Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hoping girl 2 -- thank you for the welcome! Sorry it took me a while to respond, I don't get notifications to reposes on here, not sure if there is a way to do that or not. Anyway, here is a link to my chart! Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks again!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/54cbd1

AF got me after teasing me for five days. I thought I was experiencing IB but no, it was just the :witch: come early. I normally spot for several days, have a heavy day, and then spot for a few more. I never know what my cycle is going to be or when she will show up. they say not to count the days you spot but that is hard to accept when you bleed for 7-9 days a month but 6-8 or them are just really mild spotting. I may never know when I am ovulating for sure. :shrug:

Hoping girl 2 -- thank you for the welcome! Sorry it took me a while to respond, I don't get notifications to reposes on here, not sure if there is a way to do that or not. Anyway, here is a link to my chart! Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks again!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/54cbd1

Your chart is looking great :) Nice high post o temps which is what you'd like. Fluctuations are normal so today's dip isn't anything to worry about, but seeing as you're coming to the end of your 2ww you'd really want your temps to stay high now. So the next few days should tell you more. If tomorrow's is even lower and so so is Wednesday's, then id say af is probably on her way.

I hope this is your cycle! X

Hello ladies!

I'm 4dpo and had some spotting after BM. Might be looking to far into it because I think its too early for IB. Maybe from BDing last night? Any input is appreciated.:flower:

Hello ladies!

I'm 4dpo and had some spotting after BM. Might be looking to far into it because I think its too early for IB. Maybe from BDing last night? Any input is appreciated.:flower:

Some women get early implantation but it's rare... Could be due to BD or maybe due to ovulation spotting and just found it's way out today.... Either way, FX for a healthy ovulation and later a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Your chart is looking great :) Nice high post o temps which is what you'd like. Fluctuations are normal so today's dip isn't anything to worry about, but seeing as you're coming to the end of your 2ww you'd really want your temps to stay high now. So the next few days should tell you more. If tomorrow's is even lower and so so is Wednesday's, then id say af is probably on her way.

Thank you for taking a look! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Since we've been TTC I've noticed that my temps normally take a significant drop at 10 DPO, typically between 0.8 and 1.2 degrees, and AF comes within the next few days. When I saw my temp rise at 10 DPO this time, I couldn't help but get a little excited! :happydance: I'm so nervous to see my temp tomorrow though, but I know each day from here on out will give me a better idea of what's going on! If I remember, I will post on here with an update!

Thank you for taking a look! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Since we've been TTC I've noticed that my temps normally take a significant drop at 10 DPO, typically between 0.8 and 1.2 degrees, and AF comes within the next few days. When I saw my temp rise at 10 DPO this time, I couldn't help but get a little excited! :happydance: I'm so nervous to see my temp tomorrow though, but I know each day from here on out will give me a better idea of what's going on! If I remember, I will post on here with an update!

Please do!! Looking forward to seeing your chart tomorrow! Xxx

Hoping Girl -- temp went up just a hair, only 0.02. Not much, but it's holding so I'm happy!

Hello Ladies! I am officially 17 dpo and AF was due 4 days ago.. have been TTC for a few months and now I feel.. GOOD. I have this "Full" feeling down there... Almost a tingly sensation. For the past 2 weeks I would say.. I have felt like there is something pulling "like a string" from my lower abdomen.. I have had cramps.. but not nearly as bad as a period cramp. I do have back pain but it comes and goes.

I have felt nauseous but barely. and ive been checking my cervix but I really cant tell a change, I just know I have a lot of discharge and I almost feel like im going to start but I haven't .. My cycle is usually 25 days and right on time.. But here we are 29 days out and nothing!

My boobs are not sore. I don't really feel any more tired.
The only thing I feel is the tingly sensation almost in my lower abdomen.

What do you guys think? I don't want to be disappointed by a BFN :( Send baby dust this way!

Hello Ladies! I am officially 17 dpo and AF was due 4 days ago.. have been TTC for a few months and now I feel.. GOOD. I have this "Full" feeling down there... Almost a tingly sensation. For the past 2 weeks I would say.. I have felt like there is something pulling "like a string" from my lower abdomen.. I have had cramps.. but not nearly as bad as a period cramp. I do have back pain but it comes and goes.

I have felt nauseous but barely. and ive been checking my cervix but I really cant tell a change, I just know I have a lot of discharge and I almost feel like im going to start but I haven't .. My cycle is usually 25 days and right on time.. But here we are 29 days out and nothing!

What do you guys think? I don't want to be disappointed by a BFN :( Send baby dust this way!

:test: That is the only way you'll know for sure and at DPO17 you should be able to get an accurate result. Good luck!

I say... Test!!!!!! Good luck and keep us posted! X

Hoping
looks like you are officially in the TWW?! :happydance:

AFM: I'm 6DPO not feeling preg at all...had some spotting 4 and 5 DPO. and last cycle had spotting at 7 DPO. Before DS I never spotted during my LP so now I'm concerned :nope: I'll test Sunday if AF doesn't show before then..since my LP last month was only 9 days but average of around 11 days.

Hoping
looks like you are officially in the TWW?! :happydance:

AFM: I'm 6DPO not feeling preg at all...had some spotting 4 and 5 DPO. and last cycle had spotting at 7 DPO. Before DS I never spotted during my LP so now I'm concerned :nope: I'll test Sunday if AF doesn't show before then..since my LP last month was only 9 days but average of around 11 days.

Hi mimzy! Yep, 2dpo here... Hoping it's my cycle this time, but doubting it because I've got a nasty cold and sore throat and I've been running a low fever these last two days :( Been trying to manage it with paracetamol, but worried the high temps are hard boiling my poor little egg!!! I'm putting away my thermometer tomorrow as well, as last cycle I got so stressed out about temping and in the end it didn't tell me anything... Before my ds my temps dropped from mid lp but this time around they stay high til af. So no point in temping as it would only mean anything if they stay high til after AF is due... And I can guarantee I'll have tested by then! Lol.

No symptoms is Good news too... I had absolutely no symptoms with my ds and he was healthy! I felt dizzy and off all the time with my second pregnancy and that ended at 10 weeks... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your spotting is ib! Xxx

Hey all, I am new to the group and i have a question maybe you guys can help me out. My bf and I had sex on the 3rd of this month and af came on the 5th and ended on the 7th. I have been feeling sick to my stomach for two weeks now. My breasts have been a little sore and today I had lower back pain. Could af be on her way or am I expecting a little one.

Hey all, I am new to the group and i have a question maybe you guys can help me out. My bf and I had sex on the 3rd of this month and af came on the 5th and ended on the 7th. I have been feeling sick to my stomach for two weeks now. My breasts have been a little sore and today I had lower back pain. Could af be on her way or am I expecting a little one.

Hi MissMocha, is your period normally only three days? If not, then that could have been spotting rather than your actual period. If it was a normal period however, the chances that you are pregnant are very unlikely since you had sex right before your period, so the chances that you were fertile are slim to none.

Having your period from Jan 5-7 would mean that you're currently on cycle day 17 right now. How long is your cycle usually?

7DPO here I had some sharp pains in my pubic/groin area this am and my temp was slightly elevated but I also didn't sleep well because my son has croup so was up with him (poor little guy :( ) Excited to see what my temps are tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->