Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

AF was due yesterday and there's still no sign of it. Not sure if I'm late because I'm finally pregnant or because I may have ovulated later than usual. My question is though - why would I have ovulated later than usual? I have a very stressful, high-profile job, but that has never delayed ovulation before to the point where my af is late. Also, my cycle has never ever ever been longer than 28 days (for the first 14 years I had my af) and it most recently changed to 30 days, but has never been longer than that either. How is it that this has never happened to me before, but is now happening to me when I'm ttc? I had some minor cramping on Monday and a few little twinges yesterday, but usually once I start having some cramping, I begin spotting and start my af the same or next day.

If af hasn't shown by Saturday, I'll take a pregnancy test and if it's still not here by Monday, I'll make an appointment with my doctor.

So I have been having O pains on both sides for the last few days! Do you think this means I am releasing more then one!?!?!?! ANYONE!?!

Dang I sure hope so! On CD 4 I had what felt like ovulation pains on both sides, too. So weird. I am CD 10 today, I have some O pains on my right side, and getting more EWCM and spotting a little. So I hope my eggo is ready to go:) Yipppeee!! We are almost there, chica!

Love the pic!!!! woooo woooo!!!! You sound like you are going to O in a couple of days!!!!! :dance: I think I am Oing today. My temp went down a lil bit so hopefully I will get a rise tomorrow.

So I have been having O pains on both sides for the last few days! Do you think this means I am releasing more then one!?!?!?! ANYONE!?!

OMG twins!! imagine :winkwink: would be just like buses.. you wait and wait and 2 come along at once hee hee xxx

Im not sure I would be ready for twins!!!! I was giving my hubby crap because if we do have twind it would be all his fault because when my sis found out she was pg, she was so bratty and mean saying it was a girl for sure!!!! (its a boy) So my hubby told her I hope you have twin boys!!!! lol
He cursed us. hee hee
How are you feeling? Any O pains or anything? Are you using opks?

Good morning ladies, i am new to all of this, however in my 3rd month ttc and going stir crazy. :nope: my cycle has been really out the last 2 months, i had a 17 day period and think i missed ovulation but we did bd a few times, i finished last week and this week was getting cramps and headaches, runny nose and tightening feelings just above my pubic bone!! however today i appear to have come back on .. .could this be implantation bleeding?

:hi: and Welcome!!!! OK did you have a 17 period as in bleeding or a 17 day cycle?

AF was due yesterday and there's still no sign of it. Not sure if I'm late because I'm finally pregnant or because I may have ovulated later than usual. My question is though - why would I have ovulated later than usual? I have a very stressful, high-profile job, but that has never delayed ovulation before to the point where my af is late. Also, my cycle has never ever ever been longer than 28 days (for the first 14 years I had my af) and it most recently changed to 30 days, but has never been longer than that either. How is it that this has never happened to me before, but is now happening to me when I'm ttc? I had some minor cramping on Monday and a few little twinges yesterday, but usually once I start having some cramping, I begin spotting and start my af the same or next day.

If af hasn't shown by Saturday, I'll take a pregnancy test and if it's still not here by Monday, I'll make an appointment with my doctor.

Sarah I have one word for you :test:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning ladies, i am new to all of this, however in my 3rd month ttc and going stir crazy. :nope: my cycle has been really out the last 2 months, i had a 17 day period and think i missed ovulation but we did bd a few times, i finished last week and this week was getting cramps and headaches, runny nose and tightening feelings just above my pubic bone!! however today i appear to have come back on .. .could this be implantation bleeding?

:hi: and Welcome!!!! OK did you have a 17 period as in bleeding or a 17 day cycle?

Hello :) It was 17 days bleeding. Stopped last wednesday, starting spotting yesterday. It got a bit heavier this morning and now has stopped again! I'm so confused!

hhhmmmm well if I bled for that long I would be making a doc appointment for sure. That seems a bit extreme.
With most cycles A week after the last day of there period they are preparing to ovulate. and implantation usually occurs 6-12 days after that. I hope you get it figured out. GL :hugs:

hhhmmmm well if I bled for that long I would be making a doc appointment for sure. That seems a bit extreme.
With most cycles A week after the last day of there period they are preparing to ovulate. and implantation usually occurs 6-12 days after that. I hope you get it figured out. GL :hugs:

i did see a doctor after 11 days but she just gave me tablets to stop it, which worked (so me and DH BD'd!) but as soon as i stopped taking them it started again! I'd just like to know if I can say i am in 2WW or if its just started again!

