Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Bathgirl, Sky Line and mattiesmum13 (sorry if I missed anyone!), I'm feeling low about all this today too. Two BFNs for me, and very few symptoms over the last two days. I'm 10DPO so still sort of hoping I was testing too early but think I might just do one more at 12DPO..it's too heartbreaking otherwise. Super busy this weekend so hoping to keep my mind occupied. I can't think about anything else! So many events where I'm not drinking too... oh well, at least I'll be detoxed! FX for everyone hoping to avoid the AF

I caved this am, 7am, day 28 and neg...just didn't want to spend all day being falsely excited about it!! Didn't really have many symptoms this month which I thought in itself was weird as I always have loads! Even before AF for a week i have started getting insanely sore boobs but this month felt nothing...until yest when they felt a bit bigger and more aware of them...I guess that's AF rearing her horrible head!!

Well HSG to look forward to and apparently that makes you much more fertile! How long have you guys all been trying?

Hi Bathgirl, Sky Line and mattiesmum13 (sorry if I missed anyone!), I'm feeling low about all this today too. Two BFNs for me, and very few symptoms over the last two days. I'm 10DPO so still sort of hoping I was testing too early but think I might just do one more at 12DPO..it's too heartbreaking otherwise. Super busy this weekend so hoping to keep my mind occupied. I can't think about anything else! So many events where I'm not drinking too... oh well, at least I'll be detoxed! FX for everyone hoping to avoid the AF

I caved this am, 7am, day 28 and neg...just didn't want to spend all day being falsely excited about it!! Didn't really have many symptoms this month which I thought in itself was weird as I always have loads! Even before AF for a week i have started getting insanely sore boobs but this month felt nothing...until yest when they felt a bit bigger and more aware of them...I guess that's AF rearing her horrible head!!

Well HSG to look forward to and apparently that makes you much more fertile! How long have you guys all been trying?

Sorry for the :bfn: Bathgirl.... FX the :witch: won't find you...

I had my HSG done 3 months ago and everything looks perfectly normal. FX your's the same. We have been NTNP even before we got married. None took.... And we started ACTIVELY TTC last year October 2013 and got pg after a year as well for my 12th Cycle.

They say, you are fertile within 3-6 month from HSG...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello Angie! Really hope u get ur BFP when u test!! I assume its monday that u r testing?? Cus im 10dpo too...im testing tmr(11dpo) FX crossed for u gurl!!!...

if we dun get lucky this cycle...i will stop ttc this yr n try next yr. Maybe this just isnt my year. Prob will wean my DD n loose a few kgs. I dun noe im comin up with all sorts of ideas to console myself.

[en trying?[/QUOTE]

I had my HSG done 3 months ago and everything looks perfectly normal. FX your's the same. We have been NTNP even before we got married. None took.... And we started ACTIVELY TTC last year October 2013 and got pg after a year as well for my 12th Cycle.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

So you got your BFP a few months after the HSG? They told me not have BD after but I think I will as hopefully have a few days between that and ov.

Thought I was ok but just had a massive sobbing it's not fair session in the shower! A close family member is preg too and I'm obviously so happy for them but can't help measuring myself against them and thinking WHY ME?!!!! Anyone else get that?

AF will come tomorrow by the looks of it as would have got a pos as it's due today, so I'm out...thus the sobbing fit!! x

[en trying?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

So you got your BFP a few months after the HSG? They told me not have BD after but I think I will as hopefully have a few days between that and ov.

Thought I was ok but just had a massive sobbing it's not fair session in the shower! A close family member is preg too and I'm obviously so happy for them but can't help measuring myself against them and thinking WHY ME?!!!! Anyone else get that?

AF will come tomorrow by the looks of it as would have got a pos as it's due today, so I'm out...thus the sobbing fit!! x[/QUOTE]

I got my :bfp: on the 3rd cycle.

June - HSG
Sept - :bfp: on Oct. 9.

I get you girl, hang in there. It's normal to feel that way, I too was like that. I just have to wait for my turn. I'm still hoping it won't show tomorrow.

