Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

15DPO - NO AF! ---- BFN!!! grrrrr I have never been late, early sometimes but never late. Any idea's anyone.

Have any of you felt brown thick muchs at CD26 and 12th day after iui??

i am feeling it right now, some nervous, some happy
may be i go for test tdy

I'm sorry, no experience of iui's but didn't want to read and run :)

Very excited for you about your symptoms though! Good luck with your test xxxxx

15DPO - NO AF! ---- BFN!!! grrrrr I have never been late, early sometimes but never late. Any idea's anyone.

Hi, could it be late inplantation and hormone levels are not quite high enough yet? No AF IS GOOD NEWS THOUGH, keeping my fingers crossed! Xx

Update after cramping everyday for 2 weeks hahaha I am 1 day late for AF. Got BFN 10 DPO I'm 14 DPO now and I'm having period like cramps more towards the left side. My cervix is semi hard, feels a little swollen, high, and I believe open? Also my nipples are a little white in the morning and after a long day wearing my bra. When I take my bra off I have veins on my aereola that stick out. After a couple minutes of letting my boobies breath lol my veins on my areola go down but light blue veins appear on my chest. They're so sore to the point when I take a shower I have to lightly rub the sponge across my breasts. I've been tired because I can't sleep at night. I don't want to get another BFN because these past couple weeks I've fallen in love with the idea of bringing a child into the world that represents the love between myself and my husband.. I've been emotional.. Idk ladies :(

Girls... m out from this tww

Saturday morning before i went for test, bleeding started :(
test came negative

tomorrow is appointment with Dr , let see what she say , i want some gape and may be go directly for IVF :(

I think im back in the 2WW with this result in photo 2 days ago.. a solid smilie and my temps... eek!

Attachments

• ov7nov.jpg
    ov7nov.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5
Aein - I'm so sorry, I hope the doctor can help you get what you want! Xxx

Soanxious - congrats! Hope this 2 ww is a successful one for you xxx

As for me, I'm really confused!!! Don't know if I still have a chance or if I'm out. Posted about it on a new thread but no one has answers so I'll copy it here, see if any of you lovely ladies have some thoughts...

Argh, Don't know what to think!!

Had a delayed m/c last cycle, had my d&c at 10 weeks. We've been trying since. Unsuccessful the first cycle.

This cycle, we went back home for a couple of weeks over ovulstion time. Wasn't using o kits and I thought I'd ovulate earlier than I actually did, so we bd'd every night for ages! Lol. But the good thing is, we definitely caught the egg. So now waiting to see if we actually made a baby! So, my confusion comes from...

- My chart looks AWFUL! Really low temps, not helped by the fact I was serverely jet lagged on the way back. However, my temps are still 'up' (I know today's was lower but I woke up at 4:45 rather than at 6 so it would've been higher) and my af always comes at 11dpo so I was hopeful.

- I've taken two tests (sainsburys and superdrug) today and they're all as white as can be.

- I've been having really raw nipples the last few days and feeling a bit queasy - this never happens. Ever.

- my cervix is soft but quite open... I think I can actually feel the entrance.

- I had my progesterone checked back home. We had to do the test at cd18 because I travelled the next day, and I was only 3 dpo. My result was 9.6 which my doctor said was really good and confirmed I had ovulated.

Sooo, don't know what to think. Lots of good signs, especially temps being up still (in previous bfn cycles they start getting lower every day from 7-8 dpo) but I'd think I would be getting a positive test by now if I was pregnant? With my DS And my m/c I got positives when I first tested at 11dpo, both quite strong so assuming I would've gotten a faint one at 10 dpo, which I'm right now. But also, no af symptoms whatsoever... Not that I get many but I usually feel 'heavy' if that makes sense? This time, nothing.

Obviously not asking you to predict the future, but what are your thoughts? Am I out??

Baby dust to all! Xx

Aein - I'm so sorry, I hope the doctor can help you get what you want! Xxx

Soanxious - congrats! Hope this 2 ww is a successful one for you xxx

As for me, I'm really confused!!! Don't know if I still have a chance or if I'm out. Posted about it on a new thread but no one has answers so I'll copy it here, see if any of you lovely ladies have some thoughts...

Argh, Don't know what to think!!

Had a delayed m/c last cycle, had my d&c at 10 weeks. We've been trying since. Unsuccessful the first cycle.

This cycle, we went back home for a couple of weeks over ovulstion time. Wasn't using o kits and I thought I'd ovulate earlier than I actually did, so we bd'd every night for ages! Lol. But the good thing is, we definitely caught the egg. So now waiting to see if we actually made a baby! So, my confusion comes from...

- My chart looks AWFUL! Really low temps, not helped by the fact I was serverely jet lagged on the way back. However, my temps are still 'up' (I know today's was lower but I woke up at 4:45 rather than at 6 so it would've been higher) and my af always comes at 11dpo so I was hopeful.

- I've taken two tests (sainsburys and superdrug) today and they're all as white as can be.

- I've been having really raw nipples the last few days and feeling a bit queasy - this never happens. Ever.

- my cervix is soft but quite open... I think I can actually feel the entrance.

- I had my progesterone checked back home. We had to do the test at cd18 because I travelled the next day, and I was only 3 dpo. My result was 9.6 which my doctor said was really good and confirmed I had ovulated.

Sooo, don't know what to think. Lots of good signs, especially temps being up still (in previous bfn cycles they start getting lower every day from 7-8 dpo) but I'd think I would be getting a positive test by now if I was pregnant? With my DS And my m/c I got positives when I first tested at 11dpo, both quite strong so assuming I would've gotten a faint one at 10 dpo, which I'm right now. But also, no af symptoms whatsoever... Not that I get many but I usually feel 'heavy' if that makes sense? This time, nothing.

