Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks mimzy, unfortunately not going great. Hpts showed darker lines til Saturday and now they're going lighter. Had a blood test today and will have my repeat on Wednesday but it looks like I'm losing my rainbow :(

Hoping oh no!:nope: Hopefully that is not the case. I hope your blood tests go well on Wednesday! :hugs::hugs:

I came by to check on you, Hoping. I'm so sorry. :hugs: How are you doing?

Hey ella, thanks for checking in, just read your post in your journal, glad you're back! A break every now and again is good :)

I'm not doing great, but I think you more than anyone understands what it feels like. Feel like a failure, and panicking I'll never be able to complete my family. One I could attribute to bad luck, but two makes me think something is wrong... And of course no one here will help til I have another loss... I'm just a whole lot sad and frustrated, I know I've been blessed with one, but I'm not done yet!

Anyway, trying to stay positive like you always do and I've just stocked up on my opks and my softcups, and have my accupuncture session on Monday. Hoping I'll be one of the lucky few who are super fertile after a mc (I wasn't with my last one but it's different with a d&c I think). Hoping it'll be third time lucky with us...

I know you're trying not to get your hopes up but your chart is looking great - I hope it means great things too! Xx

Good to see you back Ella and your chart is looking really good!:thumbup::dust:

Hoping so sorry :cry: I know that has to be hard :hugs:

AFM: Taking baby aspirin again this cycle, prenatal vitamin, and taking EPO this cycle too since that worked with DS. I'll also be using soft cups and conceive plus lube. Oh and I drink RRL every morning have been doing that since I was in my last few weeks of pregnancy with DS though...so that's nothing new. No clue when I'll ovulate because last month I O'd CD22 and months before then it was always around CD 32 :wacko: I won't start using OPKs till around CD 20ish.

Good Luck ladies :dust:

Hey ella, thanks for checking in, just read your post in your journal, glad you're back! A break every now and again is good :)

I'm not doing great, but I think you more than anyone understands what it feels like. Feel like a failure, and panicking I'll never be able to complete my family. One I could attribute to bad luck, but two makes me think something is wrong... And of course no one here will help til I have another loss... I'm just a whole lot sad and frustrated, I know I've been blessed with one, but I'm not done yet!

Anyway, trying to stay positive like you always do and I've just stocked up on my opks and my softcups, and have my accupuncture session on Monday. Hoping I'll be one of the lucky few who are super fertile after a mc (I wasn't with my last one but it's different with a d&c I think). Hoping it'll be third time lucky with us...

I know you're trying not to get your hopes up but your chart is looking great - I hope it means great things too! Xx

I definitely understand how you feel and what you're going through and I'm so sorry you have to go through it. It is sooo hard. And it just sucks to deal with and work through. I hope you know we're here for you. :hugs:

It's so hard to be in that place where you're worried something is wrong but you're not sure and the doctor's won't help unless you have another mc...and you don't want to have another one at all. :hugs:

But, you have to keep trying because, like you said, you're not done yet!

I think having a plan for the next cycle helps. I'm hoping the super fertility happens for you this time. Here's to third time lucky!!

Hoping how are you doing?

Ella I see that evil witch showed up! :(

What are you ladies trying this cycle?

Hoping how are you doing?

Ella I see that evil witch showed up! :(

What are you ladies trying this cycle?

Hey mimzy, not too bad, thanks. Trying to stay positive for this cycle. All levels back to 0 now so bd'ing every other day in the hopes to catch hit he egg!

How are you doing?

Ella, sorry too about af getting you! :(

Hoping I just saw its your little man's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Joshua :happydance:

so you don't take any supplements of anything special?

I'm okay anxious to O' although I still have at least a week. I could O CD 22 like last cycle or CD 32 like the cycles before then. Right now I'm only CD 14 :wacko:

Hoping I just saw its your little man's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Joshua :happydance:

so you don't take any supplements of anything special?

I'm okay anxious to O' although I still have at least a week. I could O CD 22 like last cycle or CD 32 like the cycles before then. Right now I'm only CD 14 :wacko:

Thanks mimzy, but just realise that ticker's way off! Hell be 14 months on the 18th. Lol, perhaps it stops at one year?? Odd!!

I take pregnacare and maca right now, and I'm using coconut oil as a lube and using softcups. This was out winning combination last cycle so hopin it'll do the trick again! And I've been having accupuncture too :) Lol, the things we do to TTC!!

What hormone does Maca help with? I'm low in Estrogen so curious if that would help or hurt me if I started taking it.

