Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hoping
Do you use preseed or conceive plus to help with the no EWCM? Also I heard taking Evening Primrose Oil can help with that too. But like you said you have gotten preg. three times before so you know you can without it. :thumbup:

I hope you ovulate today so we can be in the TWW together! :happydance:

ksqueaker 10 DPO is still early.. if AF doesn't show in a couple days test again.

hello ladies

so today im 7dpo
last af was jan 16th(6 days)

now last night had light pink spotting when wiped only just once(sorry tmi)
then this morning at work again but that and a tad of brown sorry tmi again?

is this AF coming or something else
AF isnt due till FEB 24th..

Could be a few different things...implantation bleeding only happens in like 20% of women but it does happen around dpo 7. Or you could just be having break through bleed. I had that last cycle for the first time ever and was not preg. (very disappointing) or your period could be coming early. If it is implantation you should be able to get a positive with FRER in 2-3 days. Good Luck!

Hoping
Do you use preseed or conceive plus to help with the no EWCM? Also I heard taking Evening Primrose Oil can help with that too. But like you said you have gotten preg. three times before so you know you can without it. :thumbup:

I hope you ovulate today so we can be in the TWW together! :happydance:

I used conceive plus with joshua but herb I tried again this last pregnancy it just gave me thrush :(

Second pregnancy was a surprise so used nothing

Third pregnancy started with conceive plus and changed to preseed. The cycle I got pregnant I used coconut oil up to ovulation and preseed when I got my positive opk.

This cycle in just trying coconut oil as dh liked it more. If no joy, I'll go back to my coconut oil and preseed combo :)

I've been taking grapefruit juice which is meant to help too but haven't seen an improvement. Might take evening primrose oil next cycle :) slowly up on my vitamins lol.

Hi!

Im new here! Hope to find some advice/support

My info:
ovidrel (hcg shot) on feb 3
feb 4 no symptoms
feb 5 low back pain (I get this when Im ovulating)
feb 6 I count it as 1dpo
feb 10 - 5dpo light brown discharge very light, my doctor told me to start progesterone 200 vaginal
6dpo spotting
7dpo spotting
8 dpo spotting
9dpo spotting
10 dpo spotting
11dpo spotting (all days just a little and light brown)
12 dpo bloating/gassy, no more spotting
13 dpo bloating/gassy BFN :shrug: (too early)
14 dpo bloating/gassy, BFN again, now I have a watery discharge no color, it comes down I think is AF, but no, just wet underwears.
15 dpo - today - watery discharge

I am still on progesterone, have to wait until monday my doctor said, to test, if negative will stop progesterone, if positive yeeiii continues!

My lutheal phase has been on 6 days (too short), I used progesterone before, start spotting and then AF arrived. That is the difference this time, that AF didnt arrived after spoting.

you see any hope for me?

Hi all,

I'm 8 dpo today, took Letrozole from CD 3 to 7, had ultrasound on CD 12, there were 3 very mature follicles, blood check on estrogen came back perfect, and was instructed to do a trigger shot the same evening. I ovulated on CD 14, and now I'm 8 dpo with no symptoms, not even sore breasts.... had some pinching feeling the day after O, and twingly feeling couple days after. Today I tested (I know it could be early, but couldn't wait) and got BFN:cry:
Anyone had BFN but no symptoms? TWW is killing me...

Hi all,

I'm 8 dpo today, took Letrozole from CD 3 to 7, had ultrasound on CD 12, there were 3 very mature follicles, blood check on estrogen came back perfect, and was instructed to do a trigger shot the same evening. I ovulated on CD 14, and now I'm 8 dpo with no symptoms, not even sore breasts.... had some pinching feeling the day after O, and twingly feeling couple days after. Today I tested (I know it could be early, but couldn't wait) and got BFN:cry:
Anyone had BFN but no symptoms? TWW is killing me...

Lots of women have no symptoms and then symptoms galore in TWW where they aren't preg. so no worries. Even though I know its killing you :hugs: and 8 DPO is VERY early most people don't get positives that early. Try and stay positive even though trust me I know its hard and I would wait a few more days before you test again. How long is your LP?

This board sure isn't what it used to be is it HOPING? LOL

I'm 5 dpo and not feeling very confident. I don't have the same symptoms that I had when I was preg with DS even this early I had very distinct symptoms. But I trying to stay positive and tell myself every pregnancy is different. Also my temps were higher than normal during my LP then today my temp dipped to my normal LP temp :( Not going to test till at lest 10 DPO.

How are you feeling HOPING?

Hey mimzy!

I know what you mean about the board... It's so quiet now!!! I miss the old days when we'd get lots and lots of notifications of people posting questions and offering support... I suppose I'm guilty too as I've not been answering lately but it's different now, it all feels a bit flat :(

I'm sorry you're feeling a bit discouraged, you really are very early so try to stay positive. If you've conceived this month, baby hasn't even implanted yet so your body won't be producing hcg yet, therefore you won't have any symptoms yet :) So think sticky and hopefully a snuggly baby will give you symptoms soon!

