Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies-
Just checking in~! I am on CD 9, waiting to ovulate. Just starting to get some EWCM. yay! I have gotten 4 "highs" on my CBFM, waiting to get a peak so I know the eggo is on the way:) Hoping to join you all soon!!!

Sarah and Angela, hope you get your BFP!!! Keep us posted:)

Laura and Amanda, hope we get our BFP's this month!!:happydance:

AF is supposed to come tomorrow... Not sure if it will. I had some minor cramping yesterday, but today I've been exhausted, achy, nauseous, feverish, congested, and I've had a mondo headache all day. It could just be a sinus infection, but why would I be nauseous with that? Praying that my AF doesn't show up tomorrow and, if not, I'll be testing on Friday or Saturday.

I'm testing Saturday too...I don't feel pregnant, but it's early yet. AF isn't due until the 27th. Possibly the 28th. I have two tests...so I want to make them last!

I hope you feel better! Go get some sleep!

Thanks! I'm feeling a bit better today, but now my abdomen feels heavy. It's what I would call my intestines because it seems too high to be anything to do with my uterine area. I'm still tired and having headaches, but I'm better than I was yesterday.

Well ladies I have no idea what has happened. Last night when I was getting ready for work I noticed that I didn't feel nauseous or dizzy anymore at all. I didn't think anything of it, but then after awhile I started to feel like what felt almost like before you get contractions (like my uterus hardening or something). I also felt some ache on my right ovary, which I have for a week or so, but I figured was the corpus luteum cyst (was painful for me during my 1st DD pregnancy). Anyway, I get to work and the feelings subside for about two hours and are barely noticeable, then suddenly I have wetness down there. I run to the bathroom and there is brown mucousy stuff coming out of me, just a bit. Then, about 10 minutes after that, a bunch of water came out and filled the pad I put in when the brown stuff started coming. There was no more brown stuff just the water. And since then there has been nothing. I worked through the whole shift feeling awful from the anxiety, not knowing what the heck was happening. Then when I got home, I was exhausted and crashed. Now I am awake again and thinking it was just a bad dream, but it wasn't? I know I need to go to doctor right now, but just wanted to write you guys and hopefully you guys know something? I'm so worried

Yahoo Mrs. Swift!! Party!!

I think you are the 1st BFP we have seen on this thread in awhile! I am so, so happy for you!!

Have you been trying long?
my Dh and i have not-not been tring for about 3 years and seriously been tring sence Aug.. Thanks for the support every one!

I know it's too early...but couldn't wait the whole 2 weeks. Tested at 10 DPO and 11 DPO with sentitive (25 HCG) tests with a BNF.
Had lot of pregnancy symptoms till 10 DPO - cramping, frequent urination, creamy CM, heavy/sore breasts, leg cramps. lower back pain. I never have any PMS symptoms before period is due, so I felt I am definitely pregnant. Today is 11 DPO and other than heavy breasts, don't feel other symptoms much. Is this commom? Can't wait to test on 14 DPO...
Please advise of I can order a blood test at dr.'s at 12 DPO? or would it be too early?

hi ladies,
i just gave birth to the most delicious little boy 4 months ago. i started menstrating on sep 30th which was weird due im breastfreeding. my husband and i made love on sep. 29th. We always use condoms expect for that time. my period was the first one since i got pregnant and it was normal it lasted until oct. 4th on oct 11th i notice i was spotting brown discharge and lasted for 2 days. and on oct 16th i started feeling nauses, irritable, tired and bloated. i also notice my breast feeling really tender when i feed my son. im going crazy thinking i could be pregnant again. i made a doctor app for next week. but its on my mind all day. i was just wondering if anyone has gone thru this before and could give me some advice or could it just be pms. thank you ladies for reading:wacko:

I know it's too early...but couldn't wait the whole 2 weeks. Tested at 10 DPO and 11 DPO with sentitive (25 HCG) tests with a BNF.
Had lot of pregnancy symptoms till 10 DPO - cramping, frequent urination, creamy CM, heavy/sore breasts, leg cramps. lower back pain. I never have any PMS symptoms before period is due, so I felt I am definitely pregnant. Today is 11 DPO and other than heavy breasts, don't feel other symptoms much. Is this commom? Can't wait to test on 14 DPO...
Please advise of I can order a blood test at dr.'s at 12 DPO? or would it be too early?

My guess would be it is not too early...most ladies have already implanted before 12 dpo, so if you are PG it should show up. :) let us know what happens!