Obviously not asking you to predict the future, but what are your thoughts? Am I out??

Baby dust to all! Xx

It's hard to tell, actually, Hoping. It's about the trend, so individual temps don't really matter, so try not to worry about them being all over the place. Though they were really riding the coverline there, weren't they.

Your temps are on a downward trend, which isn't great news. Looking back at your past charts, it looks like your LP is around 12-13 days, so you've still got time.

If you got a late implanter, your temps could pop up in the next day or two. And even if you didn't see anything on a test at 10DPO, that doesn't mean you won't see anything tomorrow or in a day or two. They say every pregnancy is different.

I don't think you're out just yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck Hoping!!

Hi ella, and thanks for answering! I think the same as you, I think I'm out. But today's temp really got my hopes up as it was so high for so early in the morning! Usually at 4:30-4;45 ish I'm 36.2 or 36.3 and then I jump up to 36.5 at 6am.

I think those temps so near to the coverline are due to jet lag as we travelled eastwards on the way back and I know that can affect your temps... We came from 6 hours behind. Plus, I was also waking up all through the night as joshua was jet lagged too, bless him :)

But hey, we'll see. If only I didn't feel so darned icky all the time now, I could start coping with being out and getting on with planning for next cycle :)

How are you feeling? Xxx

Thanks Hoping girl 2 and I totally agree with what DBZ34 said I was going to say the same more or less... FX you will see positive results soon :)

Thanks mdscpa x

Hi all :hi:

I'm new to this site! OH & I just started trying this month, and OF COURSE, everything I feel I automatically presume is a pregnancy symptom. Google is probably tired of me asking a million questions everyday! I've just been having lots of aches & pains in back, cramping, drip in throat, and sharp pains in pelvic area! I'm hoping for my BFP, but I know sometimes it just isn't that easy. We've been doing the deed every other day to make sure I don't miss ovulation! Fingers crossed for you ladies!! :winkwink:

Hope we all get our BFP's!

Hi all :hi:

I'm new to this site! OH & I just started trying this month, and OF COURSE, everything I feel I automatically presume is a pregnancy symptom. Google is probably tired of me asking a million questions everyday! I've just been having lots of aches & pains in back, cramping, drip in throat, and sharp pains in pelvic area! I'm hoping for my BFP, but I know sometimes it just isn't that easy. We've been doing the deed every other day to make sure I don't miss ovulation! Fingers crossed for you ladies!! :winkwink:

Hope we all get our BFP's!

Welcome, hopeful!!! So your first 2ww... Exciting but frustrating times! It's amazing how slowly these next 14 days can actually go! But hopefully you'll have a nice BFP to show at the end of it. You never know, you might be one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant first try! Lots of baby dust your way xx

Argh! So, another stupidly early temp today, and of course it went up again. Still hugging the cover line but that could be due to temping a whole hour and a half earlier thsn usual the last five days!

So of course, couldn't help it and took a superdrug test. Two minute gone, stark white. Threw it away in a huff and tried to go back to sleep. Couple of hours later, I take it out to take to the proper bin, and what I see? Of course, the faintest line! It's really faint and thin so I'm sure it's an evap line, but trust me to get my. First ever evap line this cycle, when I'm still not 100% sure I'm out!!! I've taken countless of tests and not once have i ever gotten an evap line. So of course, my mind is now running a million miles an hour, hoping again I'm actually pregnant with a late implanter bean. Which of course is going to make af's appearance all the harder to bear :(

Still no af symptoms, but all the ickiness I was feeling before has gone too. Trying to go to bed fully expecting the temp drop and the witch tomorrow, but the stubborn bit in me cannot help but hoping tomorrow my temps will be up...

On the positive side, I'm 12 dpo today so my lp is nice and long again. When I first started ttc (before DS) I kept getting 10 and 11 day lp. Something tome grateful for, i guess...

Hi guys,

Back to the 2ww! I ovulated late this month, got my positive opk around day 17 and now on day 23. So expecting AF not to show til around day 30/31. Not sure what I'm doing here really as I don't think I would even have implanted yet!! Every month I convince myself but now I reckon us women get so many symptoms every month without pregnancy, reading into any symptoms is a total waste of energy! I'm sure that won't stop me doing it though!

I had my HSG this month so that's in my favour at least! Really really hoping something good happens as a baby is due in the fam in the next week or two and I'm scared of how emotional it will make me having waited 9 months during which I could have had my own but nada :( xx

Anyone else in a similar boat? Oh also my hubby's SA is due during next ovulation!! How annoying! So I am trying to postpone or move it so we can try next month as otherwise he would have to abstain during the time we need to dtd! Not sure how understanding NHS are about these matters!!

Best of luck to everyone in here right now!!! I am praying for all of your BFP's!!! Hopefully I'll join again soon. :-/

Hi everyone! I'm in the same boat waiting to get a BFP.. Hubby and I have been trying for 8 months when finally being diagnosed with PCOS. I am on my first round of clomid and period is due this week. Since after ovulation I have been having terrible cramping and feeling like I have a sore uterus (feeling as if sex was too rough) I also feel like I have a bad cold and always tired. I don't remember any of these symptoms with my first pregnancy but that was 5 years ago and I got pregnant quite easily on the pill! This is my first time charting and taking my temps as you can see I started on my suspected O day. I was just wondering what you guys think about my chart..

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member