I just ordered some softcups too! That helped with DS. I've looked into acupuncture also but I just don't have the time to go. :wacko: We'll see a couple more cycles and I might have to make time, go on my lunch break or something :haha:

Not sure exactly what hormone it helps with but I know it's a good aid for fertility. I think it just helps with balancing out all hormones. This is a good link to its properties :)

https://www.themacateam.com/maca-for-fertility

Hi Everyone

I am new to this and really just wanted to some ask some advice from you all......
Ill start from the tippety top- My last Depo injection was in July 2014. I had not had the injection since and me and my partner were unsure about trying- I have quite bad endo so was quite keen to start trying however....we realised that as we only just opened our own LTD company in September 2014 that it was not the right time. We both still live with our parents so we dont pay rent only bills and the business costs!

I went on the pill as I found my old pill packet....I am rubbish with the pill though so missed some. Please nobody tell me what an idiot I am, I do realise this now.

The last time I took the pill (mini pill) was about 2 weeks ago...the last six days however my boobs have gone UBER sore! Painful nipples, bf thinks they are darker, they have a got much bigger and are just constantly painful! I could have other symptoms- I'm tired etc but not sure if its because I'm worrying or not...but the boobs- defo not imagining!! I used to have painful breasts before period but only for a day or two and NOTHING like this! I can't even sleep on my front.

I tested about 5 days ago as I had a sneaky suspicion- quickly red a negative and put the test away as I was in a hurry- I may not have left it for the full time- when I pulled the test out later there was a definite positive line and in the centre- it was thinner however so could be an eval line.

I have no idea when to test for an accurate result as I have no idea when a period could be due- I haven't had a period for just under a year!

Im also really upset as Im so worried that my partner would be more willing for a termination as he is hugely concerned about our current situation and it not being fair to raise a baby- we dont make enough yet from the ltd company.

I just need some kind of help and advice :-(

Thank you

Im just looking for somewhere to vent. I am so worried that I am tricking my body into having symptoms. I have had that happen in the past, but the symptoms were never so different and clear.

It is highly unlikely that I am considering my husband and I use condoms, however there was one day right around the time I got my typical little ovulation pains that he didn't put a condom on until half way thru (tmi sorry!)

Yet here I am with a mix of short sharp pain/twinge/flutters and dull cramping on and off for the past 4 days along with dull headaches every day, sensitive protruding nipples, prominent blue veins on breasts, one day had stinging sharp little pains in breasts. I have also noticed an occasional pins and needles feeling in my wrist and fingers.

I have taken a couple tests with a bfn (prob too early).

I am just wondering, if I am having so many symptoms(unique to my normal cycle) wouldn't that indicate that the hcg should be high enough to show on a test? Does that prove that I am imagining things? Arg! -

ksqueaker depends of how many days past ovulation you are on if you would get a positive preg test or not. Not necessarily your symptoms.

Hoping how are you doing? Looks like you're about to O? I think I may have O'd yesterday because I felt this sharp pin like pain on my right ovary that only lasted a minute and then today my temp was elevated. I never got a positive OPK though..I guess I'll just have to see what my temp is tomorrow. :shrug:

Pippen I don't think you'll find much advice here on your situation. Most of the women on this forum are trying to have babies.

ksqueaker depends of how many days past ovulation you are on if you would get a positive preg test or not. Not necessarily your symptoms.

Hoping how are you doing? Looks like you're about to O? I think I may have O'd yesterday because I felt this sharp pin like pain on my right ovary that only lasted a minute and then today my temp was elevated. I never got a positive OPK though..I guess I'll just have to see what my temp is tomorrow. :shrug:

I am around 10dpo felt the same o pain around the 8th so i know that this is different. I don't mean to upset anyone by posting on here. We aren't trying, but I would be thrilled if it was a bfp.

hello ladies

so today im 7dpo
last af was jan 16th(6 days)

now last night had light pink spotting when wiped only just once(sorry tmi)
then this morning at work again but that and a tad of brown sorry tmi again?

is this AF coming or something else
AF isnt due till FEB 24th..

Hey mimzy, I'm ok thanks for asking. Was really positive until today and then I woke up this morning convinced I'm never going to have my rainbow baby :( I'm hoping it's just ovulation hormones makin me crazy... yep, meant to ovulate today I think, I usually ovulate one day after my positive opk but we'll see. Been checking my cm and once again, no ewcm. I've NEVER had ewcm. It goes creamy watery and that's it :( Anther thing that's brought me down today but hey my fault, I should know better than to check. And I did get joshua and pregnant twice more with my creamy watery cm so there's hope..

Oh I'm excited for you! That definitely sounds like ovulation :) of my temps go up tomorrow we can be 2ww buddies!!!! I promise will cheer up and stop being such a downer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->