:dust:

I'm confused! Sorry if I missed something but your ticker etc says expecting...so why would AF get you? Sorry if I'm being ignorant! X

I'm confused! Sorry if I missed something but your ticker etc says expecting...so why would AF get you? Sorry if I'm being ignorant! X

What i meant was, i hope the witch wont get you. Sorry about the confusion.

11 dpo...BFN. 2days before AF...at this point i officially give up!! Seriously no symptoms at all except for the occational waves of cramping. Done with testing. This is depressing. I cant believe we tried this whole yr....i cant think of anythin else except to think its not happenin cus im BFing. Sighs....i was sooo hoping for a july baby. Being preg at this time of the yr will make pregnacy a breeze...2.5months before the yr ends n half a yr, next yr will go by quick...when i had DD i was due in oct....it was like i was preg the whole yr...n like foreva...it was quite annoyin towards the end. Sighs...oh well will come back n post when AF comes. Sincerely wish n hope the rest u lovely gurls a BFB...baby dust ya'll. Xx

Ugh it's so depressing isn't it. Cried for most of the day...what a waste of a day!!! Just been reading about IVF as well and the success rates are so low in regular NHS hospitals, seems like you'd have to have loads of cycles to even make it work!!!

Misery guts signing out here, I'm off to try and sleep it off. Are there any cheerful TTC films we can watch??

Thanks for all the welcomes feel TWWers! I shouldn't have tested last night but I did and misread the test as positive. I cried and told my husband the happy news except ugh it wasn't a positive. Now he thinks I'm being irrational. :( But there's still hope because I wasn't supposed to test until tomorrow anyway. So FX I'll still be able to give him the good news. I have been a super grump for three days straight.

Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their BFPs!!! :yay:

Oh dear, not great news for everyone this weekend :( We'll all get through it, even the sucky bits. Just gotta keep trying right? xox

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the posts. So I suppose a quick update, we found out that our first iui in September did not work. Which was a complete bummer. However our re suggested that we do the second this month. So I went last Sunday (10-12-14) cd 12, they did the scan and blood work. They found I had four eggs ranging in 14-18mm and was told to trigger the next day. I had my iui on Wednesday and this cycle is alot different from the last procedure. Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers that this will work. Congratulations to those whom received their bfp and for those whom haven't, wishing lots of baby dust.

Hello Ladies! I'm probably psyching myself out but I need a little guidance!

Yesterday afternoon I noticed some pink spotting.. through out the day I noticed it get brownish.. Not even enough to wear a pad though. I woke up at about 7am and had heavier bleeding.. but still brownish.. and now more dark red. It's seems different than my regular period though... Which by the way isn't supposed to start for another week! I originally thought it was implantation bleeding.. and was ecstatic but now I'm thinking its too heavy to be implantation bleeding. What does everyone think??

Also on top of all this.. I was feeling nauseated all weekend and still feel that way.. Maybe I'm sick.. who knows!

Yesterday afternoon I noticed some pink spotting.. through out the day I noticed it get brownish.. Not even enough to wear a pad though. I woke up at about 7am and had heavier bleeding.. but still brownish.. and now more dark red. It's seems different than my regular period though... Which by the way isn't supposed to start for another week! I originally thought it was implantation bleeding.. and was ecstatic but now I'm thinking its too heavy to be implantation bleeding. What does everyone think??

Also on top of all this.. I was feeling nauseated all weekend and still feel that way.. Maybe I'm sick.. who knows!

How much bleeding is there?

Are you sure you ovulated when you did?

FX its an Implantation bleed.. good luck :)

im just coming into 7dpo as its just gone midnight... 5 mc in 8 months then nothing since... so its been a year since my 1st mc..I so really need/want this BFP soon.. as I am 42 in a few weeks..

Good luck all xxxxx

hello all im vanessa
first time TTC- in the tww; hopeful...
baby dust to all.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 6
14 mths ttc had hsg this month praying that gives me my bfp

Hey everyone.. I'm TTC #1 and this is my first cycle trying for a while. Great to be in the TWW however agonising the wait is! Good luck everyone :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->