ANGELA that is so crazy that happen to me too this cycle. I was spotting almost a light flow for about 5 days before my actual period. I had the same gush of water and brown stuff. Then started bleeding heavy and had my normal period. I havent had a normal period since my MC in May. Hope everything is ok with you. :)

My guess would be it is not too early...most ladies have already implanted before 12 dpo, so if you are PG it should show up. :) let us know what happens!

I agree with Wendy. But if you implanted the v last day it takes a few days for it to show. Plus I didnt get a pos with 2 of my kids until i was around 6 weeks. You just never really know and only time will tell. GL

hi ladies,
i just gave birth to the most delicious little boy 4 months ago. i started menstrating on sep 30th which was weird due im breastfreeding. my husband and i made love on sep. 29th. We always use condoms expect for that time. my period was the first one since i got pregnant and it was normal it lasted until oct. 4th on oct 11th i notice i was spotting brown discharge and lasted for 2 days. and on oct 16th i started feeling nauses, irritable, tired and bloated. i also notice my breast feeling really tender when i feed my son. im going crazy thinking i could be pregnant again. i made a doctor app for next week. but its on my mind all day. i was just wondering if anyone has gone thru this before and could give me some advice or could it just be pms. thank you ladies for reading:wacko:

Sorry I am no help but didnt want to ignore you. :) GL and let us know what is going on. Have you tested?

So, I went to doc just now and she was really nice and very thorough. So I'm happy about that. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding at all since that stuff came out of me. Just that brown stuff, then gush of water, then nothing all night and all day. No cramps, no nothing. This is so weird. I asked the doc if it maybe could have been a cyst that ruptured or something? Maybe the cyst was big and that's whay I missed my period and was nauseous and tired, etc????? IDK, but she said she doesn't think so because usually when one ruptures, it is very painful, which I remembered is true because I had it happen twice to me before, but it was a long time ago. I'd forgotten that they are usually really painful when they rupture, so.... ??? Plus, she reminded me that the fluid goes in your abdominal cavity, not out of you.

So I asked if maybe it was a really early miscarriage and she said that even that would be strange because if it was, it would only be "threatened" at this point because no actual bleeding has happened yet. Then she said that it most likely isn't my period because it's no spotting, and the water is strange. So right now she is very perplexed. Me too :(

Her guess is that maybe I'm pregnant but it may not be "viable" so she took a blood test today, I get results tomorrow morning, then do over again in 2 days to see if HCG numbers are rising or falling.

I am so exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster of this TTC thing. 2 and a half years of this is making me finally want to just give up on it all and just let whatever happen that's going to happen. I don't know what I want the results to say at this point. I'm almost hoping it says negative, and it wasn't a pregnancy - than deal with the idea that I lost another baby that could have been.

I wish all of us could get out of this TTC boat soon, because it sure is draining. I'll keep you guys posted. It's going to be so hard to go to work tonight and act normal.

hi ladies,

Sorry I am no help but didnt want to ignore you. :) GL and let us know what is going on. Have you tested?

I was pregnant with baba number 2 when my first little boy was 4 months old.. but i cant remember any details.. baba number 2 was planned and i took a pregnancy test which confirmed i was pregnant.. you are very fertile after giving birth.. so its possible you may be pregnant .. take a test ;)

Angela honey.. you really have had a rollercoaster ride this month .. I really feel for you its awful not knowing, the ttw is so frustrating anyway without all this, I've never experienced what you have mentioned about the brown discharge and water etc.. You did the right thing going to see the doctor.. and she sounded very nice, i'll say a wee prayer for you that everything is ok in the morning.. what will be will be.. we are all here for you..
xxx

So I have been having O pains on both sides for the last few days! Do you think this means I am releasing more then one!?!?!?! ANYONE!?!

So I have been having O pains on both sides for the last few days! Do you think this means I am releasing more then one!?!?!?! ANYONE!?!

Dang I sure hope so! On CD 4 I had what felt like ovulation pains on both sides, too. So weird. I am CD 10 today, I have some O pains on my right side, and getting more EWCM and spotting a little. So I hope my eggo is ready to go:) Yipppeee!! We are almost there, chica!

OMG twins!! imagine :winkwink: would be just like buses.. you wait and wait and 2 come along at once hee hee xxx

Good morning ladies, i am new to all of this, however in my 3rd month ttc and going stir crazy. :nope: my cycle has been really out the last 2 months, i had a 17 day period and think i missed ovulation but we did bd a few times, i finished last week and this week was getting cramps and headaches, runny nose and tightening feelings just above my pubic bone!! however today i appear to have come back on .. .could this be implantation bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->