dpo and I'm going crazy so ready to test😈😈😈..but I actually test next Tuesday my fingers are crossed hoping it's gonna be great news for us.
TTC/PCOS/1month
CYCLE#1/METFORMIN since 2012

Well hello to everyone in new but I'm in my tww I'm 4dpo and I'm going crazy so ready to test������..but I actually test next Tuesday my fingers are crossed hoping it's gonna be great news for us.
TTC/PCOS/1month
CYCLE#1/METFORMIN since 2012

Best of luck to you Jucii!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I got my :bfp:! Eek! :) Got my first one Thursday, and a much darker one Sunday, took one again for progression purposes and the test line is darker then the control line! :) took a digi Friday and it said pregnant! ❤️

Hey ladies!!! I myself am new to this site, and would love to join you all!! I am currently 13 dpo awaiting AF tomorrow. Took SEVERAL test and they were all BFN... I was wondering if some of you ladies had the same symptoms that I am having at this stage in the waiting game.... Sore boobies, (even leaking), nausea, using the restroom a lot more often, dizzy spells, tired, cramps, what feels like a slight fever and having BFN's. I am so confused at this point. Thank you in advance for some advice. I know that it can go either way, I was just curious if any of you all have had these symptoms and finally got a BFP?? Thanks!!

Hey ladies!!! I myself am new to this site, and would love to join you all!! I am currently 13 dpo awaiting AF tomorrow. Took SEVERAL test and they were all BFN... I was wondering if some of you ladies had the same symptoms that I am having at this stage in the waiting game.... Sore boobies, (even leaking), nausea, using the restroom a lot more often, dizzy spells, tired, cramps, what feels like a slight fever and having BFN's. I am so confused at this point. Thank you in advance for some advice. I know that it can go either way, I was just curious if any of you all have had these symptoms and finally got a BFP?? Thanks!!

Hi there, Lucky! Welcome to BnB and to the TWW!

I've had all those symptoms and gotten a BFP, but I've also had all those symptoms and had AF show up. The problem is that progesterone causes both early pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms. It kind of sucks. But, hey, anything can happen! Those do sound like great symptoms for 13DPO. (The slight fever is because you're in the TWW, after ovulation, you body temperature goes up and then a decrease in temperature is a sign that AF is coming. If your temp is staying up, that's a good sign).

Keep us updated! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi all! I'm not technically in the TWW since I don't know when I ovulated and I don't have regular visits from AF but I have a bunch of possible pregnancy symptoms and I'm forcing myself to wait until Sunday to test again (after multiple and expensive) BFNs! So mind if I join you all in the group hand wringing? My husband thinks I'm nuts lol. :blush:

Hi all! I'm not technically in the TWW since I don't know when I ovulated and I don't have regular visits from AF but I have a bunch of possible pregnancy symptoms and I'm forcing myself to wait until Sunday to test again (after multiple and expensive) BFNs! So mind if I join you all in the group hand wringing? My husband thinks I'm nuts lol. :blush:

If I were you, I'd invest in internet cheapies. Much better way to get your POAS needs out. :) Get some Wondfos and pee to your heart's content.

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP soon! :D

If I were you, I'd invest in internet cheapies. Much better way to get your POAS needs out. :) Get some Wondfos and pee to your heart's content.

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP soon! :D

Thank you DBZ34! Where can I find Wondfos? Are they only available online?

ETA: Nevermind. I just ordered them on Amazon. :D

Hi everyone...AF due tomorrow. Driving myself mad with fantasies of a BFP so i know when it comes I will be sad even if I didn't test!!! Got a few low aches but always get them throughout the month...wahhhhhh....

Me too! I tested at 9dpo but bfn. Expected it tho. Af is due tomorrow. I've had brown cm since 11dpo. Af starts 14dpo. Not sure if spotting is good or bad. I've technically only been trying 6 months with a couple of those very badly executed as honey is a commercial fisherman and can make timing hard. So basically 3 months. Every month I get af I'm heartbroken and frustrated. My first was a surprise and she was conceived the month I stopped bc. She's three now. I just want another so bad... just one more... how long have you been at it?

I got my :bfp:! Eek! :) Got my first one Thursday, and a much darker one Sunday, took one again for progression purposes and the test line is darker then the control line! :) took a digi Friday and it said pregnant! ❤️

Yay!!! Congrats!!! That all sounds magnificently wonderful!!! :hugs:

Hopefully, you will get a BFP and no need any more tests but if you do look at dollar stores for cheap pregnancy tests. I have also found some for 88 cents at Walmart. That way you can test whenever you want with out breaking the bank. If it's positive then you can get a more expensive one to retest with to be sure.

Me too! I tested at 9dpo but bfn. Expected it tho. Af is due tomorrow. I've had brown cm since 11dpo. Af starts 14dpo. Not sure if spotting is good or bad. I've technically only been trying 6 months with a couple of those very badly executed as honey is a commercial fisherman and can make timing hard. So basically 3 months. Every month I get af I'm heartbroken and frustrated. My first was a surprise and she was conceived the month I stopped bc. She's three now. I just want another so bad... just one more... how long have you been at it?

This will be 8 months, very long ones too!! We are finally referred to a fertility clinic now so if/when AF arrives I will get my final blood test and my HSG this month to check tubes aren't blocked. Everything else fine so far but my OH has a bit of a low count which doesn't help I am sure....

I usually get brown / spotting before AF, do you or not usually? I haven't had mine yet but sure it will start in the AM....have promised my bf I wouldn't test anymore unless late as negative test even worse than AF!! I'm going out with my mum tomorrow though and worried I will be sad if it comes in the am....

10 dpo. BFN this morning. AF due on tues. Im tired of this. Will test one last time tmr then just wait for AF to show face. I dun noe my hopes r not up anymore. But why is that i had the cramping and pain on my left side n felt nauseas throught out this cycle. I keep consoling myself that i was making up all these symptoms. Oh tmr come alrdy! I wanna test n get ova with!!!

Hi Bathgirl, Sky Line and mattiesmum13 (sorry if I missed anyone!), I'm feeling low about all this today too. Two BFNs for me, and very few symptoms over the last two days. I'm 10DPO so still sort of hoping I was testing too early but think I might just do one more at 12DPO..it's too heartbreaking otherwise. Super busy this weekend so hoping to keep my mind occupied. I can't think about anything else! So many events where I'm not drinking too... oh well, at least I'll be detoxed! FX for everyone hoping to avoid the AF

Best wishes to you babysquash! Yes, please join the hand wringing and expensive testing! Hope there's a BFP for you on Sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->