I'm not doing very well, I'm afraid. Felt a bit more positive first couple of weeks after the mc and the last couple of days I've been so down. Convinced I'm out and at the same time know that I'll be crushed when I get af because behind my conviction lies a desperate hope... never mind. Thinking of dishing out to go and see a fertility clinic so they cana do what they call a fertility mot, to check all is working properly.

Have felt mega nauseous the last couple of days, which is mega cruel. Feel car sick even though I haven't been in a car and it doesn't go with food or drink. Exactly how I felt my ms with my son, which made me ultra hopeful. But I know that this early it's impossible so I researched and found out that due to the mc my progesterone levels would have been a bit high already so after ovulation and the fresh batch of progesterone, it's quite common to get nausea feeling. So poo. Back to feeling I'm out. I did have some pinching today but it literally lasted two seconds so I think I made it up. Plus it was too high up and both times I've had implantation cramping it was more like ad cramps.

Just realised we're only one day apart from each other... 2ww buddies? Do you want to go crazy symptom spotting together? Hoping it's our cycle!!!!!

Baby dust to everyone :)

I know its still super early but last time at 4DPO I had this thick clumpy/gritty like white CM and loads of it. This time around nothing, pretty dry actually. Normally I have white/creamy CM during my LP.

Totally understand why you would feeling sad and afraid. You just experience a loss and that has to take a lot out of you and hurt your spirit :hugs::hugs: And I'm right there with you.. I don't think I'm preg. but then again I'll be crushed when AF shows :cry:

If your OB is not willing to help give you a piece of mind then maybe you should go to a fertility clinic. I know I would want answers too! And that is not fair to be feeling nauseous already :nope: hope that subsides soon!

Times you did feel implantation cramping what DPO where you and how long did the cramps last?

Yes lets both go crazy in the TWW together :flower::haha:

So I was a little hopeful because my LP temps were higher than normal until today, then DPO3 I had some sharp pin like feeling on my right ovary, felt just like how it did on the day I ovulated. Then this am for only a short period I had very mild AF type cramps. But I have had AF type cramps during my LP before and not been preg :wacko:. Good thing is no spotting so far this LP, I had spotting last cycle.

Well Entering the TWW now myself.
Wish I was working more this week... Suppose I could start some spring cleaning....
I just need to keep busy somehow...
Best of luck to everyone this month!
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

I know its still super early but last time at 4DPO I had this thick clumpy/gritty like white CM and loads of it. This time around nothing, pretty dry actually. Normally I have white/creamy CM during my LP.

Totally understand why you would feeling sad and afraid. You just experience a loss and that has to take a lot out of you and hurt your spirit :hugs::hugs: And I'm right there with you.. I don't think I'm preg. but then again I'll be crushed when AF shows :cry:

If your OB is not willing to help give you a piece of mind then maybe you should go to a fertility clinic. I know I would want answers too! And that is not fair to be feeling nauseous already :nope: hope that subsides soon!

Times you did feel implantation cramping what DPO where you and how long did the cramps last?

Yes lets both go crazy in the TWW together :flower::haha:

So I was a little hopeful because my LP temps were higher than normal until today, then DPO3 I had some sharp pin like feeling on my right ovary, felt just like how it did on the day I ovulated. Then this am for only a short period I had very mild AF type cramps. But I have had AF type cramps during my LP before and not been preg :wacko:. Good thing is no spotting so far this LP, I had spotting last cycle.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're out at all yet! :) sometimes not having any symptoms is a good sign. Apart from the cranking I had nothing with my son, and that's the one pregnancy I had which went the whole way :) So perhaps the fact that your cm is not like usual Is a good sign. Plus the pinching sounds great! Now, about your temps, I would definitely not worry until tomorrow. Anytime between 2dpo and 5dpo you get a second estrogen surge which lowers your temp so perhaps that's why it was a bit lower today and tomorrow it'll jump right back :)

Things I'm not hopeful about: my secondary estrogen temp drop. I usually get a big drop which goes to the cover line or just above. The two cycles I've charted and was pregnant I didn't have this so I think NOT having it is a symptom for me... And this cycle I had it :( So one of the reasons I think I'm out. It bounced back quite nicely but I stop temping after I confirm ovulation as it stresses me out too much and tells me nothing really as my temps stay high til af shows up.