Sometimes people spot light pink or brown when they O and when implantation occurs. Anything heavier then that would be considered flow. :( God I feel like a monster!!!! I hope its not tho. :(

Thank you for your help! I think I will take it as a new cycle, so I am on CD2!! Baby dust to every one xxx

YW! Do you chart? You should try Fertility Friend. Its a bit overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it and its a lot fun and you learn so much!!! You get a free trial of 30 days and since your are at the beginning of this cycle it would be perfect timing. Just click on mine down below where it says my ovulation chart. I love it!!!! I would have never learned my crazy cycles with out it. I sound like a sales person now. :)
:dust: to you sweetie

Sarah I have one word for you :test:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to, but I'm so nervous. I don't want to test just to be disappointed. Even if I am pregnant, I think that it might not show up on a test yet. I believe that I ovulated on the 10th and the twinge-like cramps I had on Monday may have been implantation, but I'm not sure. I haven't had ANY cramps at all today, so I'm starting to think I might be okay and that AF isn't going to show up and make me sad, but I don't know.

I sometimes ovulate late for no reason at all, the times you ovulate can vary.. i have been keeping track of mine.. and i ovulate between cycle day 12 and cycle day 16.. soo my advice would be dont get your hopes up, wait a few more days, if af doesnt appear , then test :D wishing you lots of luck x

OMG twins!! imagine :winkwink: would be just like buses.. you wait and wait and 2 come along at once hee hee xxx

Im not sure I would be ready for twins!!!! I was giving my hubby crap because if we do have twind it would be all his fault because when my sis found out she was pg, she was so bratty and mean saying it was a girl for sure!!!! (its a boy) So my hubby told her I hope you have twin boys!!!! lol
He cursed us. hee hee

Hiya :flower: im feeling happy :) hubby is home and we went shopping and had dinner out just the 4 of us it was really nice, Im not using opk's this month.. i think i am Ovulation this evening... ive just started to feel ovulation pain.. how soon after feeling this does eggy pop out do you know?

I read up the thread that you think you are ovulating today too, we really are back to normal.. we started out being exactly the same.. we can do this :happydance:

Going OUT OF MY MIND!
I had two iui's almost two weekends ago. My blood test date at the RE is Sunday. I took the ovidrel trigger shot 13 days ago and then again 9 days ago for progesterone. So I know that causes false postives for 10-14 days but I couldn't help testing b/c my boobs were so sore and b/c it's my first month on follistim.

Well I tested yesterday at 10dpo (8 days past trigger) and it was a faint postive. I tested again and it was still faint positive. Then this morning 11dpo, 9 days past last trigger) I took another one and the line was even darker. Then AGAIN this afternoon and it was a different brand but it was positive!

Now I don't know if it's from the Ovidrel or if it's real. God help me! I would think that if it was from the medicine the lines would be getting lighter as it leaves my system, not darker.

Any thoughts? :)

He cursed us. hee hee

Hiya :flower: im feeling happy :) hubby is home and we went shopping and had dinner out just the 4 of us it was really nice, Im not using opk's this month.. i think i am Ovulation this evening... ive just started to feel ovulation pain.. how soon after feeling this does eggy pop out do you know?

I read up the thread that you think you are ovulating today too, we really are back to normal.. we started out being exactly the same.. we can do this :happydance:

I start having O pain like a week before but gets more intense each day. Today I had a sharp pain go thru my left side then my temp went up a ton. Not sure if that means anything.
Yayyy!!!!! I love that we are the same!!!! Hopefully we will have matching bellys too!!!!

I sometimes ovulate late for no reason at all, the times you ovulate can vary.. i have been keeping track of mine.. and i ovulate between cycle day 12 and cycle day 16.. soo my advice would be dont get your hopes up, wait a few more days, if af doesnt appear , then test :D wishing you lots of luck x

But why would this be the first time that it has made my af late? I know that no woman ovulates exactly every so many days, but this has never happened to me before. I haven't had any cramps at all today either. Sigh... I'm too afraid to test!

But why would this be the first time that it has made my af late? I know that no woman ovulates exactly every so many days, but this has never happened to me before. I haven't had any cramps at all today either. Sigh... I'm too afraid to test!

Sarah-time to test chica! We are all dying to know:):happydance:

Hi ladies-
A quick check in....I think I ovulated:) I think. I had a temp rise this morning, and my daytime temp is up to 99.1, which usually happens after I ovulate. So I think I am 1dpo. Yahoo!!:happydance:
I am going to watch for 2 more temp increases to confirm.

Ladies, can we PLEASE get our BFP's this month already? Enough is enough!!

Love you guys!
Wendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"