Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hoping Girl -- temp went up just a hair, only 0.02. Not much, but it's holding so I'm happy!

Ooh, fingers crossed! Update today please :)

13 DPO and up a little more today! Went from 98.09 yesterday, to 98.14 today. Testing at 15 DPO!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/54cbd1

Great temps MrsL13.... Good things come to those who wait. FX for a very dark lines when you test.... 9dpo dip looks loke implantation to me :happydance: if so a test should work by now...

:dust:

7DPO here I had some sharp pains in my pubic/groin area this am and my temp was slightly elevated but I also didn't sleep well because my son has croup so was up with him (poor little guy :( ) Excited to see what my temps are tomorrow!

Lovely chart so far! Keep us posted :)

Hoping girl 2 and Mimzy3…. Today was the day AF was supposed to show. I had cramping all day from the time I got up, mild, but constant. Around 11:00 AM the cramping got a bit stronger, I went pee at 11:30 and found that I was bleeding… But it didn't seem like my regular period. It was brown, not red. When I went home on my lunch break I tested and got a very, very, very faint…. BFP! Testing again in the AM to hopefully see a stronger BFP! (Since my test today was with very dilute urine). I am sooooo so so excited! A little worried about the bleeding, but I called my doctor and they said it's very normal to have some spotting on the day of your expected period. Thank you so much for following along!!! :D

Hoping girl 2 and Mimzy3…. Today was the day AF was supposed to show. I had cramping all day from the time I got up, mild, but constant. Around 11:00 AM the cramping got a bit stronger, I went pee at 11:30 and found that I was bleeding… But it didn't seem like my regular period. It was brown, not red. When I went home on my lunch break I tested and got a very, very, very faint…. BFP! Testing again in the AM to hopefully see a stronger BFP! (Since my test today was with very dilute urine). I am sooooo so so excited! A little worried about the bleeding, but I called my doctor and they said it's very normal to have some spotting on the day of your expected period. Thank you so much for following along!!! :D

Congratulations!!!! Hope your test tomorrow shows a dark bfp :) xxx

I know it is to early to test it is so hard that pregnancy symptoms are similar too those of a period suo I'm having pressure and feel like i Ann cramping my vagina feels kinda of a full feeling and i have a dull ache but i have no spotting and breast tenderness and my next period is due too come January 30,2015 so it's 8 days away what do you think does it sound like offerings or pregnant i been trying since May of last treat its suo crazy because i have three kids and my periods are regular with the exceptions of cyst on my ovaries but the period comes every 28 days cycles and i have intercourse every other day during the ovulation period what am i going to do i am depressed everyone it's getting pregnant even my friends 16 year old niece and her sister and two of my sisters i want tho be happy for them but i can't lie I'm happy and jealous and depressed i have literally made my husband exhausted trying to conceive

MrsL Congratulations!!!! :wohoo: Hope you had a strong BFP today :happydance:

Lexa how many days DPO are you?

AFM: 8 DPO here had a glob of pinkish creamy CM today after BM. Other than that feeling normal. Temp was up again today but feeling non preg. two more days till testing on Sunday...if AF doesn't show.

Hi ladies!! Can I join you guys? I'm experiencing what I hope is IB but I need some opinions!!! I ovulated either jan 11 or 12, not sure which day since I got positive opk both days. My temp increased the morning of the 12th so I know I ovulated sometime between noon on Sunday and 7am Monday morning but still got a positive opk Monday at noon.. Anyways, I'm thinking I'm at 11/12 dpo and earlier today I had light brown/Very light pink tint on the toilet paper when I wiped. It has happened about every other time I've peed since then and just now again. But not heavy enough to actually drip onto my underwear.. I don't know what to think , my period shouldn't arrive until Monday. Is this IB or early period ?? Have had mild cramping a bit but doesn't feel like my usual period pain I get before AF shows. And cold symptoms started a day ago and got worse today. Other that that I've had no symptoms. Temps still high..

Thoughts??? Your own experiences??? Thanks so much got your help!!!!! :)

why do these 2 weeks seem longer month after month!

I'm starting to lose all hope!!!

BFN yesterday. Friday thought for sure AF was coming but never showed :shrug: Saturday started to feel sick. Sunday got the flu felt nauseous and terrible all day. Today my temp shot up but I'm also sick so it could very well be from that....still no period...Waiting a few more days then testing again.

Hi ladies

We are 1 dp2dt and I'm going a bit crazy already. We are in our 9th IVF ICSI cycle and gave transferred over 30 embryos over the past 7 years. We tried naturally for a few years prior to starting IVF. We had 2 embryos transferred, a 4 cell that lost 2 cells during thaw and regained two cells by the time transfer came around later that day and a 6 cell embryo. We don't gave any children, this journey seems to have gone on for so so long. It will be nice to finally have a baby and be able to relax and enjoy life again.

I feel quite relaxed about this transfer, I just wish the 2ww would go a bit faster. The waiting drives me crazy. Is there anyone else doing IVF who has had a 4 or 6 cell at day 2 result in a BFP?

Hey ladies, just wanted to update... Got my bfp on Wednesday! Been waiting to see if lines would get darker and it seems at least that for the time being I've got my sticky rainbow. Unfortunately, phone won't let me upload the photo. I hope it sticks for the whole nine months!!

Baby dust to you all... Xxxx

Congrats Hoping Girl 2. Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 mos..... :happydance:

Hey this is my first time posting and when I seen this I thought she only said what I was thinking. When do find out, I visit the doctor on the 9th of February. I'm so excited my transfer was done on the 28th of January. It's torcher not knowing.

Hi Everyone, I have had blue veins on my breasts, going towards my nipples for a few days now. There is also one large vein on each side of my abdomen going all the way down to my lower stomach and pelvis, where it spreads into little branches. My arms also have veins!! I have never had this before. My breasts feel fuller than usual.

I was supposed to get my AF today, I tested this morning but :bfn: :sad2:

Me and my husband have been trying for a couple of months, could I be pregnant?

congrats HOPING didn't take you long at all again this time around... lucky you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->