Things I'm hopeful about: my boobs always hurt in my 2ww and this time nothing, no pain at all. Can't remember having any pain with my son so... Hopefully it's a good sign! Plus I still feel kind of pinching very now and again (mostly when I think about it so probably made up lol)

With my son I felt my implantation cramps at 5dpo, they lasted one evening (thought af was coming a week early). With the second pregnancy I didn't notice anything as it was a surprise. And with the third pregnancy I felt cramps in the evening of 5dpo and the morning of 6dpo. So being extra vigilant these next two days to see if I feel something!

MissMcCoy Good luck to you too! :dust:

HOPING no BB pain this time is a good sign! And your temps are looking good. :thumbup:

AFM: temp shot back up today which I was very happy to see. I felt some minor twinges last night and this am. And had a little bit of that AF type feeling in my uterus last night but not really cramps like heavy? Hard to explain but then again I could be imaging it too! LOL :wacko: Still no real CM but when I look for it its clear and watery which is not the norm for me during my LP. Trying not to get my hopes up this cycle but things seem different which I hear is always a good sign.

MissMcCoy Good luck to you too! :dust:

HOPING no BB pain this time is a good sign! And your temps are looking good. :thumbup:

AFM: temp shot back up today which I was very happy to see. I felt some minor twinges last night and this am. And had a little bit of that AF type feeling in my uterus last night but not really cramps like heavy? Hard to explain but then again I could be imaging it too! LOL :wacko: Still no real CM but when I look for it its clear and watery which is not the norm for me during my LP. Trying not to get my hopes up this cycle but things seem different which I hear is always a good sign.

Mimzy, your chart is looking so great!!! Your temps and your symptoms make me feel very hopeful for you this cycle, how exciting! I know exactly what you mean about the af feeling... A sort of heavy, wet feeling in your lower belly? That's great!!! When will you test?

I've not been feeling very sick today, just had a couple of bouts of it which lasted a couple of minutes so assuming my body is getting used to the progesterone. Have been perhaps, possibly, maybe feeling slightly crampy today... Or I may just be wishing myself into feeling them :) I definitely felt them but was more aware of them when I thought about them so that makes me think perhaps it's in my mind. Trying to hold out til 9dpo to test but I know I'll probably cave in earlier...

Well Entering the TWW now myself.
Wish I was working more this week... Suppose I could start some spring cleaning....
I just need to keep busy somehow...
Best of luck to everyone this month!
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Good luck to you too! May the baby dust fall our way this cycle :)

Hello everyone!
Im new to this site although i have been here a number of times going through some of the posts.
I have been experiencing some symptoms since i had unprotected sex 3 days prior to ovulation..i have these weird lower abdominal cramps,very mild but almost like the kind u get before periods,mild low back pain and leg cramps..i also get on and off headache.
Im now 15dpo and i have been getting hot flushes every now then and i feel feverish too..
Does anything think these symptoms cud very well be signs of pregnancy?

Ur comments would be highly appreciated.

Scorpiana, those symptoms (especially the cramping!) sounds very promising :thumbup: Will you be testing soon?

Baby dust to you!

Hello everyone!
Im new to this site although i have been here a number of times going through some of the posts.
I have been experiencing some symptoms since i had unprotected sex 3 days prior to ovulation..i have these weird lower abdominal cramps,very mild but almost like the kind u get before periods,mild low back pain and leg cramps..i also get on and off headache.
Im now 15dpo and i have been getting hot flushes every now then and i feel feverish too..
Does anything think these symptoms cud very well be signs of pregnancy?

Ur comments would be highly appreciated.

At 15DPO you should get a positive if you are indeed preg. so test!

Temp up again today! I did a test for if tomorrow's temp is up too thinking that FF would make my chart Triphasic but it didn't? I guess FF only does it if its past 7DPO. But I think its possible I implanted 5DPO even though I know that is early. But my temps the past two days have been significantly higher since my dip at 5DPO. I could totally just be getting my hopes up, as I don't really have any other symptoms besides my usually high temps and lack of CM (I normally have creamy cm now)... 3 more days till I will test....What do you ladies think of my chart?

Hoping has the nausea still subsided?

Oh mimzy, your chart is looking amazing! I'm so excited for you! 5dpo to implant is not at all too early, wit joshua and with this last pregnancy i felt my cramps at 5dpo. Can't wait to see your test!

Yeah, nausea is gone. I wake up feeling a bit off but goes as son as i have breakfast. Beh, it was a nice hopeful feeling while it lasted. Still not sure whether in feeling crampy or not, definitely not the same feeling as with joshua not with this last pregnancy. It's to the right, a bit high (actually just behind my appendix scar) and its a dull ache, like I've exercised. And sometimes I feel an all round ache but not exactly cramps. They sometimes go down to my thigh too???? God knows what it is but pretty sure they're not implantation lol. I do have that 'wet' af feeling down there though, which I felt at 5 weeks onwards with joshua and I also felt last pregnancy. And I've had a massive spot come out, I usually get them just before af. So hormones are all over the place obviously.

I hope your temps stay way high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->