Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

14 mths ttc had hsg this month praying that gives me my bfp

I'm having mine in a few days, hoping the same! How was it? Did you BD after?

I had one a while ago. It was not bad at all. I didn't even realize they were doing anything until I felt the dye in my tubes. I forgot to take pain killers beforehand, but it wasn't painful for me at all.

Some women have pain when they put the catheter in though, so I would take a couple of paracetemol before going in.

But, it was really quick and easy and I peeked and saw the pictures of my tubes, so I knew they were open before the doctor told me. :)

As for BD, I wouldn't BD right afterwards, but a day or two after should be ok. The dye supposedly makes things sticky, but you don't need to BD right away for that to happen. It lasts til AF at least.

They said not to BD in the fertile period because of the increased risk of ectopic. I thought about it and weighed my options and decided to TTC anyway. No luck though. It's really up to you though. If you do decide to TTC, make sure to keep track and if you have any symptoms of an ectopic, go get seen straight away.

I'm waiting.... And it's driving me crazy! My hubby and I were t trying but we had :sex: EVERYDAY. He didn't cum in me but when he pulled out he rubbed his "head" on my "nono" with :spermy: everywhere. At 3-4 DPO I had period cramps as if I would be getting AF.. I had a lot of wet, sticky clear CM. 5 DPO I still had cramps and my bbs started to get sore and now my CM is just really wet and had a white hint to it.. Also I had a lot of gas and cramping inside my vagina? Idk if it's my cervix. And today I'm 6dpo and in still having cramps right in the middle of my lower abdomen right above my "nono" also the cramping is more towards the left but earlier it was on the right side then went back to the left. My CM dried up and came back. It's only when I wipe do I see a lot of it. What's going on? :( driving me crazy.

I'm waiting.... And it's driving me crazy! My hubby and I were t trying but we had :sex: EVERYDAY. He didn't cum in me but when he pulled out he rubbed his "head" on my "nono" with :spermy: everywhere. At 3-4 DPO I had period cramps as if I would be getting AF.. I had a lot of wet, sticky clear CM. 5 DPO I still had cramps and my bbs started to get sore and now my CM is just really wet and had a white hint to it.. Also I had a lot of gas and cramping inside my vagina? Idk if it's my cervix. And today I'm 6dpo and in still having cramps right in the middle of my lower abdomen right above my "nono" also the cramping is more towards the left but earlier it was on the right side then went back to the left. My CM dried up and came back. It's only when I wipe do I see a lot of it. What's going on? :( driving me crazy.

What are you using to track ovulation? Are you sure you ovulated when you think you did?

It's possible those cramps you've been feeling are actually ovulation pains and you've just ovulated.

Also, anything you feel in your body before 6DPO is probably due to the rise in progesterone after ovulation and not to do with pregnancy itself, since the egg doesn't implant until after 6DPO (when it makes it out of the tubes and into the uterus). So, if you're where you think you are in your cycle, I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

If you're later in your luteal phase than you think you are, maybe you're on your way to a BFP. Those cramps could be implantation.:)

But, I do have to point out that getting pregnant from the pull-out method isn't impossible but it is crazy hard...It has more to do with the sperm in his pre-ejaculate than the sperm that he released on you. It only takes one though, so good luck (either way you're hoping)!!

Hi Bathgirl, Sky Line and mattiesmum13 (sorry if I missed anyone!), I'm feeling low about all this today too. Two BFNs for me, and very few symptoms over the last two days. I'm 10DPO so still sort of hoping I was testing too early but think I might just do one more at 12DPO..it's too heartbreaking otherwise. Super busy this weekend so hoping to keep my mind occupied. I can't think about anything else! So many events where I'm not drinking too... oh well, at least I'll be detoxed! FX for everyone hoping to avoid the AF

So exciting Angie! I see you got your BFP!!!!! :happydance:

Mine isn't your typical tww after bd-ing around o time and waiting anxiously for the result. Mine is thinking I'm really preggers even though I can't prove it and having to wait 14 more days to remove my mirena (which is a year overdue for removal) About that time I will know for 100% sure whether I am or am not preggers and how to start officially ttc #3 (esp since my long term mirena use has caused some small ovarian cysts) Hope y'all don't mind me joining in my unconventional way.

I am 9 days dpo and have had many many symptoms but I am wondering if it just phantom symptoms. This would be my 3rd pregnancy... Symptoms are nipple tingling swelling or so it seems in the breast area and my clothes already aren't fitting when I sit down I look like I am pregnant but I actually had been looking slimmer til recently. I also don't feel crazy bloated like I did in the beginning of my second pregnancy. I had to unbutton my pants on saturday because they felt tight. I also have been trying to suck in and it seems unusually tough to do so. I also have had no implantion bleed as well or yet. My period is due on the 3rd. I have not been hungry at all and my nose has been overly sensitive. Could I really be pregnant and already starting to look pregnant? I am kind of freaking out nothing like telling your 11 yr old and 8 yr old mommy is pregnant.

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/IMG_20141031_123901.jpg

Took a boots own brand ... af due today :)

What are you using to track ovulation? Are you sure you ovulated when you think you did?

It's possible those cramps you've been feeling are actually ovulation pains and you've just ovulated.

Also, anything you feel in your body before 6DPO is probably due to the rise in progesterone after ovulation and not to do with pregnancy itself, since the egg doesn't implant until after 6DPO (when it makes it out of the tubes and into the uterus). So, if you're where you think you are in your cycle, I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

If you're later in your luteal phase than you think you are, maybe you're on your way to a BFP. Those cramps could be implantation.:)

But, I do have to point out that getting pregnant from the pull-out method isn't impossible but it is crazy hard...It has more to do with the sperm in his pre-ejaculate than the sperm that he released on you. It only takes one though, so good luck (either way you're hoping)!!

When I really think about it I think I may have ovulated 2 days early.. But that wouldn't explain all the moisture that came days after! I use mydays calendar app but I also pay a lot of attention to my body etc. but I'm now anywhere from 8-10 DPO I'm still cramping feels kind of like tugging.. A couple days ago my breasts had veins that poked out in my aereolas and my nipples were darker but the
next day it went away. Every now and then my nipple ache a little bit but then when I touch then they don't hurt. I kind of feel like AF is just coming and in just gonna wait instead of taking a test.. :(

Hi ladies! Wow, didn't think I'd be here again :) Thought after being so obsessed with TTC number 1 that I'd manage to be more relaxed about number two...
But no such thing! Lol. 1 dpo after a delayed mc in September (2nd cycle after mc). Hoping for my rainbow baby... Baby dust to me and all of
You! Xxxxx

I'm new and have been ttc for about a year now....had a m/c in May and haven't had luck since....I know allot of people have been trying way longer than me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that this would be easier.....we grew up being told that we could get pregnant so easily and it could happen any time of the month...and I 'm sure I'm not the only one who now knows that was a loud of crap! lol On top of all that I very thought at only 24 I would be worrying about not being able to get pregnant, i figured it would come so easy and now that I've read so much about it in the last year I realize it's not as easy for everyone as they made it sound....I pray for all of you girls who are also TTCing and I pray you all H&H 9 months for those who have became pregnant recently!

this is the first month my husband and I decided to give baby making a go. I am so excited but crimety I can't stand this waiting around till its positive, its all i can think about. ugh, I hope i get a baby cause all this mathematical, cycle, ovulation stuff is making my head spin. you never know until the test i guess. ugh. :dohh::flower:

Good luck to all of you sweet girls <3

my test day is now on fingers, ahhh 3 more days only
i am praying for a miracle, really excited

Hey ladies,

Good luck to all of you about to test!!

I'm a bit disappointed about my chart this month, as well as super confused. My temps don't look great but I had my progesterone levels checked this cycle and they are great! Totally NOT showing up in my temps though...

My gynaecologist said not to worry about temps because they aren't reliable enough to show any problems - that's why they do the blood tests - but I do wish my temps were higher.

I have been travelling though, so that's why my first two temps after ovulation are low, I took them WAY earlier than I usually do. But today's was straight at the time I usually take them so I was disappointed not to see it higher... How I wish it's just an implantation dip! ;)

This waiting makes me crazy... Roll on the weekend and hopefully AF will stay away!!!

Baby dust xxxx

I'm new and have been ttc for about a year now....had a m/c in May and haven't had luck since....I know allot of people have been trying way longer than me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that this would be easier.....we grew up being told that we could get pregnant so easily and it could happen any time of the month...and I 'm sure I'm not the only one who now knows that was a loud of crap! lol On top of all that I very thought at only 24 I would be worrying about not being able to get pregnant, i figured it would come so easy and now that I've read so much about it in the last year I realize it's not as easy for everyone as they made it sound....I pray for all of you girls who are also TTCing and I pray you all H&H 9 months for those who have became pregnant recently!

Welcome!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your mc. I had one in September and now trying for baby number 2... It's really hard isn't it? I've been told so many times how you're more fertile after a mc so I kind of expected to get pregnant straight away, but no luck. I know it's not been long but I'm so impatient! Lol

Hope this is your month, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Have any of you felt brown thick muchs at CD26 and 12th day after iui??

i am feeling it right now, some nervous, some happy
may be i go for test tdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back